Any experiences of expatriation in Geneva?

Maëva's picture
By Maëva - Posted on

Good morning everyone!

I'm writing to all of you today for a specific very important purpose ...
I would like to share with you, some of your personal experiment on your expatriation in Geneva like:
-If this was simple?
-What were biggest problems encountered?
-How this happened?
-If you have used the services of a Relocation Agency?
....
I would like to know, what were difficulties encountered and what were things you have learned or enjoyed from your move experience ...

Thank you in advance for your consideration and have a very nice day!! I hope to have the pleasure of reading messages from you very soon :-)

Maëva Combaz

Hi Maeve,

When do you plan on moving to Geneva and for how long? Have you secured a job there? Are you an EU citizen?

All of the above questions will determine the process you will have to go through when it comes to starting your expat life in the city.

I suggest you check out our Expat Experiences in Geneva page for some real life insights. 

Read more posts about Switzerland