Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • South Africa
    Hi to my Well Wishers, Finally, I applied for Critical skills work permit VISA through VFS Global. How much time it actually takes to know the status...
    Zero | 6 hours 7 min
  • Ireland
    What opportunities exist for broadcast media jobs in radio and television in Ireland?
    Zero | 7 hours 59 min
  • Portugal
    How can I retired in Portugal? I have an American and Brazilian Citizenship, My husband and I are willing to make real estate property investment. Be...
    1 | 16 hours 16 min
  • Switzerland
    Hi I am working for two local hospital in Iran and I am eager to find a job and by the way looking for the passes to apply a job in my major(...
    Zero | 2 days 10 hours
  • Oman
    Zero | 2 days 10 hours
  • Geneva
    Good morning everyone! I'm writing to all of you today for a specific very important purpose ... I would like to share with you, some of your...
    1 | 16 hours 11 min
  • Cape Town
    Hi! I plan to move to Cape town in January 2018 for seven months with my six year old son. I would really appreciate advice on where to live and...
    2 | 15 hours 39 min
  • Romania
    I am a Hong Kong resident who has been offered a job in Bucharest, which starts in early August. Would I be able to enter Romania without a long-stay...
    1 | 6 days 9 hours
  • Austria
    This is my first post. Does anyone have any information on Lower Austria International School in St. Poltzen. My son may be going there next year but...
    1 | 1 week 15 hours
  • Mexico
    Hi I thought I would just pop a quick note to introduce myself. I'm Dave I currently live in england, I am looking to move to Mexico Tijuana....
    2 | 6 days 13 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello Everyone. Please I want to move to Abu Dhabi by next month. I have been offered a salary of 15,000 per month (no other payments) AED, with...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Belgium
    I just moved from Poland to Belgium. Could someone tell me, which GSM service provider is good for making call to Poland and Belgium?? Please help.
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • South Africa
    I am submitting Critical skills visa for South Africa in next one week. I don't have any friends in SA. Is the visa will reject if no relative/...
    2 | 13 hours 8 min
  • Oman
    Hi Team, I will be getting married soon and my husband has working visa in Oman. I am working in India in a company which has global presence. I work...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Montreal
    How would I secure a job before moving country?
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Germany
    please i'm from nigerian, i'm 24 years old planning to move to germany soon please can i be able to find a unskilled job there
    1 | 11 hours 15 min
  • Oman
    Great forum! My wife traveled to Oman last month April with a working visa through an Agent in Nigeria. She paid Nigeria Agent about $1,000 and Agent...
    5 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Nice
    Going to Nice in a couple weeks Haven't been to Nice in 35 years. Of course it's changed. How much? How prominent is the Muslim population?
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • the Algarve
    Hi, My name is Pam and I am from the US presently living in South Africa but wanting to move to the Algarve with a friend next year. I am concerned...
    Zero | 2 weeks 6 hours
  • Australia
    Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for...
    2 | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about