Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Cyprus
    I am willing to sell my neatly used 2017 Toyota Tacoma Limited for just $14,000 USD. The vehicle is originally owned by me,and it work perfectly...
    Zero | 14 hours 48 min
  • Austria
    My husband and I have recently moved to Austria to look after our 4 year old grandaughter while her parents work. My husband is 64 and in receipt of...
    Zero | 1 day 14 hours
  • Bangkok
    Dear Members, Just relocated to Bangkok 2 months ago and starting to reach out to recruiters and filling out online forms and the question comes up...
    Zero | 2 days 23 hours
  • Oman
    I am a civil engineer,from Nigeria. Please how can i know companies recruiting in Oman.I wish to live and work in the country but I don't know...
    2 | 1 hour 21 min
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, We are planning to re-locate to Johannesburg South Africa. My son is in 8th Standard ICSE board. Pls. let me know good school for his admission....
    1 | 6 days 21 hours
  • Italy
    Hello, I currently live and work in Italy with work permit and I am wondering what do I need to do with Nulla Osta and work permit if I change a job...
    3 | 6 days 17 hours
  • Australia
    Good Evening all, I am a Sr.Graphic Designer from India - 13 year Experienced, Now working in Very Big Plastic Manufacturing Company in Saudi Arabia...
    1 | 6 days 20 hours
  • Oman
    My name is Nwokearu, Cajetan Ezeigbo,a civil engineering graduate from Nigeria. I have a little job experience in civil engineering. I will like to...
    1 | 6 days 20 hours
  • Miami
    Hi everyone I've been offered a great job in Florida, and in light of all these recent hurricanes, I'm rethinking it. I know it's...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Argentina
    What is the best country to migrate to for a family with young children?
    3 | 5 days 21 hours
  • Canada
    Do dependents (i.e. parents of citizens, but not citizens themselves) in Canada get access to healthcare or do they have to pay for medicare in the...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • Spain
    How are the public schools in Madrid?
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, we have just moved to Abu Dhabi from Singapore and would like to get in touch with British and international expats. We were members of the...
    2 | 2 days 21 hours
  • Portugal
    So, Im going for a extended stay in Madeira. and I am taking some painkillers called Citodon in swedish, they are 500mg paracetamol and 30mg codein...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Israel
    I have been offered a job in Israel, and my potential employer is arranging the work permit for me. I am a mecahnical designer working in the...
    2 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Italy
    Greetings! I'm just beginning my journey to Italy. I'm going to go slow about this because it's going to be a big change for me. I am a...
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Vancouver
    From next year, I will have the possibility to work in an American company as a service technician. The company will provide me the working visa for...
    3 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Hello all, I've read that the town of Grantham in Lincolnshire is reasonably commutable to London and offers rather affordable housing. Can anyone...
    2 | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Mexico
    Hi! I'm a University student, studying a business and innovation topic and was interested in interviewing someone who does business (owner or worker...
    Zero | 4 weeks 2 days
  • Kuwait
    Hi I need one help. I am from India. I have got job offer of 1700 KWD per month as an Engineer in Kuwait. I am going to Kuwait this year. After six...
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about