Advice - I am looking for a job in Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Dubai

Jeyhun's picture
By Jeyhun - Posted on
15 June 2017

Hello Everyone,

ADVISE please --

I want to move to Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Dubai. I am currently in London. I have tried various recruitment agencies, but unfortunately no luck yet.

-----------
I am a Business Change Consultant, Business Coach and Project Manager

I have over 17 years of international experience working in Business Change and Transformation, Process Improvement, Project Management, etc.

I led challenging projects in the UK, Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and other Central Asian countries

I have worked in the customer services/hospitality, healthcare, gold mining and utility(energy and gas) industries.

-----------

Any advice and/or recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks
www.jeyhunhasanov.com

Brett Martindale's picture
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago

Hi Jeyhun,

You certainly have an impressive CV which will work in your favour when scouring the online job market. I suggest you visit emplopyment portals for the Middle East and even some local ones like The Guardian. Companies may be looking to hire for their international branches, some of which may be in the Emirates.

Some job portals I suggest would be Gulf Talent, Bayt, Dubizzle, Monster Gulf, Naukri Gulf, Khaleej Times and CareerJet Dubai. For a little background, I'd also take a look at our job market pages on Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

I also suggest you create some type of online portfolio or resume. For this, LinkedIn is by far your best option. On it you will be able to list all your working experience and previous projects. In addition, you will be able to network with others in the market, either like-minded colleagues or keen employers.

Once your profile is up and running, you may even be contacted by interested companies. I myself can attest to this as I was approached by potential employers in Dubai.

Good luck!

Brett

Read more posts about Oman