Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Italy
    Umega Lettings are specialists in Edinburgh Lettings. We have 10 years’ experience within Edinburgh lettings and do not follow the crowd and do...
    Zero | 2 hours 5 min
  • South Africa
    Once I move in capetown I will asap need a vehicle. Regarding to that what's are car insurance expences in general can you provide me some link to...
    Zero | 10 hours 10 min
  • South Korea
    Hello I am Leyla from Germany.I just recently moved back to Germany due to family problems.I was studying level 2 Arts in England before that and had...
    Zero | 12 hours 17 min
  • Portugal
    Can anyone give me the name and adresses of good state schools in Lagos Portugal? I can not afford the private schools. I have a son who is 7 years...
    Zero | 16 hours 37 min
  • Barcelona
    hello, we are planning on moving to Barcelona wih three kids, aged 9, 7 and 7. We are not planning on staying for a full academic year, but just for...
    Zero | 18 hours 7 min
  • Hong Kong
    I will attend my friend's wedding with my baby boy, so i want to find a baby shoes that can match with a baby wedding suit, where can I find??
    Zero | 21 hours 28 min
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi there! I went to the Educational Fair last week-end and found out that Asia Pacific International School is having a Summer School in August. I...
    Zero | 22 hours 21 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am looking to save quite a lot of my salary and are looking at spending around AED2900 a month, everything already paid for. Wil that be enough...
    1 | 22 hours 25 min
  • Oman
    What is the criteria for a person say wife and children to visit oman if they have valid family visa of oman but not staying in oman.
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Zambia
    I'm very keen to move to Zambia but am worried about taking strong anti-malarials for 2+ years. Obviously I don't want to get malaria either. Just...
    2 | 23 hours 45 min
  • Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 2 days 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    dear friends, i got an offer in royal dream academy, abu dhabi with salary 18,500AED +2000 weekly allowance. but they said,i have spent money to...
    Zero | 3 days 14 hours
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 3 days 15 hours
  • Jeddah
    I lived in india & i got offer for Jeddah with 6300 sar. pl. let me know is it good to move Jeddah with this package. Accommodation &...
    2 | 3 days 10 hours
  • South Africa
    I've got an salary offer of R40 000 per month. However I'm waiting payslip example with details. While waiting for the payslip details, can...
    1 | 3 days 23 hours
  • Dubai
    I am currently on a limited contract for 2 years with my employer in the UAE. If I get a better job offer before the expiry of the contract, can I...
    Zero | 4 days 22 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    lived in dubai for 20 years..,last time i was in dubai on visit visa 3months searchin for job..found one in dubai on 20th May 2015 with an outsource...
    1 | 4 days 3 hours
  • Madrid
    I'm moving to Madrid in October. I will be working for a logistics company. I still have some basic Spanish language knowledge but I need to improve...
    Zero | 6 days 14 hours
  • Zambia
    Hi I'm an expat living near Choma looking to meet like-minded people. Are there any groups or social events open to new comers? Thanks
    Zero | 6 days 20 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi everyone, I am a single mother having had a job offer in dubai media city.. with two kids 4 and 7years old , i would like to know which are the...
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours

Read more posts about