Expert Info

Posted by dreamfighterr
on 7 Aug 2017
Can I stamp my radiology form with a GP with attached radiology report of CXR(Signed and Stamped by radiologist).Because the radiologist refused to sign and stamp on the original form. Thanks a lot in advance
EmmaL on 11 Aug 2017
Hi dreamfighterr

Unfortunately, your radiology form needs to be stamped by the radiologist or hospital where you had your x-ray done. You also need a separate form from a GP to state that you are in good health. If you have the radiology report, you should be able to go back to the hospital or radiologist and ask them to sign and stamp it.

Did the radiologist give a reason why he didn't sign and stamp the original form? Keep in mind that the form needs to be filled in correctly (i.e. the empty spaces should be crossed out).


Kushal Desai on 14 Aug 2017
Very Well Explained Emma! To, Dreamfigherr Stamp (Original Hosp. Stamp) and Sign is must and it should be done by the Radiologist.

Expat Health Insurance Partners

Aetna Global

Aetna is an award-winning insurance business that provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. Their high quality health insurance plans are tailored to meet the individual needs of expats living and working abroad.

Get a quote from Aetna International

Bupa Global

Bupa Global's international private medical insurance offers expats direct access to some of the very best doctors and hospitals in the world. Bupa is chosen by individuals who value expertise, freedom and quality. You can choose to see your preferred doctor close to home or a specialist in another country. Their health insurance plans are designed for day-to-day healthcare needs too.

Get a quote from Bupa Global