Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am looking forward a best hair transplant clinic in Dubai. My friend suggested me about dubaihairclub.com , she had done her hair transplant from...
    Zero | 2 days 37 min
  • South Korea
    My passport as a Basotho has freedom of visa on arrival to South Korea for a 2 months stay. I want to know how i can extend my stay and get a factory...
    Zero | 2 days 15 hours
  • Portugal
    Hello, I thought it would be helpful to write an article on the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. This is only meant to be an introduction...
    Zero | 2 days 20 hours
  • Bahrain
    pls someone has explain me the current opening in Bahrain
    1 | 3 days 4 hours
  • Bahrain
    can I get suitable sales job in Bahrain ... MBA with 14yrs experience
    Zero | 3 days 21 hours
  • Peru
    Good Morning: I am a student that will be studying abroad next week. I live in Austin, Texas and part of our assignment to prepare for our visit is...
    Zero | 5 days 18 hours
  • Jakarta
    Greetings, My name is Renata, Ukrainian citizen, 28 y.o., currently locate in the Philippines due to work. Would like to relocate to Jakarta,...
    1 | 1 hour 48 min
  • Peru
    Hi! I'm a graduate student in the US. Our class will be traveling to Peru in the next week, and we have a class assignment to reach out to expats...
    Zero | 6 days 8 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I'm from the UK, 22 year old Burlesque dancer/Model and Media graduate hoping to move to Groningen in October, my partner is studying at the...
    1 | 2 hours 2 min
  • Chile
    Hello Expat Arrivals community, I am a current MBA candidate with a focus in international accounting/finance. I am hoping to be able to land a job...
    1 | 1 day 21 hours
  • Chile
    Hello, I’m a business student traveling abroad with my management class and I had a few questions regarding the Chilean business environment I was...
    1 | 2 days 13 hours
  • Australia
    Hi, Recently, I am secured a permanent residency to Australia (Visa subclass 189). Now, I am thinking to move to Australia permanently by the end of...
    Zero | 6 days 23 hours
  • South Africa
    VISA Approved! Flying to Johannesburg, South Africa in July.It's a dream come true. Thank you so much for helping and answering to my questions. Wish...
    2 | 3 days 2 hours
  • South Korea
    Looking for a job has a security personnel or factory workers in south Korea
    1 | 2 days 19 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hello, I got an offer from a company in Shanghai, Pudong district for 36K RMB per month and considering relocation with my wife and 2,5 yrs old kid....
    1 | 3 days 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi. My wife was recruited by a major financial group in Abu Dhabi as a computer programmer - although she is actually a mobile user interface...
    1 | 4 days 6 min
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi Ive just purchased a property in southern Spain and looking for advice about buying kitchen and furniture please. Where to avoid, what's good...
    4 | 2 hours 53 min
  • Czech Republic
    Hello, We could use some help/advice. We need to very quickly find a place to live in Pardubice near the University. We have the option of living in...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All, Could you please help me to decide on the relocation to Kuala lumpur. I will be moving with my wife without kids. I have an offer for Kuala...
    3 | 1 week 1 day
  • the Netherlands
    Hello, first time here and with lots of question. We are an Italian couple currently living in the UK and we are considering to move to the...
    2 | 3 days 4 hours

Read more posts about