Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Sydney
    I am looking for a person who are travelling to Australia for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup. I will be traveling solo and am looking for cool people to hang...
    Zero | 6 hours 35 min
  • Riyadh
    Zero | 7 hours 16 min
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All, I wish to offer 1) a nice luxurious location bungalow for rental at malawati high end living area and 2) travel and ticketing agents needs...
    Zero | 8 hours 5 min
  • Oman
    Hello, I want to know if i am staying alone without the arrival of the family, will i be able to save money. If yes, how much? Please provide me more...
    1 | 10 hours 14 min
  • India
    Need a help to get rid of Global taxation rule. I did google and found following 2 rules. An individual is considered to be a resident of India if he...
    1 | 10 hours 9 min
  • Italy
    I'm doing research for an employee of my company that will be living and working for 6 months in Reggio di Calabria, Italy. I have tried finding the...
    1 | 21 hours 3 min
  • Qatar
    i all, I just recieved an offer from a University in Qatar for non academic job. I'm actually working in France for an IT company and the University...
    1 | 21 hours 23 min
  • Kuwait
    Is there day groups for older women. I am finding it very lonely here.
    2 | 13 hours 50 min
  • Malaysia
    I have heard that once my child has attended International School in Malaysia she cannot attend a local school. My personal circumstances may change...
    2 | 1 day 7 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi I will be moving to KL in the month of January... I would like to know if there are any play schools and Kindergarten near KLCC for my 3 year old...
    1 | 1 day 15 hours
  • France
    My husband and I are looking for a home to purchase in Provence. We found a property online located near Draguignan. The problem is, we have...
    Zero | 2 days 4 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I have been offered a job with salary 7000 riyal. We are a family of 2, and company provides accommodation, transport, insurance. What will be...
    1 | 1 day 8 hours
  • Santiago
    Hi, I am new in Santiago and looking for a sport class at Parque Bicentenario. I do see many workout groups and wondering if I can join one. If there...
    1 | 1 day 11 hours
  • Australia
    Hi.I'm studying Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering in Turkey.I wanna settle in Australia permanently.What should I do in order to take permanent...
    Zero | 3 days 23 hours
  • Malta
    Hi there I've been an IT specialist for the last 15 years and am thinking of either retiring or moving to a country where I can focus less on...
    Zero | 4 days 9 hours
  • Norway
    Hi everyone. I'm studying Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering in Turkey. But I want to settle to Norway as soon as I finish my education. Can I...
    1 | 4 days 10 hours
  • Calgary
    Hi all, My family will be moving to Calgary in early 2015. My husband's job is based in SW Calgary, can you recommend the best suburbs and elementary...
    Zero | 5 days 19 hours
  • Manchester
    Good evening, I am graduate from Italy, wishing to go back to the UK after studying there for some time. I've been offered a post in Manchester...
    1 | 4 days 10 hours
  • Dubai
    Please help me out with getting a job in Dubai. My qualification is an MBA in Finance and I have a 2 years experiance as an accountant. I am from...
    2 | 4 days 9 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Sir, Pls. 4 years ago I worked in UAE as an accounts n taken some amount of AED35000/- from my company account n left d country for my family use as...
    Zero | 1 week 4 hours

Read more posts about