Posted by EmilyFung
I am a Hong Kong resident who has been offered a job in Bucharest, which starts in early August. Would I be able to enter Romania without a long-stay visa and apply for a work visa once in Romania?
Thank you very much in advance!
Emily
Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Jun 2017
HOW CAN I GET THE WORK PERMIT IN ROMANIA IN AM THE CITIZEN OF NEPAL. WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE PLZ BREFILY DESCRIBE ME ... THANKYOU
EmilyFung on 31 Jul 2017
Hi Meagan! Thank you for your response! I have obtained my work permit and will be traveling to Bucharest soon. May I ask if you would know what department I have to go to in order to apply for a work visa once I'm in Bucharest? Thank you very much for all your help and wish you all the best! Emily
GAURAV TANEJA on 9 Jan 2019

Hi 

I am a India resident having 10.5 years of experience as Database Administrator, I am looking for job in Romania or any European Country.

Could you please help me out how to get work permit or Visa to do job.

Thank you very much in advance!
Gaurav Taneja