Bahrain Work permit processing

poulosekiran's picture
By poulosekiran - Posted on
12 June 2012
Hi, My employer in Bahrain has applied for work visa for me in Bahrain, im an engineer by profession.The employer has asked for passport copies, photos and CV , my accademic certificates were not asked for submission. pls update..if i need to carry them or get them attested. I wanted to know if I will be asked to submit them later on during any of the doccumentation process.. Thank you
Catherine's picture

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi poulosekiran - it's always a good idea to have attested copies of all your important documents in case they are asked for again further along the line of your visa application process. It's also a good idea to have a copy of your resume at hand in case they ask for this to prove that you are suitably qualified for the job. In general, the work visa application provess for Bahrain is not a complicated one. Have a look at the Work Permits for Bahrain page for further general info about the process.
Anonymous

I had done BE mech from trust which is not approved by
AICTE.so can I get egineer visa for baharin .

Anonymous

Am a professional nurse how long does it take to process and have a visa to move over to bahrain and work

Anonymous

I am a driver.and I want to ho Bahrain on work visa.how can I go.

Asha Varma's picture
Last seen: 33 weeks 1 day ago

I joined new company and have to transfer my visa. Igot my visa cancelled and i went to LMRA to take mobility but i culdnt take mobility because its showing iam out of bahrain .They said only sponsor can do it. I gave my passport to my old company .they said they will do it. Its almost one week and they still dint sort out the problem.will be ther any problem if the sponsor delays.pls reply.thanks

Read more posts about Bahrain