Can I get some recommendations on schools in Kuala Lumpur?

PayalChoksi's picture
By PayalChoksi - Posted on

Hi, We are moving to Kuala Lumpur this summer and are looking for some honest feedback on the following schools: Nexus International School, IGB International School and Sri Cempaka International School. I would appreciate any comments, whether good or bad, that will aid our decision making process. Thank you !!

Anonymous

My Son and His Family live in KL. his Children go to Alice Smith International Shcool. They are both doing well. Seems like a very good School.

CarsonL's picture

Hi, I see you mentioned about Nexus International School. They are authorised as the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) in which I think they are in a high standard to provide your children. You could access to their website to have a look on the details of their curricular, co-curricular, and other activities.

Here is the website: http://nexus.edu.my/Learning/A-Personal-Journey.aspx

Read more posts about Malaysia