Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Fiji
    Hi there My name is Rosemarie Papanui and I am from New Zealand. I am a 23yr old female with a partner and 3 kids. I would like to know, how can we...
    1 | 47 weeks 6 days
  • China
    Hi, I am India, married and No children. I have an opportunity to come to Tainjin,China. I am oracle software developer with 8 years experiance...
    1 | 35 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    HI, I am suffering from toothache. Please suggest a good dentist in Oslo.' Thanks
    1 | 38 weeks 5 hours
  • Singapore
    We have 2 wonderful bull mastiffs and they are family, An opportunity may come up to transfer to Singapore and I would not leave our dogs behind. I...
    Zero | 48 weeks 8 hours
  • Dubai
    Can a single arabic woman lives alone and have a working visa in dubai? What is the minimum age for females in order to have a working sponsorship...
    1 | 38 weeks 3 hours
  • Bangalore
    Hi! I've recently relocated to Bangalore, and I've discovered that nearly anything is possible here if you know who to ask. But that's...
    1 | 43 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    I am leaving Oman and my visa will be cancelled. My wife has a family joining visa but she is at India. So, will her visa automatically cancel if I...
    2 | 40 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    Greetings... I'm Abdul Gaffar from India working in Saudia Arabia. I'm a house driver according to my iqama, but my sponsor placed me at his...
    3 | 19 weeks 19 hours
  • Auckland
    My husband's company has a location in Auckland and we'll will relocate there for two years from USA with work visa. We have three young kids...
    4 | 46 weeks 3 hours
  • Bahrain
    Please answer me.....Iam a Electrical engineer and i have two year experience in electrical designing but the problem is iam physically handicapped...
    Zero | 48 weeks 1 day
  • Cyprus
    I am thinking of moving out to the Paphos area of Cyprus and I am wondering if I can get Botulinum toxin injections for my bladder and if so at what...
    Zero | 48 weeks 2 days
  • the Netherlands
    I am looking for a place and I am wondering what are: maisonette, row house, corner house, corridor flat, porch flat?
    1 | 48 weeks 7 hours
  • Dubai
    I am looking to accept a job offer to work in Dubai in a couple of months. They have offered me a package around 23k AED, annual 2 ways ticket flight...
    1 | 48 weeks 4 days
  • Eastern Province
    Hi, I'm thinking of living in Bahrain while continuing to work in Dammam. Are there any legal procedures for doing this and is it common? What...
    Zero | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Thailand
    Hi there With all of the stuff happening in Thailand, is it still a good idea to go teach there? Also, with the new government, how does the visa...
    1 | 48 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    My son is going into grade 11. He's interested in culinary and hospitality. Are there any high schools that offer these elective courses? I...
    Zero | 48 weeks 5 days
  • New Zealand
    Hello I was offered a construction job in New Zealand. It sounds very nice but I am worried that even if I make more money there, it is a small...
    1 | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Austria
    Hi, I have been working in Austria(Graz) since December 2012. When my wife came and found a flat, then we went to GKK to enroll her in the system in...
    2 | 35 weeks 6 days
  • Turkey
    Hi There, We are taking part in a charity drive from London to Mongolia and have been involved in a pretty bad crash just outside of Gallipoli. All...
    1 | 48 weeks 8 hours
  • Ireland
    We are family with 4 kids, ages 15 yr boy, 14,yr girl, 9 and 4 yr boys. we have lived away for the last 16 years working and travelling, We have no...
    1 | 48 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about