Affordable Accommodation for Family of 3 in Dubai?

Shaun.hardneck's picture
By Shaun.hardneck - Posted on
06 October 2016

Good day I am moving to Dubai and looking for affordable accommodation for myself with my with and 8 month old daughter. Is there some agency I can contact or do you guys have some recommendations

Anonymous

Shaun,

My name is Chris and I'm an American business owner here in Dubai as well as an Agent with Layan Real Estate. I can guide you through the process as there are many variables to consider.... Proper knowledge allows proper planning! Please contact me personally at Chris@layan.ae or call me anytime +971 56 5777 379

maymay's picture

http://beyondbricks.ae/services-2/ and ask for Dina in the dubai office

Anonymous

I want a teaching job in Shahjahan. Then I poste my resume last week for a TGT/PGT Hindi Teacher in Shahjahan International School. Today I got interview letter from this school. Please tell me a good salary package and acomoondation for g I ood life in dubai with our family (total 4person

Read more posts about Dubai