Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Thailand
    Hi, Can anyone please help me work out how much I take home after tax for gross salary of 121,970 Thai Baht? I have 3 dependants: spouse and 2 kids...
    Zero | 15 hours 15 min
  • Dublin
    I have got critical skill work permit for Ireland , now I am applying for Employment visa. I have few queries. 1. Can I apply the visa for myself and...
    4 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Vienna
    My wife and I have been traveling to Austria from the States since 1993 on a near yearly basis. I am retired and my wife is nearing her retirement...
    1 | 3 days 15 hours
  • Ireland
    I am Bulgarian citizen and my wife is citizen of Philippines We are planning to move to Ireland . My question is if she needs an entry visa and work...
    3 | 3 days 16 hours
  • Denmark
    Hello! I hope someone can help me. I am looking to move to southern Denmark by the end of 2018 and am searching for work as a Physiotherapist. Will...
    1 | 4 days 15 hours
  • Poland
    I have got an offer of 5000pln Gross (3500 net or take home) job offer and would like me in if I accept it for 3 month probation contract. I'm...
    3 | 3 days 14 hours
  • Dublin
    I got an offer from a company in Dublin city - Ireland. And also critical skill work permit processed successfully.Planning to move to Dublin around...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Dublin
    I got an offer from a company in Dublin city- Ireland and even critical skill work permit is being processed successfully. Now what the next steps/...
    3 | 1 week 12 hours
  • Germany
    What is the house size requirements for two adults and two children in munich for kvr registration? 
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Canada
    Hello Dear !!! I am from India, age 42 years, we are four in family and are planning to move to Canada, I am preparing for my IELTS exam. I want to...
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Italy
    Hello sir , I am from india. I come italy August month. I come italy on nulla osta Work permit. But in india Italy embassy give me C category visa on...
    3 | 3 days 16 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi, My wife and I are looking to retire to Cyprus in the near future. My wife is receiving ongoing treatment for cancer in the form of Herceptin (...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi we that is me & my husband just about 50yrs old are considering relocating permanently to Cyprus. Were not fussed where to locate ourselves....
    6 | 2 weeks 14 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hello - I have a job offer by my existing company and am seriously considering a move to Kular Lumpar in January. Can you advise if KL is a good...
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • China
    Hello, I work in Beijing. I teach at a public school which sponsored my visa. My question is: Is it necessarily illegal for me to work part-time for...
    3 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Belgium
    Greek high schools and junior high in Belgium? Please give me some info and details. Thanks!
    1 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Hi All, We are planning to move to Bengaluru from Silicon Valley, USA. We have 2 kids 7 1/2 and 3 1/2. Requesting for recommendations for schools and...
    1 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Austria
    My husband and I have recently moved to Austria to look after our 4 year old grandaughter while her parents work. My husband is 64 and in receipt of...
    3 | 1 week 4 days
  • Bangkok
    Dear Members, Just relocated to Bangkok 2 months ago and starting to reach out to recruiters and filling out online forms and the question comes up...
    2 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    I am a civil engineer,from Nigeria. Please how can i know companies recruiting in Oman.I wish to live and work in the country but I don't know...
    2 | 3 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about