Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Czech Republic
    Hi Folks! I would like to offer my services for all of you. I work as Expat&Immigration Consultant. I would like to help you with your first...
    Zero | 5 hours 56 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi everyone, I am looking for Irish or English contacts in Abu Dhabi. I will either move over there in November or January with the hope if finding a...
    Zero | 11 hours 6 min
  • Malaysia
    Recently i have one Indonesia foreign worker go back to his own hometown- Surabaya had lost his passport and work permit which attached together in...
    Zero | 16 hours 33 min
  • Nairobi
    I got job offer from Nairobi Kenya in hospital as consultant.My queries are: 1.Safety 2.Cost of living for four member family 3.Cost of schooling for...
    1 | 6 hours 26 min
  • the United Kingdom
    I'm wanting to move to London but I know that they have banned pitbulls and pretty much anything that resembles one. My service dog is a mutt but...
    1 | 1 day 12 hours
  • Taiwan
    Hi Guys! Can you all recommend any search firm expertise in the area of semicon industry based in Taiwan, preferably Hsinchu? Many thanks for your...
    Zero | 5 days 19 hours
  • Dubai
    1 | 11 hours 55 min
  • Beijing
    We will be coming to Beijing for a cancer treatment not available in the USA and do not speak Mandarin. The hospital has no English speaking doctors...
    Zero | 1 week 18 hours
  • Dubai
    We are thinking of relocating to Dubai but have two small children. Do any of the international schools provide after school care as we are reluctant...
    1 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Malaysia
    We are thinking of relocating to Malaysia and have two children. Do any international schools offer onsite daycare as we are reluctant to leave them...
    Zero | 1 week 19 hours
  • Hong Kong
    We are thinking of relocating back to Hong Kong but do not want to leave our children with a helper whom we know very little about. Do any...
    1 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Singapore
    We are thinking of relocating to Singapore and have a 3 and 5 year old son and daughter. Does any international schools offer on site after school...
    1 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Valencia
    Hi Valencia expats!   I am a young woman living in Valencia Spain. I have got the great opportunity to start a franchise in the sports and...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Poland
    Hi there, I need to learn about laws and rules of becoming and expat. I am an American with Polish roots. I have family obligations right now - but...
    1 | 5 days 3 hours
  • Portugal
    My wife Betty and I have just arrived in Faro and plan to stay for an extended period of time. We are looking to meet Americans and Brits for social...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Australia
    Hi everyone! just to inform you. I have Indonesian language private course, there are some classes and programs that you might need, it isn't about...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • San Francisco
    Hi I may be moving to SF on an assignment for 2 years. Would like to know if I would be required to purchase a health insurance plan for myself from...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Thailand
    I am a single mother. My son's dad passed away in May. I am in the process of making arrangements for myself and 2 sons to move to Thailand, Chiang...
    5 | 1 week 1 day
  • Egypt
    We have an 1 bed apartment in Hurghada. We are looking to sell. We bought it off plan, now after 4 years or so are looking for change. Can anyone...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Service apartment in De Tham St - District 1 for rent, 550 USD De Tham Street in District 1, security, port security, taxi can stop in front of house...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days

Read more posts about