Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Greece
    Hi there We've settled on moving to the northern suburbs in Athens and I was wondering about the best way to get around. I will probably be...
    1 | 44 weeks 1 day
  • Turkey
    Hi, We are looking to employ a UK passport holder in Turkey. What kind of expat benefit package should we expect to provide ?
    1 | 46 weeks 1 day
  • South Africa
    Hi, have read about European and American curriculam, wanted to understand if there are any Indian schools in Capetown ?? and if not which other...
    6 | 42 weeks 1 day
  • Sydney
    Hi, I will be moving to Sydney soon :) and have a four year old - she turns five next August. Just wanted to know what her day in a preschool will...
    1 | 43 weeks 2 days
  • Oman
    Comparing the most suitable international school for 3 irish boys aged 15,13 and 12. My husband is moving to Muscat .I am an experienced...
    3 | 45 weeks 6 days
  • Nigeria
    Hello there. I'd like to know if there are any groups/forums for South Africans in Lagos Nigeria.
    3 | 40 weeks 1 hour
  • Turkey
    I am in need of advice to stay in turkey for one week.
    3 | 12 weeks 5 days
  • South Korea
    I am a Nazmun Nahar .I am bangladeshi. And I am a computer engineer. I want to work in south korea. Is there any offer for m and how much money need...
    2 | 31 weeks 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi - We am relocating to Hong Kong for work and I was looking to understand job market in Hong Kong to find an opportunity for my wife. She is a...
    4 | 10 weeks 2 days
  • Malaysia
    I've been working in Malaysia from last year on a work permit and my spouse and children have dependent visa till 2016. I do have a plan to change...
    2 | 27 weeks 6 hours
  • Greece
    Hi again Thanks for the help on the healthcare question. Athens or Thessaloniki it is. I'll just have to stay away from the protests. I have to...
    1 | 45 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hello there. Planning to relocate to Dubai or Abu Dhabi for work. Am I allowed to sponsor my same sex spouse?
    1 | 46 weeks 6 days
  • Greece
    Hi  Thanks again for all the help with finding property in Greece. I guess I have more to think about than I anticipated. Another thing for...
    1 | 46 weeks 6 days
  • Munich
    I will move to Munich with my wife for a long time as my wife will be located to Munich to work by her company from China. I will be as her relative...
    1 | 47 weeks 45 min
  • Nairobi
    Hi there, I am planning on spending my gap year in Kenya volunteering at an orphanage. I was really excited about the move and discovering a country...
    4 | 46 weeks 5 days
  • Greece
    Hi there Thanks to Xavier for answering my last question. Culture shock will happen anywhere, I guess. A more realistic concern is property in...
    1 | 47 weeks 1 hour
  • Eastern Province
    So I am looking at a move to Jubail, my wife has M.S. and I want to make sure that it will fairly easy to find a neurologist for her in order to...
    1 | 46 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have accepted an offer for a role in Abu Dhabi. Base Salary: 164000 AED per annum Housing allowance: 100000 AED per annum Living Assistance: 1500...
    3 | 29 weeks 1 day
  • India
    Hi, I have been working with a Saudi Arabian Firm during AY 10-11 and 11-12 am I liable to income tax in India. If yes, how does the calculation go...
    Zero | 47 weeks 4 days
  • Greece
    Call me crazy, but my wife and I are moving to Greece. I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not I can expect to suffer any culture...
    1 | 47 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about