Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• South Africa
    hi, i applied for work permit six month ago through an agent, but uptill now i never get my permit. so please how can i confirm the authenticity of...
    Zero | 14 hours 48 min
  • Libya
    i am going to libya in july month for computer engineer This countery is safe or not safe for outsider worker please note down Dangers Area name(...
    Zero | 16 hours 6 min
  • Libya
    i am going to libya in july month for computer engineer This countery is safe or not safe for outsider worker
    Zero | 16 hours 54 min
  • Bahrain
    hello Friends..... I m Wasim from India (Delhi) got a job as a sales executive in Jaaabh two months back through boson connect, a singapore...
    Zero | 17 hours 29 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm from USA. I got job offered in Riyadh. Company is paying me total package SR 35000 monthly plus family of 4 ticketing to USA and health insurance...
    Zero | 21 hours 27 min
  • France
    Can anyone offer suggestions, help or advice please? I am researching moving to the south of france. Decent areas to rent a home and find part time...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • China
    I was already screwed out of $16,000 by a dishonest job recruiter in China who not only cheated me out 40% of my salary but then she also sold my...
    Zero | 1 day 16 hours
  • Oman
    i am looking for indian baby sitter in azibaha gubra area.
    Zero | 2 days 14 hours
  • Lagos
    Hello everyone. I am coming to Nigeria April - July 2014 and could really use some referrals, and resources. I am building a very unique gourmet...
    2 | 2 days 7 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, we may be moving to Dubai soon, I'm just wondering about life there with young kids, schools and are there other Irish families settled in...
    1 | 2 days 18 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am a registered accredited psychotherapist from Ireland and my plans are to move to Dubai with my family. My preference is to work with...
    Zero | 3 days 11 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. My family is moving to Abu Dhabi soon, and we want to bring our 2 dogs with us. Has anybody brought their pets with them to the UAE and can...
    1 | 3 days 16 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm from USA. I got job offered in Riyadh. Company is paying me total package SR 35000 monthly plus family of 4 ticketing to USA and health...
    Zero | 4 days 8 hours
  • Doha
    Dear all, I have recently been offered a job in Doha. It is a well reputed bank. I have following queries if any one can help me on it: 1. How much...
    1 | 5 days 10 hours
  • Bahrain
    hi,i recently got a job in bahrain,but that job is not related to wt i hve studied..this job is for 2 yrs,,..i wd lke to knw is it possible to switch...
    1 | 3 days 17 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi my fiance had a life partner permit with his ex, nw how does he go about doing another life patner with me, we planning to gt married. Please...
    3 | 3 days 16 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi I am from India.BE computer science and MBA in marketing.I have received a package of 5000 QR and they are offering evrything..stay-villa/...
    Zero | 1 week 8 hours
  • South Africa
    I'm in south Africa, buh am a citizen of Nigeria. ... studying in cape town I am awaiting my permit.. and my school is travelling to israel in...
    1 | 5 days 18 hours
  • Abuja
    What salary should one expect as a deputy head of a private nursery school of high repute?
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Abuja
    I am planning to move to Abuja with my family - after reading through the internet worried about health issues as have small children and safety...
    1 | 5 days 10 hours

Read more posts about