Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• France
    HEllo, Please tell me, if you can: 1) how much should I budget for use of the public health system -- routine doctor's office visit, specialist...
    Zero | 2 hours 40 min
  • Zaragoza
    Hello, Me and my girlfriend are moving to Zaragoza for 3 months and have been looking at accommodation but have not heard back from the people that...
    Zero | 4 hours 57 min
  • Stockholm
    Hi I'm going to going to Stockholm next weekend. What is the best way to meet people? And what are the best places to have fun?
    Zero | 10 hours 11 min
  • Russia
    i am currently working as a nanny here in hongkong and i want to move to russia and look for a nanny job..i have 4yrs experience in handling a...
    Zero | 13 hours 51 min
  • Dubai
    Hello everyone!
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Does anyone have input regarding bringing our dog to Malaysia for a two year assignment? Housing availability, quarantine information? Thanks so much.
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello , I lived in kuwait where there is sand dust in the breathing air. There is dust storm 2 days in a week , usually thursdays & fridays Is it...
    Zero | 2 days 3 hours
  • Qatar
    Can anyone give me some guidance on how to go about getting blood tests and an xray for the visa application process. In particular I'm interested in...
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Zurich
    I am looking for rooms in Zurich on behalf of working professionals for Google. Does anyone know of anyone who is looking to rent a room?
    Zero | 2 days 6 hours
  • Australia
    Hi all, I need help to find a house to rent (pet friendly - 2 Lhasas & 1 cat) probably in Qld or NSW right now I don't really care. Quick reason...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Moscow
    We are moving to Moscow and we would like to know if anybody knows The British International School (BIS) and the opinion. Our soon is 14 and will...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Beijing
    Hi I am considering a relocation with my company from Seoul South Korea to Beijing, how easy is it to brining our dogs into Beijing, I have 2...
    Zero | 2 days 10 hours
  • Czech Republic
    Bilingual People International Language Recruitment Fair Date: 14th March 2015 Location: Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9 If you are Bilingual/...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Oman
    My question is can i directly fly to kuwait from oman after cancelling my Oman Viza or i have to first go india then i can fly kuwait. Regards
    1 | 2 days 4 hours
  • Portugal
    Hello Portuguese expats! I'm interested to know about the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. It appears that many people either move to...
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Dubai
    I wants to know my house value in Dubai can anyone tell me how can I increase my house value?
    Zero | 4 days 8 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi. I am moving to Singapore and don't know where to place my daughter. She is a high achiever in year 6. We are looking at Dover Court, Tanglin...
    2 | 3 days 20 hours
  • South Africa
    hi all, I applied for my permanent residence based on a spousal and this was submitted to South African Embassy in Riyadh July 2014. Was originally...
    Zero | 5 days 6 hours
  • Houston
    Hi there. I am likely to move to Houston on an expat assignment (~2-3 years duration) in the next 6 months or so. Work will be on Sam Houston Parkway...
    Zero | 6 days 2 hours
  • Oman
    Hello, I am most probably moving to Oman for work and wondering if bringing prescribed medication should be of any issue at airport arrival. I can't...
    Zero | 6 days 10 hours

Read more posts about