Can I move to Spain if I am retired?

outcast42's picture
By outcast42 - Posted on
24 April 2016

I am a retired female living on benefits with a small pension. What are my chances of moving to spain?

Julia Stein's picture

Your chances depend on your savings, your demands and current conditions of living. If you are going to rent, rental price depends on area in Spain you are going live in. I have too few facts to count your chances

blake003's picture

hi your chances are 50%50 this is so because you have been retired and unless you contact an expert to help you.i can recommend one for you and you should contact him and listen to what he is going to tell you.here is his email adress joethompsons003@gmail.com

Read more posts about Spain