Al Ain living costs?

RedPanda's picture
By RedPanda - Posted on
20 February 2017

Hello dear friends, I got a job offer from one of the schools in Al Ain, but I am still thinking if it is a right decision to accept it. I am offered 8500 plus 2-bedroom shared accomodation, will this money be enough for living in Al Ain and for some savings.
thank you in advance.

Hi RedPanda,

Will you be moving by yourself or with a family/partner?

It's always difficult to give someone advice on whether their salary is enough and how much they'll be able to save because everyone has a different standard of living and different spending habits. In general, though, the cost of living in Abu Dhabi is quite high. You can have a look at our Cost of Living in Abu Dhabi page for a rough idea of what it will cost to live there. At the bottom there's a table with common expenses which might be useful in drawing up a rough budget. You can find a more detailed version of this on websites like Numbeo and Expatistan.

Good luck!

Anonymous

Hi Meagan,
Thanks for your answer, I am moving alone, at first I thought that the money I was offered is quite OK, but now I am worrying a bit

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi