Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Israel
    Hi everyone I am moving from the UK to Tel Aviv with my boyfriend at the end of this year and was wondering what kind of accommodation is available...
    1 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Oman
    Hello I have got an opportunity in the known company in Oman and the offer is quite good. The problem is this they required my original document to...
    2 | 41 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    Dear all We are moving from the UK to Dubai in September this year with our triplet daughters, aged 7. We all spent a week in Dubai last month,...
    1 | 1 year 6 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello I have been offered a job in Abu Dhabi and I'm trying to negotiate a relocation package. From the research I've done (on this website...
    11 | 45 weeks 2 days
  • San Francisco
    Hi there, I am busy planning a move to San Francisco and need some advice from other expats who have been in a similar position. I will be moving...
    2 | 36 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    Can I travel on business Visa to Oman and at the same time apply for work permit. Can business Visa be converted to Resident Visa or I have to be...
    9 | 33 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    I have heard that The Spanish Government has officialy released its plan to offer Spanish residency to foreigners who buy property to the value...
    5 | 44 weeks 5 days
  • Cape Town
    Good evening everyone, I have been spending the last few weeks trying to get as much information as possible about the areas in Cape Town we would...
    2 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi to everyone, my name is Valentina, I'm Italian and my boyfriend Alessandro and I have just received a job offer in Abu Dhabi. Alessandro would...
    12 | 22 weeks 3 days
  • Valencia
    Hi, My wife and I transferred or UK pensions to Guernsey QROPS in 2009/10 that has now been removed from HMRC approved list. Our QROPS provider has...
    5 | 44 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    I want to know how to get a visa for Qatar. I have a sister there that can help but she does not know how to proceed please help me
    4 | 1 year 5 weeks
  • Doha
    Hi All, I'm a 30 year old Muslim Brit with the following: * Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science * Variety of IT courses * Bilingual in...
    3 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Poland
    Hi I'm coming to Krakow for my Project work and having hard time finding accomdatiion.Could someone please suggest some portals in english and...
    3 | 1 year 6 weeks
  • Canada
    i am a graduate Civil engineer from india with over 24 years of experience. I lived in Toronto for 4 years but unable to find a job. They said P.Eng...
    1 | 1 year 9 weeks
  • Jakarta
    I will be an expat wife and would like to continue my work in Jakarta come september. I am a mural artist with a unique style and would potentially...
    2 | 41 weeks 5 days
  • Thailand
    Hello, Could you help me please? I am hoping to bring my family to Thailand and send my children to an international school. My wife and children...
    6 | 39 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have a bit complicated situation here. I am a Czech female living in UK. My British partner got a job in Dubai, moving there in March. It is...
    3 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Brazil
    Hey everyone, anyone got any insights about the cost of living in Brazil? I'm going to be there on a short assignment for six months. My salary...
    2 | 1 year 8 weeks
  • Jeddah
    Hello, We are planning a move to Jeddah by this summer 2013 and I would like to know if there are any beauty salons for women where I'll be able...
    2 | 23 weeks 1 hour
  • Chicago
    Hi, I am planning a move with the family to Chicago later this year. My company is contributing to my health insurance but I am not sure if they...
    1 | 1 year 9 weeks

Read more posts about