Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Taiwan
    Can you help me? I am desperately trying to find some specific information. I have contacted the local Taiwan Economic Trade office who are of no use...
    Zero | 14 hours 24 min
  • Stockholm
    I am planning on moving to the Stockholm area. I have an 9 year old son, And would like to know where he would be eligible to go to school? Private...
    2 | 15 hours 11 min
  • Italy
    What sort of business license do I need to sell my artwork in Italy? I will sell between 2,000 to 10,000 Euros of my own paintings a year. I would...
    Zero | 3 days 4 hours
  • Kenya
    Hello i got the job in kenya in gametroniq they paying me 1500usd and free accommodation and transportation my job as showroom manager, kindly guide...
    3 | 1 day 12 hours
  • Montreal
    We are an Australian family planning to live in Montreal for 6-12 months in a couple of years time. Our children will be almost 6, just 8 and 10.5....
    1 | 1 day 7 hours
  • Oslo
    I am coming to Oslo to pursue a Master of Science Degree in Strategic Marketing Management at BI Norwegian Business School. I am coming from India(a...
    Zero | 4 days 11 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hello! My family is moving to KL in June 2017 and my kids have been studying in the American System for 3 years so we are considering again the...
    Zero | 5 days 42 min
  • South Africa
    Does anyone have any insight/information regarding the ability of foreign teachers to obtain teaching positions within the South African school...
    Zero | 5 days 3 hours
  • Madrid
    I hope we can all help those parents moving to Madrid. My son has studied in two of them: Numont School, a British Primary School located in the city...
    Zero | 5 days 22 hours
  • India
    Hi, This is Parvathy S, from India. My hubby is a Civil Engineer working in Eastern province, Saudi Arabia. Since am also graduated BE Civil, please...
    Zero | 6 days 10 hours
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, we are potentially relocating to Frankfurt next autumn with our two kids. 3,5 and 1,5 years old. I am now looking into different preschools/...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello dear friends, I got a job offer from one of the schools in Al Ain, but I am still thinking if it is a right decision to accept it. I am offered...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Melbourne
    HEllo Me, my husband and our two boys are planning to move to Melbourne from UK as my husband has gotten a job over there. I am really excited as I...
    6 | 5 days 16 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Recently I came to know that I am hcv c positive,it is true that I can apply for working visa for Dubai,plz let me knowhepa
    3 | 1 week 1 day
  • Turkey
    I am interesting in relocating to Turkey for my retirement years. I am looking at what I can do for work,contributing to an area. I am not sure what...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Am a hardware networking technician nex weak am going to saudi as networking techician can i bring my electronics tools and software(pendrive) to...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I just moved to Riyadh with my husband and i am on his Iqama. I have over 8 years experience in Human Resources Management and absolutely...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Norway
    Hi,I am 35 years old woman from Armenia, i have 5 years old son and i raise him alone,and it is hard for me to raise him in my country. i was...
    4 | 1 week 6 days
  • Shanghai
    I have been working in Shanghai\Pudong China for almost 3 years (arrived 5-2014), this October I will reach the age of 60, which from what I...
    1 | 5 days 13 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi all, thinking of moving to cyprus and working, im 51 year old male, good health. I will be travelling alone....new start new life. My experience...
    Zero | 2 weeks 22 hours

Read more posts about