Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Istanbul
    My son is disabled and receives a disability check every month, we live in the US right now. If I were to take a job in Istanbul would he still be...
    Zero | 13 hours 24 min
  • Dubai
    I am currently 17 but I am turning 18 in a couple of months and would like to move to Dubai. However, I do have some concerns about my possible move.
    1 | 3 hours 31 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am in Barber School here in the States and was wondering what I would need to find a job as a legal barber in Abu Dhabi. I know to have my own...
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • Dubai
    I am working in Dubai and have all the relevant visas permits etc, not having tertiary education certificates and formal qualifications I have been...
    2 | 1 day 18 hours
  • the USA
    Hello, I've been filing my federal taxes for the past several years while employed overseas. I am a US citizen and still lives abroad with no...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Hanoi
    From February 1st, 2-bedrooms apartment for rent in Hoang Hoa Tham str, Ba Dinh dis, Hanoi, Area: 90sqm, large balcony 20sqm, fully furnished, view...
    Zero | 3 days 11 hours
  • South Africa
    I will like to buy a car to travel in South Africa and neigbours countries. Is it possible to buy it as a Tourist? Do I need a temporary visa,...
    Zero | 3 days 19 hours
  • Fiji
    Hi, I am looking to rent an apartment for 5 weeks this summer, from june 29th until august 2nd. I am a student doctor from England and myself and my...
    1 | 3 days 11 hours
  • Lagos
    My question is that amount what is being deposited in domiciliary account in Nigeria is taxable or not
    Zero | 4 days 2 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    We are hoping to gain employment as teachers and have been refused a job due to my daughter having a different surname to ourselves! Will be able to...
    Zero | 4 days 3 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hi My wife received a job offer to work in Shanghai for a Chinese company. I would like to work there and may have the opportunity to keep working...
    Zero | 4 days 16 hours
  • Kazakhstan
    I may be moving to Almaty later this year to an area in the north west called Kahkaman ( I believe this is the correct spelling.North west of the...
    Zero | 4 days 23 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    dear frnds, i have a BA Degree in Arts, what kind of profession will match to my degree to bring my family by permanent visa ???
    Zero | 5 days 33 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    Dear Concern , I return from UAE in last 2011 oct , I got travel ban due to my Bank Liberalities, I have faced the leagl process to settle my bank...
    Zero | 5 days 8 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    AM A FEMALE WORKING AS ACCOUNTANT I WOULD LIKE TO SHIFT MY CAREER TO JEDDEH, SAUDI ARABIA SINCE MY PARTNER IS NOW WORKING THERE HIS IQAMA NOT ALLOW...
    1 | 5 days 33 min
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, we are a working couple who are originally from Delhi (India) but currently living in Melbourne and moving to Hongkong in April for work reasons.
    Zero | 5 days 9 hours
  • Auckland
    Hi everyone, I just moved to Auckland and I am currently looking for jobs. I want to get the working visa, the problem is that the job agencies wont...
    Zero | 5 days 10 hours
  • Nigeria
    I have been offered a job in Lagos I understand my family and I will be on a str visa. Is there a process whereby I can sponsor my mother and get...
    Zero | 1 week 22 hours
  • Zambia
    what should I do to get job .
    1 | 1 week 22 hours
  • Qatar
    Is 20000 riyal pm enough to live and save in doha, qatar? If yes, what is the maximum amount that can be saved. I am from India and I am a bachelor...
    Zero | 1 week 23 hours

Read more posts about