Apartment Rental prices in Petaling Jaya?

Brown San's picture
By Brown San - Posted on
24 November 2016

I will be moving to Malaysia soon and work out of Petaling Jaya. What would be the rental for a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment? Alternatively how much would I have to budget for a 2 bedroom apartment in a serviced apartment building.
Thanks for the help.

Jess_20419's picture
Last seen: 4 days 4 hours ago

Hi The rental would be be around 2k to 2.5k. 

Brown San's picture

Thanks Jeff, Is the amount in USD or MYR?

Jess_20419's picture
Last seen: 4 days 4 hours ago

Hi Brown,

The amount in MYR. I got a unit in PJ for rental.
Do ctc. Thanks.

Anonymous

I will be moving to Malaysia soon and work out of Selangor Darul Eshan. What would be the rental for a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment in a nearby residental area?

Anonymous

There are a number of websites that deal with Malaysian properties.Mudah.my ; propertyguru.my ; mitula.my etc. You can get a general range there for the type of rental you are seeking. Always check to see if they have conditions (condo fees, deposits, fees for using facilities) and realize you might be able to bargain a little for upgrades in furniture or price for long-term leasing.

Read more posts about Malaysia