Are there any Indian Schools in Abu Dhabi?

nishantbhatnagar's picture
By nishantbhatnagar - Posted on
25 September 2016

If any one guide me are there any Indian Schools in Abu Dhabhi. For class 6th Standard how much school fee I need to pay. I am looking for my daughter school admission in Central Board of Indian School Studies in Aby Dhabhi.

Last seen: 1 day 3 min ago

There are a number of schools in Abu Dhabi that teach the Indian curriculum. Please see this list of Indian schools, as well as this list which has all international schools in Abu Dhabi listed - you can use the drop-down menu to narrow down the list by preferred curriculum (in this case, Indian).

The school fees will vary from school to school; however, international schools are notoriously expensive, so this is something to bear in mind. All schools will usually have fees listed on their websites, so once you have the names of a few schools, you can find out the fees that way or enquire with the school directly.

For some general information on schooling in Abu Dhabi, please see Education and Schools in Abu Dhabi.

Best of luck with your move.

Your rating: None Average: 4.7 (7 votes)
Anonymous

I am thankful for you valuable information posted and guided. I think this is enough sharing here, will check as per your guidance.

Regards/Nishant
@ Muscat

Anonymous

Is it safe to stay in Abudhabi with spouse or with my Indian family?

Last seen: 1 day 3 min ago

Yes, you should be safe there. The threat of terrorist attacks there is low, although some governments will warn against travelling there simply because of its close proximity to the Middle East - in practice, most expats feel safe in Abu Dhabi.

Perhaps the biggest safety concerns in Abu Dhabi are road safety, as drivers there can be erratic, unpredictable, and tend drive dangerously, as well as health concerns with the heat - as long as you stay hydrated and try to stay indoors on especially hot days, you should be fine.

You can also have a look at the Expat Arrivals page on Safety in Abu Dhabi if you'd like a little more detail.

When are you and your family planning to move? Do you have any other concerns about the move to Abu Dhabi?

Anonymous

hi!
I'm completed B.Ed.,can I get any jobs in Indian schools?
by
Ramkumar.P

Last seen: 1 day 3 min ago

Hi Ramkumar!

Do you mean in Indian schools in Abu Dhabi or in India itself? 

In India, you should be able to get a job with that qualification. You can read the article at this link for some tips on how to find a job in India. Similarly, in Abu Dhabi, I would also think you'd probably be able to get a job in Indian schools, though there may be competition from others who come to teach in Abu Dhabi, since it's quite popular. More info on finding a job in Abu Dhabi at this link.

Good luck!

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi