Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Nigeria
    Hello, I am from India. I have a job offer from one of the big companies in Nigeria, offering me $70000 gross annually plus furnished family...
    2 | 32 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    I got safety officer job in oman. What should i be carrying or packing? I am from INDIA. TIA.
    Zero | 32 weeks 5 days
  • San Jose
    Hi again, So my husband got a job opportunity in Silicon Valley and we will be moving to San Jose later this year. I will be moving out there with...
    3 | 31 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    I have recently come to Dubai UAE and I want to shop for baby textiles like baby pillow, cots, blankets etc. Please suggest a place where I can go to...
    2 | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    My office (a financial service) will be in Crown Road, Fordsburg, Johannesburg.Can you please suggest an area where I can live? how much will be the...
    2 | 32 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    I got a job offer in Oman and the salary is 300 OR - is this enough ? Also, I am vegetarian. Will there be food available for me? Do restaurants in...
    1 | 32 weeks 6 days
  • Indonesia
    Hello!I am searching for a international school for my son of 8 in Indonesia, in Bali
    1 | 32 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    hy dear all. i am from Cameroon and i live actually in dubai and i am working as travel consultant in sales department of emirates airlines at the...
    4 | 31 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    My Mother of 92 wants to return to Cape Town. Does anyone know if there is a medical aid scheme she qualifies for at that age? She has been under...
    1 | 32 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    Hello everyone. I got a job as HSE(safety)officer but as a trainee cause i don't have experience. Do anyone know how much time will it take to...
    Zero | 33 weeks 2 days
  • Singapore
    How reasonable is to depend only on online job search to find a job in Singapore if you are not located in Singapore?
    1 | 32 weeks 6 days
  • India
    I am currently living in Delhi and next month I am moving to Cochin. I am planing to buy a flat in Cochin. I would like to get some details about...
    2 | 28 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Is it possible to obtain Omani employment visa if you have lost your Engineering Certificates? It is followed up with the University for the re issue...
    Zero | 33 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Which is the best website to buy Kitchen equipment and kitchen furniture. Please help.
    2 | 23 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I am new to this forum and this is all just a pipe dream at the moment. We are thinking of following my partners family out to abu dhabi in...
    Zero | 33 weeks 5 days
  • Frankfurt
    I am planning to be relocated to Frankfurt, Germany from this summer with my wife. I am in the process of opening up my company in Frankfurt and want...
    2 | 33 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I left saudi on Jan 2011 with exit-reentry. I don't have NOC and final exit. Jun 2011 and March 2012 I tried to enter with new job offer, both...
    4 | 6 weeks 3 days
  • San Jose
    Hey, My husband and I are moving to San Jose with our 2 kids as he has been offered a new job in Silicon Valley. We need to find a decent property...
    2 | 32 weeks 6 days
  • Melbourne
    HI, We have an opportunity to move to Melbourne from Sweden, and I'd like to know in what area/neighbourhood there is an international school for...
    1 | 33 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I’m looking for an investment linked with insurance plan in Abu Dhabi. I would appreciate any recommendations or advice on this.
    Zero | 34 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about