Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Mexico
    Hi Expats.I have two children in grade 5 and 3. We are moving to Chihuahua, Mexico in this summer. The most important concern for me is school and...
    Zero | 1 year 11 weeks
  • Oman
    Hai , I am working in a pharmaceutical company in oman for the past 3 years. I have applied for my family visa recently and my salary was above 1000...
    1 | 49 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    I don´t have much time to look for a flat in Madrid from Bern (Switzerland). I will work in Madrid for 1 year or more (I hope). I know idealista.com...
    1 | 1 year 10 weeks
  • Fiji
    Hello! I am currently looking to relocate to the Pacific Islands to support the transition of individuals impacted by climate change. I have a...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Italy
    Hello, I've just read the guide on this site for preparations in moving to Italy, what to do when you're there etc. I moved here 2 and a half...
    5 | 6 weeks 5 hours
  • Bengaluru
    Moving is a phobia more then a tension. The approaching day of relocating turns nights to night-mare of many. It is all due to the anxiety of...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Dublin
    I am a South African citizen and I have Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. I have been offered a great career move to Dublin, Ireland. How much...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • United Arab Emirates
    I hope you are all well. I'm from N.Ireland and I myself have been in Dubai for quite sometime and I help the Expat community here with things like...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Boston
    Hello I got a question concerning the employment/work visa. I'm actively looking for a sponsored job in the US. I've looked on various websites for...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Oman
    Hi I was hired by a local here in Oman. After few months the business was down and he had to stop the business. What will happen to the workers until...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Cyprus
    My husband has a long running illness for which he is prescribed MST we are thinking of moving to cyprus but we are worried he will not be able to...
    1 | 1 year 11 weeks
  • Malaysia
    Hi I am subrat.I am nepalese and I work in Malaysia.I want to bring my wife and son in here for settlement.what should I do?
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Singapore
    It is possible to apply for the working pass, being already in singapore ?? The company who is going to hire me already begin the process but the...
    2 | 36 weeks 1 day
  • Spain
    I am looking at relocating to Spain. I originally lived and worked there 17 years ago and have my NIE number.Is that still valid? Do you need to have...
    2 | 1 year 3 weeks
  • Brisbane
    Is there anyone out there who is currently applying or has applied for their skills assessment through AITSL. I have a PGCE transcript/credits query...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Philippines
    We assist people who want to buy or lease residential property in Metro Manila find the right place for them. Please send an email to paulaatweddell@...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Philippines
    Our law firm, Chua Lim & Associates, is located in Metro Manila and was established in 2008. We offer legal services in all areas of practice at...
    Zero | 1 year 12 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello everyone! hope you can answer my question.The question is i have my Girlfriend in abu dhabi her contract of employment there is 2 years. she is...
    1 | 1 year 9 weeks
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello everyone, I have seen several posts over the years asking for advice and information about this company. I would like to make it easy by...
    3 | 1 week 3 days
  • Bengaluru
    Hello, I used to travel often to India earlier and each time for a month to 6 months or so and struggled to find a decent place to live. Hotels were...
    1 | 1 year 11 weeks

Read more posts about