Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Saudi Arabia
    I am living in Saudia I would like to move Bronai any body can guide me about the visa policy of this country
    Zero | 2 hours 47 min
  • Oman
    1. I am working in Oman, I draw a Basic Salary 525/- Rial . Accomadation is provided by the company Around 275/-Ruak and Car Allowance is provided...
    Zero | 5 hours 7 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Welcome to Vietnam Manpower Service and Trading Joint Stock Company (VMST) – a top manpower agency of Vietnam, operating during more than 10 past...
    Zero | 9 hours 22 min
  • Ireland
    We're planning on staying in Ireland and England for about six months. Would it make sense to have a bank account that had local branches? We were...
    Zero | 19 hours 8 min
  • Turkey
    Hi We have been offered work in turkey One weird question When paying the security deposit. The info (on letter head from turkey immigration ) says...
    Zero | 23 hours 21 min
  • Adelaide
    Hi friends, I want to know the present outlook for Banking and finance jobs at Adelaide . I Intend to reach Adelaide by Min of Aug-2015. I have...
    Zero | 1 day 6 hours
  • Shanghai
    INTERNSHIP OFFER – CONTINUOUS PROGRAM THE JACE KELLY 356 Xinzha Road, Suite 502 Huangpu District Shanghai 200003, China +86 21 60529990 Duration: 6...
    Zero | 1 day 10 hours
  • Brunei
    I am a Muslim and thankfully, an Arab from the State of Sudan, holds a bachelor's degree in commercial science, and has worked at Banque Saudi Fransi...
    Zero | 1 day 12 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, we are moving to Pretoria and I have found some great public primary schools, but am having trouble getting a response from them. Can anyone...
    Zero | 2 days 11 hours
  • Bangalore
    American Voice Artist for an NGO Project at Koramangala Bangalore AGEAC, an NGO present across more than 40 countries worldwide, is currently looking...
    Zero | 2 days 21 hours
  • Israel
    I am Jewish American with a student visa. My schooling ends soon, and I'd like to continue to stay in Israel for a year to work. What are the...
    Zero | 2 days 23 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, just wondering what the regulations are for foreign children moving to Pretoria (or any other RSA city). Do they pay overseas student fees or...
    1 | 1 week 19 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, Few questions which are numbered for ease of response. I have a job offer on the table in Abu Dhabi. Just running through the usual decision...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I know this question has been asked before but wish to know the latest on this. I am being offered a role in Abu Dhabi- it is a travelling job...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Kazakhstan
    Hello There is a great chance that I might be moving to Kazakhstan in the next few months. However, I am a little worried whether I would be able to...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • the Netherlands
    My husband is to move to work in the Netherlands from India. We are a family of four. What would be our living cost if we are living near to Henegelo...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Austria
    I am retired and moved to Austria last September. My income is from the US and I pay my taxes there. After receiving my papers to stay here I had to...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, I need some advice about bringing my existing domestic helper, a Filipina from my country of origin, Malaysia to Hong Kong when I get posted...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hello, I am anticipating a job offer in the Netherlands, in Arnhem or Groningen, mainly doing work with the Groningen earthquakes. I am a structural...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Minneapolis
    Hello My family and I have been offered the chance to relocate to Minnapolis from the UK. I am 32, my fiancée is 31, our daughter is 8 and we...
    1 | 1 week 4 days

Read more posts about