Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Oman
    I am an employee in Oman . My nationality is Indian and I belong to Kerala state.My question is, do I need to do appostille the marriage certificate...
    Zero | 3 hours 6 min
  • Oslo
    Dear all, I am a French journalist, woking for Le Monde in Paris. I am writing a story about young swedish people who work in Oslo: why do they come...
    Zero | 2 days 6 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have a child who has speech and development delays. Are there schools who provide these special services for my son?
    Zero | 2 days 7 hours
  • Dubai
    Dear All, Please help me as I am confused in laws of Dubai. I worked for a company under husband's visa but due to personal reason left the job...
    Zero | 4 days 7 hours
  • Lagos
    How safe is it for a electrical engineer working in Nigeria?
    1 | 5 min 29 sec
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am an Indian and I have valid saudi resident permit with Engineer profession on Iqama. I want to know how many family members can come on visit...
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • South Africa
    I have a French driver's licence and am working in South Africa until next year December; do I need to convert my French driver's...
    Zero | 5 days 6 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi folks I have a working visa for myself and resident visa for my family to enter Saudi Arabia from Seoul, South Korea. My joining is till 30th...
    Zero | 5 days 22 hours
  • Libya
    I have been offered a HR Managerial position in Benghazi in an international hospital which is being constructed. I am a lady from India. Should I...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello, I am getting a job in mail dubai about 5000 daram, and i am married so what will be my expenses of Room with kitchen and electric,water,...
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours
  • Eastern Province
    Moving to Dammam and we have 3 questions to start with: 1 - We are allowed 80 kg should we just bring extra luggage or ship air freight? 2 - Which...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Malaysia
    I am on Employmentpass/work pass valid till March 2015 and work fro a consulting Co in Kuala Lumpur. I am planning to quit this employer and look fro...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Vienna
    Hi, We are planning to move to Vienna next summer. My daughter will start 3d grade in Vienna. Her german is not very strong, but she is fluent in...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Qatar
    Morning, Can any one guide me about the visa processing in Qatar. I've worked in Oman from 2008 - 2010 but I resigned my job when I came for vacation...
    4 | 6 days 3 hours
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi We are going to Vietnam on holiday next month, but we have concerns as two single ladies travelling alone. Is Ho Chi Minh City safe? Can we go...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have some inquiry that I hope you can help me with. I have joined a job in Dubai on husband visa but due to personal problem, left the same...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, just chasing some information/advice on getting primary school aged kids into a HK International school. Anyone got experience sending their...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Malaysia
    Can anyone advise as to whether residency in Malaysia for tax purposes commences on the day of arrival in the country or the date of issue of...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I've been trying to find info on bank transfers to another country. I live in Ireland and have a mortage bills etc to continue paying. Is this...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Dubai
    I need to check if I can return to Dubai with my family after being deported three years ago. I have tried to call the offices in Dubai, but I can...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about