Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Hong Kong
    Hello, I've taken a job as a teacher at a school near Taikoo Shing on Hong Kong island. We're trying to decide if we want to go for an older...
    Zero | 1 day 18 hours
  • Oman
    Dear All, I am living in Oman, I am From India I completed B.Sc Mathematics and I want to apply Visa for statistical director in construction field....
    Zero | 2 days 8 hours
  • Belgium
    Hi There I would appreciate if someone could help me below. I will be moving to Belgium November(it) as I have been offered a job to work for an...
    Zero | 2 days 16 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi We are looking for an apartment or condo for a minimum of 6 months starting early - mid September, preferably in the Bangsar district. Can someone...
    Zero | 2 days 16 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi there, I am really hoping someone can help me please? I have been living here for the last 9 months and my partner is thinking of coming to join...
    Zero | 4 days 3 hours
  • Riyadh
    Anyone in Saudi Arabia have any information on the Al Forsan International School? I cannot access its website
    3 | 2 days 5 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi - I am trying to find information on Expat schools (International or Private) near the Horizon Hills area. My wife and I will be moving with our 4...
    Zero | 4 days 7 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I am moving to Riyadh with family and wanted to check which essential items I should bring from India. I am planning to bring Indian spices,...
    1 | 4 days 13 hours
  • Valencia
    Greetings, Hello, and Thank You all for your guidance to others in posts from which I have been garnering some practical knowledge. My husband and I...
    Zero | 5 days 11 hours
  • Portugal
    hey, i have a bachelor (3year) design degree from UAD clujNapoca,Romania.I'd like to register as a freelance artist in Lisbon,and effectively...
    1 | 5 days 13 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello I would like to open a bank account in Dubai as I travel there a lot. However I am not a resident and therefore I don't have a visa. I...
    3 | 4 days 9 hours
  • New York City
    Hi, Basically, in 2 years time i want to move to New York City in Brooklyn. I am trying to convince a friend of my to live with me since it will be...
    2 | 4 days 4 hours
  • Portugal
    hi i am taking rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis and was wondering if this is available in portugal and also how this would affect me if we moved to...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Portugal
    Hi I own an apartment in Portugal (€100,000 worth) along with a couple of bank accounts and an ongoing mortgage on the apartment. Completed my...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Oman
    I have got a job offer in Oman but i have old TB scar but no sickness as i have completed all medication 15 years ago. Right now my sputum and blood...
    2 | 4 days 10 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, Just like you guys, I am also likely to relocate to jo'burg in Oct. Have a 6.5 year old girl in Standard I, CBSE-International Board (podar...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Good afternoon, I am a EU retired person of independent means looking to move to the UK to be close to my daughter and her family. Post Brexit I know...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • India
    Is it legal for India's Income Tax dept. to ask for a detailed listing of my US assets? I am a US citizen, but tax-resident in India. I submit my US...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Oman
    Hello, I'd like to ask about the reasonable salary for a position of Quality and performance improvement expert (consultant) for MBA, Engineer and 17...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Budapest
    Hi, I have over 10 year working experiences and try to spend 2 year in study different field in Budapest for doing something different. Plan to bring...
    3 | 1 week 3 days

Read more posts about