Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Malaysia
    Hi, my husband has signed a 5 year contract and gotten his visa and we have just moved to Bintulu. The company that I worked for in South Africa has...
    Zero | 3 hours 30 min
  • Lagos
    I just returned to Europe from home from a 30 days business trip to Lagos, and I decided to move there permanently and to start my own consulting...
    Zero | 1 day 5 hours
  • Dubai
    Dear All, could anyone advise me of a good child orthodontist in Dubai for my 7 year old child? Thank you in advance.
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I will be moving to Dubai as an expat. I look at joining dance classes in Dubai. Any reference/contact would be of great help. Thanks
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Sydney
    Large bright 2-bedroom apartment for rent in beautiful Manly beach 20 minutes from Sydney CBD. We are traveling back to Europe for 3 months and will...
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Bangalore
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Bangalore
    Although shifting the procedure associated with packaging and relocating is often a hard along with tough process. Your situation worsens if you are...
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Vietnam
    Hello friends, expats living in HCMC and broadminded locals ! If you are interested in OSHO meditations ( dynamic, kundalini etc.), Reich pulsations...
    Zero | 1 day 23 hours
  • Sydney
    Bangalore Packers and Movers Packers and Movers in Bangalore Packers and Movers Gurgaon
    Zero | 2 days 8 hours
  • Romania
    Dear All, I'm from the Philippines and a Romanian company in Focsani is processing my application as customer service representative. I'm writing...
    Zero | 2 days 11 hours
  • Poland
    Hi, I am an Indian and a graduate in IT. I am having 5 years of experience in software development/Web applications. I have been offered a job in...
    Zero | 2 days 11 hours
  • Bangalore
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All i am considering a role in an international bank in KL. i work in the energy trading space in the UK with good salary, i have 3 kids (10, 8...
    Zero | 2 days 20 hours
  • Valencia
    We are seriously considering moving to Spain but the tax situation is making us hesitate. How do we find out whether Australia is included in the...
    Zero | 3 days 4 hours
  • Barbados
    Maybe you've considered we would come returning ultimately? Will you be apprehensive right now in relation to shifting the products efficiently...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Bahrain
    If you're experiencing apprehensive concerning the best way to shift different housing actual factors, and Packers and Moving companies Gurgaon apply...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Vienna
    You choose to advance arriving from Delhi to a new city Packers and Moving companies Jaipur having whole your current home aspects and also every one...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Nairobi
    Textile industry is not the only place the town of Ahmadabad is well-known for, but there are many locations in this town of Ahmadabad which are...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Valencia
    could someone help me avoid going into downtown valencia instead of heading to javea.is the turning for alicante hard to spot .thanks
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi, My friends have a kid who was diagnosed with autism. They are moving to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia soon. Does anyone know about any center,...
    Zero | 6 days 4 hours

Read more posts about