Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Mumbai
    Dear Sir, We would like to offer services of our VILLA on a homestay basis, to the members of the eXPAT ARRIVALS in India. We would like to send...
    Zero | 16 hours 9 min
  • Qatar
    My wife has been offered a teaching job in Doha . My skills are as a factory supervisor and then i had a small firm doing light property maintenance...
    Zero | 1 day 6 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    What are the current upper age limit restrictions for the issue of Expat Work Permits in Abu Dhabi, all I can find is a page related to teaching...
    Zero | 1 day 8 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, I'm being hired by a multi-national corporation with an office based in Hong Kong that they want me to work out of for the first 6 months of my...
    1 | 1 day 15 hours
  • Jeddah
    Hello Guys, A friend is looking for an international school in Jeddah, he is concerned about his children... is it obligatory to attend Arabic and...
    3 | 1 day 12 hours
  • Lagos
    I have received an offer from ogun state,nigeria informed that the company will provide sharing bachelor accomadation with basic furnishing,utilities...
    Zero | 2 days 18 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello everyone Would anyone be interested in completing a questionnaire that I need in order to assist me with writing my dissertation. I am trying...
    Zero | 3 days 6 hours
  • Austria
    I have been living in hermagor since August. 2015 and am still having problems obtaining an ecard. I am retired and living on my savings at the...
    Zero | 3 days 11 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hey everyone, My last thread was marked as spam so I'm telling you my story. I'm a Saudi guy with this idea of planning some interesting activities...
    Zero | 4 days 8 hours
  • Portugal
    Does anyone know how I can obtain my parents' birth certificates. They were born in Sao Miguel in the Azores. We would like to become Portuguese...
    Zero | 5 days 1 hour
  • Romania
    I am a 29-year-old, newly single American woman, and figured that the best way to mend a broken heart would be to move far away - very far away - and...
    2 | 3 days 15 hours
  • Australia
    Zero | 5 days 3 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hello, I am a medical doctor,an ENT specialist, having work experience of more than 16 years,Recently i got a job offer from one hospital of Bahrain...
    Zero | 5 days 13 hours
  • Oman
    I am a single UK expat teacher working in Muscat for an international school for 6.5 years. My daughter wants to join me here, I have accommodation...
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours
  • India
    India is among the most important locations regarding Asia. A variety of moving products and services vendors organizations are there throughout...
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Seoul
    BALL HOCKEY MANIACS, LEND ME YOUR EARS... Canada Ball Hockey Korea (CBHK) is once again recruiting a few good men and women for our 16th season of...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours
  • Guangzhou
    Between BSG (A Level) and AISG (IB), can someone tell me which one is better?
    Zero | 6 days 21 hours
  • China
    I need advice from anyone who may be familiar with the Chinese work visa process. I am on tenterhooks waiting for the documents I need to apply for...
    Zero | 1 week 10 hours
  • Mallorca
    Hi Can anyone tell me the if I can get car finance in Mallorca. I need to know how much I can borrow and what deposit they may want. Also Do main...
    Zero | 1 week 10 hours
  • Mallorca
    Hi can anyone tell me what the mooring fees per annum in malloca for a 60ft yacht.
    Zero | 1 week 11 hours

Read more posts about