Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Valencia
    Hello, I wondered if anyone could recommend a good English speaking account in Valencia. I will be setting up as an autonomo shortly and need...
    Zero | 5 hours 35 min
  • Riyadh
    Hi. I have been offered a permanent IT Job in Riyadh with accommodation in the California compound. I am trying to decide if it is worth accepting....
    Zero | 8 hours 36 min
  • London
    Hi, I am sitting my life in the UK test on 15 Feb. If I am honest I am very nervous... I am try to practice as much as I can. I have read the book...
    Zero | 9 hours 23 min
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have been offered a role in Dubai. I have an MBA and round 9 years of experience. I am wondering whether to take it or not. I am Indian and...
    Zero | 9 hours 51 min
  • Oman
    hello my name is raj. i got a job from oman muscat. they offering me 450 OMR. food exp to be managed by own not company. company provided me home,...
    1 | 6 hours 35 min
  • Portugal
    Hi . I really need some help . I'm looking for a very good English speaking doctor in the south of Portugal . It really is urgent otherwise I wouldn'...
    Zero | 1 day 22 hours
  • Madrid
    Adopting in Spain , how difficult is it ? How about fostering . Thanks
    Zero | 2 days 1 hour
  • the Algarve
    Zero | 2 days 1 hour
  • Christchurch
    Zero | 2 days 16 hours
  • Mumbai
    Dear Sir, We would like to offer services of our VILLA on a homestay basis, to the members of the eXPAT ARRIVALS in India. We would like to send...
    Zero | 3 days 10 hours
  • Qatar
    My wife has been offered a teaching job in Doha . My skills are as a factory supervisor and then i had a small firm doing light property maintenance...
    Zero | 4 days 1 hour
  • Abu Dhabi
    What are the current upper age limit restrictions for the issue of Expat Work Permits in Abu Dhabi, all I can find is a page related to teaching...
    Zero | 4 days 3 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, I'm being hired by a multi-national corporation with an office based in Hong Kong that they want me to work out of for the first 6 months of my...
    1 | 4 days 9 hours
  • Jeddah
    Hello Guys, A friend is looking for an international school in Jeddah, he is concerned about his children... is it obligatory to attend Arabic and...
    3 | 4 days 6 hours
  • Lagos
    I have received an offer from ogun state,nigeria informed that the company will provide sharing bachelor accomadation with basic furnishing,utilities...
    Zero | 5 days 12 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello everyone Would anyone be interested in completing a questionnaire that I need in order to assist me with writing my dissertation. I am trying...
    Zero | 6 days 59 min
  • Austria
    I have been living in hermagor since August. 2015 and am still having problems obtaining an ecard. I am retired and living on my savings at the...
    Zero | 6 days 6 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hey everyone, My last thread was marked as spam so I'm telling you my story. I'm a Saudi guy with this idea of planning some interesting activities...
    Zero | 1 week 3 hours
  • Portugal
    Does anyone know how I can obtain my parents' birth certificates. They were born in Sao Miguel in the Azores. We would like to become Portuguese...
    Zero | 1 week 19 hours
  • Romania
    I am a 29-year-old, newly single American woman, and figured that the best way to mend a broken heart would be to move far away - very far away - and...
    2 | 6 days 10 hours

Read more posts about