Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Qatar
    We can help you start your own business in Qatar ( Sponsorship, office space, Mandoub service, we will help you to get all the licenses ). For more...
    Zero | 17 hours 29 min
  • Qatar
    hello if anyone can help me it would really appreciated . i have been deported on the HIV status from Dubai and lost my job which i ended not paying...
    Zero | 1 day 12 hours
  • Qatar
    I need a housemaid in Qatar looking for a new sponsor
    Zero | 3 days 29 min
  • Germany
    Are there opportunities overseas for persons in there late 50s or early 60s? I am exploring what the possibilities are in securing gainful employment...
    Zero | 3 days 5 hours
  • Doha
    I have been offered 6000QR, transport allowance,company accommodation and laundry allowance. Is this enough for me to cope with other personal...
    1 | 2 days 9 hours
  • New Zealand
    me and my fiancé have one child almost 2years. we are gay getting married soon. want to do farming in New Zealand(buying our own farm)I am...
    2 | 9 hours 9 min
  • Cape Town
    Can a private hospital keep your passport and delay your departure until your bill is paid in full?
    1 | 3 days 13 hours
  • Zambia
    My girlfriend is a Zambian born and breed and has her reg card. She has become and Australian citizen now and me and her a looking at moving back to...
    2 | 4 days 22 hours
  • Portugal
    My partner and I are retired and have recently moved to Portugal and are thinking of Settling in the Olhos da Agua area as we have been told it has a...
    Zero | 1 week 3 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    I am negotiating an employment contract that includes car lease ... how much would an Audi A6 (or equivalent) lease cost in Kuala Lumpur? Thanks
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • India
    I am looking for a way to connect with expat educational professionals working in India. Do you have any recommendation for that?
    1 | 2 days 10 hours
  • Valencia
    I'm looking to start private english classes in Valencia. I have had a lot of interest from an ad that I posted online so I now need to find a...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    From the UK been in the UAE for 1 year on a visitors visa for 30days do I need to stay out the UAE for 24hrs to renew for 40 days visa .
    3 | 1 week 1 day
  • New York City
    Hi all, I shall be moving to NYC in January, from London UK. Fortunately my employer shall cover my rent for 6 months (up to $5k/month). On top of...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Greece
    We are a married Scottish couple who have lived in Turkey for 6 years but are pondering a move to Kos but I fear the cost of health ins may be a...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Dubai
    Would someone please be able to help me regarding internships in Dubai? E.g any laws, legislation, regulations and general information about them....
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Angola
    Hi all. I have an Angolan client who deposited USD in his account in Angola and submitted all the paperwork to send it to my company to pay a long...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Hello! I have a very important question.. My auntie, who is Polish will be soon moving to England from Poland with her Son (he is an adult) due to...
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • Riyadh
    I recently asked a question regarding getting a visa for my wife who is from Thailand (cannot enter Saudi on a work visa). I am here on a 5 year...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Athens
    I am returning to the UK after a long absence working overseas. Nevertheless, I may need to continue with my overseas work temporarily, to continue...
    1 | 1 week 5 days

Read more posts about