Posted by joeg007
on 13 Feb 2017
I am a retired American looking to live in Italy for up to a year. I've already figured out the "visa" requirements and have been searching the areas of Ostia and Fiumicino (both west of Rome along the coast)for an apartment (via Sublet.com). I don't want to re-invent the wheel so any information from those who have gone before me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ....... Joe
Meagan on 10 Mar 2017
Hi Joe,

Your question is quite broad - is there anything in particular that you're concerned about?

To start with, though, have a look at our guide for Moving To Italy. You can navigate to different sections of the guide (transport, healthcare, lifestyle, etc) using the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.