Hi everyone, Can bring cosmetic ingredient into the Kingdom? I make my own cosmetic because I have sensitive skin. Those ingredient doesn't contain alcohol, most of them packed in syringe and bottle each of them weight between 5 - 100 gram. They are just basic ingredient that can be found in most of the cosmetic for example Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol and emulsifier. Does anyone know if I can bring them with me. Thank you in advance.
sultanalhadi on 18 Feb 2015
Yes you can. Do not worry about it. As long as you are not bringing alcohol or drugs, you are good to go. Cosmetic product are fine. If you are bring asked, just say it is a cream for my skin Best Regards,