Posted by nitin agarwal
on 26 Feb 2017
Hello i got the job in kenya in gametroniq they paying me 1500usd and free accommodation and transportation my job as showroom manager, kindly guide me how much are the daily expenses and how much i can able to save plz
Meagan on 28 Feb 2017
Hi Nitin,

Have a look at our Cost of Living in Kenya page for an idea of day-to-day living expenses. In general, accommodation is the largest expense for anyone living in Kenya, so not having to pay for accommodation will put you at an advantage. My advice would be to draw up a rough budget of your typical monthly and day-to-day expenses and then plug in figures from cost of living websites such as Numbeo and Expatistan. That way you can get a basic idea of how much money you'll need to cover your expenses and how much would be left over for saving. 

Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Feb 2017
HI Nitin, its reasonably fine for 'single living' as major costs have been picked up by your employer.
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Feb 2017
Thanks a lot miss As such i m a simple living guy and they offered me 1400usd and accomodationa and transport so i hope its good