Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I am looking for 3 to 6 months part time course in business analytics at dubai. I have been finding only 5 to 6 day courses. Is there anyone...
    Zero | 21 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    Hey, I arrived in Oman on July 28, 2016 on a work visa, and returned back to India on November 24, 2016 because my employer terminated my contract,...
    Zero | 21 weeks 6 days
  • the Algarve
    Hi My partner is Portuguese. I am British. We have a son together who was born in UK. We are currently living in Australia! but would like to move to...
    Zero | 21 weeks 6 days
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi recently purchased a property in Alcaidesa and wanted to know the best way to purchase a car 2nd or new?
    1 | 21 weeks 4 days
  • South Korea
    My passport as a Basotho has freedom of visa on arrival to South Korea for a 2 months stay. I want to know how i can extend my stay and get a factory...
    3 | 18 weeks 1 day
  • Portugal
    Hello, I thought it would be helpful to write an article on the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. This is only meant to be an introduction...
    2 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Bahrain
    pls someone has explain me the current opening in Bahrain
    3 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    Can I get suitable sales job in Bahrain? I have an MBA with 14 years experience.
    2 | 22 weeks 16 hours
  • Peru
    Good Morning: I am a student that will be studying abroad next week. I live in Austin, Texas and part of our assignment to prepare for our visit is...
    Zero | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Jakarta
    Greetings, My name is Renata, Ukrainian citizen, 28 y.o., currently locate in the Philippines due to work. Would like to relocate to Jakarta,...
    1 | 22 weeks 23 hours
  • Peru
    Hi! I'm a graduate student in the US. Our class will be traveling to Peru in the next week, and we have a class assignment to reach out to expats...
    Zero | 23 weeks 5 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I'm from the UK, 22 year old Burlesque dancer/Model and Media graduate hoping to move to Groningen in October, my partner is studying at the...
    2 | 19 weeks 3 days
  • Chile
    Hello Expat Arrivals community, I am a current MBA candidate with a focus in international accounting/finance. I am hoping to be able to land a job...
    1 | 22 weeks 2 days
  • Chile
    Hello, I’m a business student traveling abroad with my management class and I had a few questions regarding the Chilean business environment I was...
    1 | 22 weeks 3 days
  • Australia
    Hi, Recently, I am secured a permanent residency to Australia (Visa subclass 189). Now, I am thinking to move to Australia permanently by the end of...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 hours
  • South Africa
    VISA Approved! Flying to Johannesburg, South Africa in July.It's a dream come true. Thank you so much for helping and answering to my questions. Wish...
    4 | 14 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hello Everyone, ADVISE please -- I want to move to Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Dubai. I am currently in London. I have tried various...
    1 | 22 weeks 2 days
  • South Korea
    Looking for a job has a security personnel or factory workers in south Korea
    1 | 22 weeks 3 days
  • Shanghai
    Hello, I got an offer from a company in Shanghai, Pudong district for 36K RMB per month and considering relocation with my wife and 2,5 yrs old kid....
    1 | 22 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi. My wife was recruited by a major financial group in Abu Dhabi as a computer programmer - although she is actually a mobile user interface...
    1 | 22 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about