Advice for finding a job in New Zealand?

Raul B's picture
By Raul B - Posted on
12 February 2018

Hello guys, I have just graduated electrical engineering and i want to immigrate with my wife in New Zealand. I am looking for a job offer there. Anybody can help?

Hi Raul,

For an overview, have a look at Working in New Zealand – lots of useful info there. Also check the New Zealand Skills Shortage website to see if chemical engineering is listed. If it is, it'll likely be easier to get a job and a visa. 

What nationality are you and your wife? Will she be looking for work as well?

Raul B's picture
Last seen: 1 week 2 hours ago

HEllo,

We are Romanians, and my wife is also looking for a job, she is a translator english- french, but she worked before as a teacher, she can teach. I've looked on the shortage lists but most likely we'll need a job offer in order to apply

Read more posts about New Zealand