Posted by sajianandan
Hi viewers, I will be moving from India to Australia shortly, I would like to know when I can buy a own house in Australia, how to get loans from bank?. If anyone know please commend the procedures too, it will very helpful for me.
Wise Guru on 13 Sep 2016
Hi Sajianandan, This depends on whether you already have Australian PR and if the house is new and has FIRB approval or not. Under the new credit policy that the Australian banks have recently implemented, you will need to have PR to be able to obtain a loan. We can assist people with their loan applications if they qualify under the current rules. You can contact me at www.Smartloan.asia for more information. Kind Regards Dr Andrew Unterweger