Can I enter Oman with two valid work permits from both Oman and Malaysia?

arnab12345's picture
By arnab12345 - Posted on
04 January 2017

Hello, Happy New Year! I am an Indian , who was working at Maldives with a valid work permit for last three months. Now I got an offer from an employer in Oman, and they already started processing my work permit. While in the mean time , my Maldivian work visa is not yet cancelled. And the day when I reach to Oman, I will be holding TWO DIFFERENT VALID WORK PERMIT FROM TWO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, so is it a problem for me at Oman airport? Please advice. Have a great time.

Anonymous

There is no problem at all, it does not matter if you have 2 or 3 different work permit, in the airport they only check your Omani visa, Good luck

Online
Last seen: 2 min 45 sec ago

As far as I know, this shouldn't be a problem, but it's always best to check with your local Omani embassy to make sure.
Anonymous

You need to re confirm it with your local embassy.

Read more posts about Oman