Expert Info

Posted by
on 24 Mar 2014
My Husband has a work permit to work in Israel and i have dependant visa. Could some one please let me know whether i can convert my visa to B1 work permit visa? If yes what is the procedure to get B1 work permit visa. Thanks & Regards, Jayashree BG