Can I enter Oman with two valid work permits from both Oman and Malaysia?

arnab12345's picture
By arnab12345 - Posted on
04 January 2017

Hello, Happy New Year! I am an Indian , who was working at Maldives with a valid work permit for last three months. Now I got an offer from an employer in Oman, and they already started processing my work permit. While in the mean time , my Maldivian work visa is not yet cancelled. And the day when I reach to Oman, I will be holding TWO DIFFERENT VALID WORK PERMIT FROM TWO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, so is it a problem for me at Oman airport? Please advice. Have a great time.

Anonymous

There is no problem at all, it does not matter if you have 2 or 3 different work permit, in the airport they only check your Omani visa, Good luck

Last seen: 49 min 58 sec ago

As far as I know, this shouldn't be a problem, but it's always best to check with your local Omani embassy to make sure.
Anonymous

You need to re confirm it with your local embassy.

Anonymous

No problem at all..you can enter

Anonymous

Hi Meagan,

I am currently working here in Qatar and have an offer in Oman.

My question is, can I obtain an Employment Visa in Oman without cancelling my Qatar Visa?

Ed

Read more posts about Oman