Expert Info

Posted by nadeemchennai
on 9 Oct 2016


Greeting to everyone :). This is my first post on here. Im moving on Hong Kong in Mid December'16. To give a background ive got a job and my salary will be around HKD 40,000.

Most likely my place of work would either be in Kowloon or Queens central. I would request help on the below

1)For a 2 bedroom apartment what would be the rent.
2)Which is the locality I should be looking out for apartments if i work in Queens central or Kowloon
3)What about schooling. My kid is in 1st Standard in India.
4)To start with I intend to travel to HK alone, settle down and bring in family after a few months. Reasonably priced eateries which serve Indian food.

Would you very grateful for your advice and guidance.


Expat Health Insurance Partners

Aetna Global

Aetna is an award-winning insurance business that provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. Their high quality health insurance plans are tailored to meet the individual needs of expats living and working abroad.

Get a quote from Aetna International

Bupa Global

Bupa Global's international private medical insurance offers expats direct access to some of the very best doctors and hospitals in the world. Bupa is chosen by individuals who value expertise, freedom and quality. You can choose to see your preferred doctor close to home or a specialist in another country. Their health insurance plans are designed for day-to-day healthcare needs too.

Get a quote from Bupa Global