Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi Ive just purchased a property in southern Spain and looking for advice about buying kitchen and furniture please. Where to avoid, what's good...
    6 | 21 weeks 3 days
  • Czech Republic
    Hello, We could use some help/advice. We need to very quickly find a place to live in Pardubice near the University. We have the option of living in...
    2 | 23 weeks 2 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All, Could you please help me to decide on the relocation to Kuala lumpur. I will be moving with my wife without kids. I have an offer for Kuala...
    3 | 23 weeks 1 day
  • the Netherlands
    Hello, first time here and with lots of question. We are an Italian couple currently living in the UK and we are considering to move to the...
    2 | 22 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    I heard there are apartments advertised in magazines and newspapers. Is this correct?
    1 | 23 weeks 4 days
  • Spain
    We have been living in Spain for just over a year now - in a town called Maella in the Zaragoza, Aragon area. (about 2hrs west of Barcelona - inland...
    3 | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have a Business Management degree and I am seeking work in Abu Dhabi, I have tried recruitment companies, so far having no joy with this, keep...
    2 | 23 weeks 6 days
  • Jakarta
    Hi , I am planning to move to Jakarta with one of my school going kid. Was looking for suggestion for Best housing option fully serviced apartment or...
    1 | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Malta
    I am looking to move to Malta with my teenage daughter and cocker spaniel by December 2017. She has already sat an entrance exam at a school in...
    Zero | 24 weeks 5 days
  • Nigeria
    please can i find unskilled job in Norway i'm from Nigeria age 24 year old and how can i get the visa for norway
    1 | 24 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Hi, I got a job offer of 30,500 Euros per annum from an Accountancy firm in Ireland. I am 21 years old and I'll be moving with my father from...
    2 | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Hong Kong
    I am currently in Singapore and got a job in Hong kong where my office is in Wan Chai. 1. Family - a couple, conventional South Indian Vegetarians 2...
    1 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Riyadh
    I am a UK resident looking to work in an admin capacity within oil and gas or healthcare, having applied via many job sites and job boards I haven...
    4 | 25 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    I heard people saying it takes 60 working days to get a Work VISA from South Africa. Is that true? Please confirm. If not, how much time it actually...
    5 | 4 weeks 1 day
  • Hong Kong
    Hi folks, we will be moving to HK in a few months time but do not know the city much, having visited only once. We are looking for a primary school...
    2 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Shanghai
    Hi All, I have been living in Shanghai close to 10 years now and with the arrival of our second kid, and his entry in Kindergarten , the budget do...
    1 | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Shanghai
    Dear all, I am writing you to see if you can help me with some information regarding English speaking colleges, Universities ( deadlines,...
    1 | 26 weeks 12 hours
  • Czech Republic
    Hello, We're a couple of guys from the US. My husband was just offered a job in Pardubice that will start in September. It's probably...
    2 | 23 weeks 3 days
  • Canada
    How to deal with real estate agents when renting in Canada?
    Zero | 26 weeks 2 days
  • Ottawa
    Hello, My family and I will be relocating to Ottawa from the United States in September. My husband will be working at the university of Ottawa. He...
    Zero | 26 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about