Can I get a STR visa for Nigeria from the UAE?

Sulochana Rao's picture
By Sulochana Rao - Posted on
28 March 2014

Hi all, I am a citizen of India. I have been employed by a Nigerian Company to work as a construction supervisor. I have received all the relevant documents from my Nigerian Employer and with them I just approached the Nigerian Embassy at Delhi. However they said that they need my original certificates which were dully attested by HRD of Indian Govt. The HRD attestation will take minimum 20days and till then I cannot apply for the visa. So I thought of getting Nigerian STR Visa from UAE (Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Is it possible? If so what is the procedure and please suggest me an agency. Can I use the same documents? Please treat this is an urgent requirement. Thanks everybody, Sulochana / Vinod

Arcadia professional's picture

Hi,my name is Mary, i work with arcadia professionals which is a duly incorporated immigration service provding company in Nigeria that assists in the procuremment of all types of visas,whether re-entry visa or STR, TWP as well as procurement of expatriate quota and renewal and many more. please you can contact us at No 52, raymond Njoku, off obafemi awolowo street, ikoyi lagos or you can call 08033476567 or you can send a mail to us at arcadiaprofessional@gmail.com

Read more posts about Nigeria