Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Saudi Arabia
    Hi Expats / Experts, I am a Indian planning to move to Dammam shortly for work. I have a few questions in mind- 1. Which is a nearby place where I...
    Zero | 10 hours 59 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Zero | 11 hours 11 sec
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I am planning to relocate in Abu Dhabi the next year with my family. I was wondering if anyone knows whether Travel and Tourism is taught as...
    Zero | 15 hours 13 min
  • Malaysia
    I'm considering starting a food truck business in KL, and was wondering if that's allowed for foreigners or limited to locals. Incase it's doable,...
    Zero | 1 day 27 min
  • Johannesburg
    My family and I will be in Johannesburg in May. This is within a week and we still have not found a house to rent. We are looking for a 4 bedroom...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • the Algarve
    I'm having a hell of time getting any info. I plan to be involved with coaching the Algarve Sharks and I need to get into contact with a relocation...
    Zero | 1 day 10 hours
  • London
    My boyfriend and I are both from ireland but have been living in Toronto for two years. Our visas are up in October 2015 and we are looking into the...
    Zero | 1 day 17 hours
  • Israel
    Hi, i am saikumar I have some confusion about isreal work permit visa, Please tell me which age is eligible for work permit visa
    Zero | 2 days 50 min
  • Vietnam
    Hi All Does anyone have any info/advice on the availability of purchasing or building a bar/restaurant aimed mainly for the backpackers scene in the...
    Zero | 2 days 13 hours
  • Philippines
    Zero | 3 days 10 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am being asked my minimum salary for a position in Saudi Arabia. From what I understand its a position working with the Saudi Military. I'm former...
    Zero | 3 days 12 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hi,i am from india. it's been 2 months since I have arrived to saudi arabia .I got a good offer from an another company.I want to join there..I did...
    1 | 2 days 18 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hi All, I'm hoping to work in Shanghai, can anyone please direct me to the popular job search websites? And are there any recruitment agencies I...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • Dubai
    Guys We are already in Dubai for a while but recently moved to a new residence(rented)in a compound, the sales literature describes the area "luxury...
    Zero | 3 days 23 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi My name is Rahal and i am from India . i had offer from one Saudi company and i went through medical test and the visa is stamped which has the...
    1 | 2 days 13 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi There Could you please advise if medical test required prior to obtain a working visa for Bahrain If so where could I find the form Regards Khaled
    Zero | 4 days 23 hours
  • San Francisco
    My family and I are moving to San Francisco later this year. We have 2 children under 3 and are looking at areas to live. Where do people recommend...
    Zero | 5 days 9 hours
  • Aberdeen
    Hello, I am writing you in order to get an answer for my question with regards to buying a property in UK ( Scotland ). My actual status here in UK...
    Zero | 5 days 15 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi there, I am from Perth working in a MNC as an Engineer. I have a small family of four members (Wife and 2 very young kids). The singaporian...
    1 | 5 days 20 hours
  • Auckland
    Hi Fellas, We are a small family of four with two very young kids. Recently, there is a possible promotion opportunity in the same company where I am...
    Zero | 6 days 14 hours

Read more posts about