I am heading to Abuja this month until December. Here in NYC Crossfit keeps me healthy - and even more importantly SANE! I am wondering if there are folks who participate in Crossfit style work outs there. All of the gyms boast machines for use - however I am looking for some space, kettle bells, rower, squat rack, etc... Any tips or good spots to hit will be greatly appreciated! Thanks - ML
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Aug 2013
Sure, there are few high tech ones, as well as some more averagely equipped ones too. In Lagos I can tell you where to go, but in Abuja I think you'd find one upon arrival. Cheers!
Jonny on 22 Aug 2013
Its best to find out about these sort of things once you arrive in Abuja. Speak to other expats and collegues. Bigger companies may even have a gym on site.
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Sep 2013
I'm headed to Abuja and looking for the same. Please let me know if you turn up any crossfit groups or a gym with the right equipment.
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Nov 2013
I'm looking for a Crossfit Gym in Ilorin also in Nigeria.
Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Mar 2014
Hi, I'll be heading to Lagos for about 3 weeks, any crossfit gyms there?
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Oct 2014
Damnit. That sucks. I'm in Lagos, and I'll just go find a rock to lift. Lots of rubber tires on the road too.
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Oct 2014
None....no crossfit affiliate in nigeria