Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Australia
    Could someone please advise on the best private schools/colleges in Sydney. We are going to live in Sydney in September and need to enroll our 17...
    3 | 48 weeks 10 hours
  • Abuja
    I am heading to Abuja this month until December. Here in NYC Crossfit keeps me healthy - and even more importantly SANE! I am wondering if there are...
    5 | 16 weeks 4 days
  • Minneapolis
    I'm moving to Minneapolis in November. Just wondering whether I will need to buy a car or can I rely on the public transport in Mennapolis? I...
    1 | 50 weeks 15 hours
  • Ottawa
    Hi there, My husband and I are planning on moving to Ottawa early in 2014. We are from the UK and trying to research schools in the city. I see...
    2 | 49 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear all, I need some information about visa stamping. I came final exit from Saudi Arab , my past visa is construction Labor visa on my passport,...
    Zero | 51 weeks 1 day
  • Atlanta
    I'm so confused about the different areas in Atlanta and where would be the best place to live. I'm going to be working in Midtown Atlanta. I...
    1 | 51 weeks 14 hours
  • Egypt
    Hi- I am looking for a long-term rental or possibly property purchase in or around Hurghada.Is there anyone out there who can recommend a reliable...
    2 | 50 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Dear sir, i have been working in UAE from last 03 years now i got a job in another company,the company require a medical test of HIV,hepatitis b,c...
    2 | 50 weeks 4 days
  • Vienna
    I am planning to study phd at austria, and would like to bring my family with me. my wife and smallest son my daughter who study at public school my...
    2 | 9 weeks 20 hours
  • Norway
    Hello to you all, I was wondering what the prospects are for an ordinary working man in Norway. I have a secondary education amd I am 45 yrs old...
    2 | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Beijing
    Hi, does anyone have advice or experience with dental care, not just a filling may be a root canal or something like that. I see on various websites...
    3 | 41 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hello...we are from USA moving to Dubai or Abu dhabi in 2-3 months. I got a decent offer from a company and want to know if we (me, wife + one kid)...
    2 | 1 year 2 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I'll be relocating soon to Cape Town with my family and have a kid attending french school. Would like to have more info on the French school,...
    1 | 50 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, does anyone know anything about GEMS Winchester school in Abu Dhabi? Good, bad, ok? Grateful for any input on this! Thank you. Regards, Asa
    1 | 1 year 15 hours
  • Hungary
    Moving to Budapest in November as with a pre-existing health condition that requires regular visits to a doctor, I'm a bit worried about the...
    2 | 39 weeks 3 days
  • Denmark
    What's the school system like in Denmark? Trying to decide if it's worth sending my kids to a local school or an international school in...
    1 | 1 year 1 day
  • Bucharest
    I'm going to be moving to Bucharest for six months at the end of this year. As a single and independent women who likes to get out an about, I...
    4 | 23 weeks 1 day
  • Jamaica
    I am david living in the uk,I am married to a jamaican girl.i want to live there,But i need to find work,Have worked in the building industry for a...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Bahrain
    Hi there, My husband has been made a great job offer in Bahrain. We are planning on moving over in October with our two children. I am wondering...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Oslo
    Hi, I moved to Oslo two months ago and have been struggling to get daycare space for my kids. All the day cares are full and have long waiting lists...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week

Read more posts about