Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Johannesburg
    Hello, my name's Christina, originally from Egypt. I'm going to move to Johannesburg next January, i have too many questions. First of all, is it...
    Zero | 1 hour 48 min
  • Australia
    Hi my husband and myself are looking to come to Australia for about 6 months, it is something I have wanted to do for many years, can someone tell...
    Zero | 12 hours 4 min
  • Qatar
    I have been offered a package of £31QAR per month, including accommodation, transport and flight allowances, is this package reasonable, good or...
    Zero | 13 hours 3 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi Today I received an n offer to work for the Ethidad Airlines, Great, what I dont know if my weighes would be AED 6281 Monthly. My husband comes...
    Zero | 13 hours 48 min
  • Kuwait
    Are there any day time clubs for the older woman who is not at work?
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • China
    Can anyone advise me on any products that I can look at wrt Life and Medical Insurance? More of an international variety if possible that at least...
    Zero | 1 day 16 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi My partner has just been offered a job at as a physiotherapist in Doha. Is it possible for me and our son to enter the country with him ? We will...
    Zero | 1 day 18 hours
  • Qatar
    Hey there.i am considering taking up an Expat offer that will find my wife and I based in Raslaffan, Qatar. Can anyone give me a heads up about life...
    Zero | 1 day 19 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi. I'm new in Dubai and looking to enroll my son in guitar lessons. he was already having lessons before we moved. Does anyone know a good...
    Zero | 2 days 17 hours
  • Kenya
    I would like to know the average number of expatriates working in Kenya. Where can we get that data and is it updated? Alternatively, i would also...
    2 | 1 day 19 hours
  • Qatar
    Hello,Me and my husband are moving to doha from India in decemeber.He has got a work visa and his employer has told him that I can only move after 6-...
    Zero | 2 days 22 hours
  • Houston
    We have a 5 and 8 yr old and will be relocating to Houston in April. Would be very grateful of any advice.......
    1 | 2 days 18 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello, My employer has started working on my work visa and it has been more than 21 days now. I have an American citizenship and I know that I have...
    Zero | 3 days 1 hour
  • Qatar
    I have been offered a role with my current company in Qatar and am discussing with my partner at the moment. We have 2 main concerns/questions so any...
    1 | 3 days 7 hours
  • Ireland
    Starting January 2015 my boyfriend is studying abroad at UCC for the Spring. We currently live together and have a 2 year old daughter. His program...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello Sir..I an Indian Holding a visit visa at Riyadh.Will i be able to make my visa a multiple entry visa??
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • London
    I've been living in Australia for over 10 years, on home duties. I've paid (and am only one payment from completing) enough NI contributions for UK...
    Zero | 5 days 45 min
  • Azerbaijan
    Can anyone help? I am moving to Azerbaijan and don't have a clue where to start? Where can I get some general information?
    3 | 1 day 17 hours
  • Dubai
    hi , i am planning to move Dubai from india with my 9 year old kid. please get help me for schooling admission there. my kid is here in State board...
    1 | 3 days 17 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, I would like to know a decent per month salary for a single person working in Johannesburg, south africa. I am thinking to shift there and what I...
    Zero | 6 days 1 hour

Read more posts about