Posted by ryanmackk
Hey everyone, I hope someone is familiar here with the barriers to entry I would have in relocating to Slovakia for a work opportunity from Canada. I am already in talks with an employer for a position and I was wondering what I would need to relocate there smoothly? I know sometimes the employer needs to prove there is no one else that can do the job. I wonder if this is the case for Slovakia? Thank you
Meagan on 20 Jul 2016
Hi Ryan,

The Expat Arrivals guide for Moving to Slovakia has some useful information. The Slovak government's website also has a good page on work permits here.

Best of luck with your move.

Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Jul 2016
Thank you Meagan