Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Johannesburg
    Hi guys I am moving to South Africa for a while to do some charity work and have a choice between moving to Johannesburg or moving to Cape Town....
    2 | 37 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good day all I am from Canada, I plan to accept a job in Abu dhabi and my wife will come with me. Income per month around 20 000AED, housing...
    1 | 42 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    I would like to ask you about a matter.A  few days ago I received via email a contract from " Awsaj Academy" and they send back to me...
    13 | 20 weeks 6 days
  • Nairobi
    Hey there, I've moved to Nairobi recently and with school holidays about to start I am looking for recommendations on activities to keep the...
    1 | 40 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    What is the kind of quality of drinking water you get in Dubai ? What should I expect to pay for utlities and water in each both? Whats the average...
    1 | 37 weeks 6 days
  • Bahrain
    Hey there, I've been working in Bahrain for a little while. I joined a new company now and have to transfer my visa so I can legally work with...
    1 | 37 weeks 6 days
  • Botswana
    Hi there, I just got hired for a freelance project that will take place in Botswana starting early next yr. The duration of the project is just 3...
    2 | 39 weeks 2 days
  • Norway
    My husband and I have just moved to Bergen this week. We are renting an apartment but have noticed there are no bins. We saw someone put rubbish down...
    2 | 42 weeks 6 days
  • Shanghai
    Want to know about opportunity to work in Shanghai, primarily improving Mandarin. Thanks
    1 | 43 weeks 41 min
  • Qatar
    My present company in Saudi Arabia is not sending me by final exit, they will stamp exit/ re-entry visa in my passport. I have a better job offer...
    5 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi there I've been given the opportunity of a lifetime after being offered a contract by a company in Hong Kong. I really want to make the most...
    1 | 42 weeks 4 days
  • Riyadh
    We're moving to Saudi Arabia in the new year, and looking for info about accommodation for expats in Riyadh. Can anyone recommend any expat...
    2 | 23 weeks 3 days
  • China
    Does anyone have knowledge of or has worked at West China College of English in Chendu? Thanks for your replies.
    1 | 37 weeks 4 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi there Thanks for the insights on real estate in Hong Kong. My question now is a bit more broad, but still important, I think. What is it like...
    1 | 37 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can anyone tell me about the living costs in Saudi Arabia?
    1 | 44 weeks 1 hour
  • Dubai
    If i am a muslim teacher and i want to teach in dubai - what must i do?
    1 | 44 weeks 22 hours
  • Oman
    I am married with an American woman living and working in Oman and she has had residency there for two years. I am here in Morocco, and I am a...
    1 | 44 weeks 1 day
  • Australia
    Hi there, Please can any British expats living in Australia enlighten me about the healthcare agreements between the UK and Oz. Are UK citizens...
    1 | 44 weeks 22 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi there I'm going to be moving to Hong Kong to take up a mid-level position in finance. I was just wondering whether anyone has some insight...
    3 | 43 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My wife and I are moving to Jeddah in the new year and we're just trying to plan everything. The transport issues is something we're a bit...
    3 | 44 weeks 22 hours

Read more posts about