Posted by sdmedinaj
Experts, regards I would like to know any information about British School in Barhain, I am going to live in Barhain and I want that my Children study in the British School
Meagan on 20 Sep 2016
Hello,

There's a school called British School of Bahrain that you may want to look into - sounds like it might be an ideal fit for you. Please see this page for a list of schools, the curricula they follow, and links to their websites. For more general information about schooling in Bahrain, including international schools, you can have a look here.

Best of luck with your move.

Kind regards