Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Johannesburg
    I am looking for someone who can help with relocation of an employee to Johannesburg.
    2 | 13 weeks 1 day
  • Vietnam
    Hi there, I am a single girl moving to Vietnam to volunteer for 6 months. I've heard lots of scary stories about people being scammed ? Are...
    6 | 1 year 1 week
  • Vancouver
    Hi guys, I'm in the process of moving over to Vancouver, but I've been having a tough time organizing an appropriate Visa. I was late to...
    Zero | 1 year 9 weeks
  • Dublin
    Hey guys, I'm going to be living in Ireland for a year come this summer and I'm just trying to weigh up the benefits of owning a car in...
    4 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Adelaide
    Hi. I`m looking for a place or institute that teaching boning for corsets and dressmaking skills with certificate. Please let me know if you find me...
    Zero | 1 year 9 weeks
  • India
    Dear expats in New Delhi,we are proud to announce the launch of the Social Sports League in New Delhi India.It is a football and tennis league...
    1 | 48 weeks 2 days
  • Nigeria
    I have a temporary job offer from Ibadan Nigeria. Please tell me how safe it is for Indian women expats. I will only be there for three months,...
    13 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Delhi
    Dear expats, I am looking for a possibility to move in and share an apartment in south delhi (close surroundings of saket) for about 5 months. I am...
    5 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • India
    Hi I am British currently in kuwait on a tourist visa. I am going to India in a month and wish to obtain a visa. Can you advise me if this can be...
    3 | 40 weeks 11 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi, We are a family of 5 relocating to the Netherlands soon. I am interested to know of any horse riding schools nearby Amersfoort area, fee etc, its...
    3 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Frankfurt
    Hi Everyone I wanted to know how hard it would be to get a limited residential permit in Germany. We wouldn't be working there we do not need a...
    1 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Doha
    Dear Fórum, I might be accepting an offer from Doha and need to understand in detail the necessary steps to provide my paper work ready. -...
    3 | 6 weeks 2 days
  • Munich
    Hi all I move to munich in april, the salary offer is: EUR 1200 after tax The question is: Is this salary enough to survive comfortably in Munich....
    3 | 1 year 1 week
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I have been offered a chance to work as a store manager for a high end luxury fashion brand in Abu dhabi for one of the biggest groups in U....
    1 | 1 year 9 weeks
  • South Africa
    Hey fellows! Back at ya, what would you say are the BEST areas to live in Cape Town? and say Why?? Trying to find an accomodation but I have no idea...
    7 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Indonesia
    Hello Can anyone help me with this? I'm moving to Jakarta and need to know if I can open a bank account there. I'm Irish, are foreigners...
    4 | 1 year 9 weeks
  • Thailand
    I'm moving to Bangkok in June and was wondering if I need to buy a car once I'm there. Does anyone know anything about the public transport...
    5 | 21 weeks 3 days
  • Israel
    Hi everyone I am moving from the UK to Tel Aviv with my boyfriend at the end of this year and was wondering what kind of accommodation is available...
    1 | 1 year 10 weeks
  • Oman
    Hello I have got an opportunity in the known company in Oman and the offer is quite good. The problem is this they required my original document to...
    2 | 43 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Dear all We are moving from the UK to Dubai in September this year with our triplet daughters, aged 7. We all spent a week in Dubai last month,...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks

Read more posts about