on 8 Oct 2015
Hi All,
We have an opportunity to move to Kuwait from Calgary, Canada and I was wondering if anyone can give me more up to date feedback on the International schools in Kuwait. IB or Canadian school is what we are looking for in grades 2 and 7. Girls, English speking only.
We are very familiar with the schools in Qatar and we will be looking for something comparable to the American school there.
I much appreciate your feedback.
Val
AlexL on 9 Oct 2015
Hi Val,

To start you off, I would advise that you look at our listing of international schools in Kuwait. There you can find information about the cirruculum, as well as a link to each school's website.

When do you move?

Kind regards,
Alex