Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Botswana
    1 | 11 hours 46 min
  • the United Kingdom
    Ever since I've been about 6 or 7 I fell in love with England, the people, the atmosphere, the sports, the style, just everything you can think of, I...
    Zero | 1 day 23 hours
  • Vietnam
    We are a family of four from the UK. My daughters are 9 years old and 3 years old. My husband just got a job as a chef with a resort in Hoi An....
    Zero | 2 days 19 hours
  • Shanghai
    We are moving to Shanghai - and prefer Bilingual School for my 5.5year kid. Understand these schools also offer international curriculum IB/GICES....
    Zero | 3 days 20 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, I am Software Quality Analyst and want to apply for Critical work visa in South Africa. But my field lies under BPO category instead of ICT. I...
    Zero | 4 days 4 hours
  • Mozambique
    Can anyone pls advice me on the below really i am very much worried .. i am selected for a job offer at Nacala Port..Pls. see the offer & advice...
    3 | 4 days 13 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I moved to Dubai in 2015 to start a new business as a partner with an indian expat who is based there. He got me there on a work visa as a...
    2 | 3 days 18 hours
  • Poland
    Hello, I'm indian national and got offer from one employer in Warsaw PL with 15000 PLN as gross monthly with Visa assistance. I would like to...
    1 | 3 days 9 hours
  • Thailand
    Hi My husband and i are thinking of moving to Bangkok due to work. We have a 4yr and 7yr old girl. We have looked into the schooling but the...
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours
  • Kuwait
    Hi everyone, We have recently moved to Kuwait from Australia and are currently staying in Abu Halifa. I am trying to find a good British school for...
    1 | 3 days 13 hours
  • India
    Hi all, My family, wife and 2 boys (3-year-old and 5-year-old) have been asked to move to India for a 2-year assignment in Mumbai. We are Indian but...
    Zero | 1 week 2 hours
  • Brunei
    We are currently considering taking a teaching role in Brunei, however I'm concerned with the phases of the penal code coming into play over the next...
    1 | 1 week 7 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi dear I living in Kuwait and my wife is living in Dubai it's possible to get visa for work
    Zero | 1 week 14 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I wonder which is the best british school in dubai. i have found this link and now wondering if the schools listed here in the right place. http...
    Zero | 1 week 15 hours
  • Sydney
    I have some sickness and instead of sending me for further checks ( blood test) to find the root casue, doctors are just precribing me different...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Kuwait
    We are considering a move to Kuwait, and my wife is a registered midwife. We are not certain whether midwifery is recognized there - or not? Could...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Johannesburg
    Hi Everyone, I am Indian currently living in Tunisia and planning to move to Joburg in Dec-Jan. My office is in Edenvale and wanted to know best...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • the Netherlands
    Hi We are Indian willing to relocate to Netherlands.My husband has got a job offer in Den Bosch,Netherlands. But we are worried about schooling of...
    1 | 1 week 11 hours
  • Adelaide
    We are a family of three which includes a ten year old child.We are moving to Adelaide in February,2017.We are looking for places to stay which are...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Adelaide
    We need to enroll our daughter in Grade 6 .We are moving to Adelaide in the month of February,2017.We request expert advice on Public Schools which...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days

Read more posts about