Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Nigeria
    I have been offered a job in Lagos I understand my family and I will be on a str visa. Is there a process whereby I can sponsor my mother and get...
    4 | 1 year 6 days
  • Zambia
    what should I do to get job .
    1 | 1 year 14 weeks
  • Johannesburg
    I am new to this forum and would like to know the legislation and process of buying a car from Dubai and exporting it to South Africa. I have seen...
    Zero | 1 year 14 weeks
  • Qatar
    How Can qatar Health and Medical Directory will Help Me In qatar
    2 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • Kuala Lumpur
    With a posdibity of my husband transfering to KL for work I just wondered if I would be able to work in KL too? How difficult it may be to obtain a...
    2 | 1 year 12 weeks
  • China
    I am interested in getting to know different stories from chinese people leaving or who were leaving for a while in Africa, how did they found this...
    1 | 1 year 11 weeks
  • Melbourne
    I work and live in the western suburbs. I heard that the schools are good in SE suburbs. Should I have to move. On what basis a good school is rated...
    1 | 1 year 14 weeks
  • Taiwan
    Hello, I'll be travelling to Taiwan next week and I am wondering if I'll be able to use my visa electron debit card there?
    1 | 1 year 14 weeks
  • Qatar
    Hello I have been approached by a recruitment agency who identified me as a potential candidate based on my LinkedIn Profile for a position in Qatar...
    2 | 1 year 4 weeks
  • Singapore
    My son of 9 years old enjoyed the Makerspace back in school in Beijing. They offer STEM education there. I am not sure if there's any enrichment...
    Zero | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Brisbane
    i am going to Australia under 457 work visa i am a beautician and i have been offered a job in Beautiful Brows and Lashes Brisbane Australia i not...
    1 | 1 year 1 week
  • Nairobi
    Hi there, Next 2 months, I will be relocating to Nairobi from Mumbai India. My 1st son studying now in 9th Standard with CBSE curriculum. Need to...
    1 | 1 year 14 weeks
  • Norway
    hi everyone i have bachelor degree in radiology and also 10 years activity in this job.now,i want to move to norway for work with my family. i am...
    Zero | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    Can anyone recommend me a gym in Abu Dhabi? I'm here for 3 months (at the moment) and a lot of places seem to only do annual contracts. Golds in...
    Zero | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Canada
    Hi, Im wanting to join my spouse in Canada once i have completed my diploma of early childhood education at TAFE. I want to become a teacher (special...
    Zero | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Italy
    We are an American family from New York looking to relocate for a few years to the Veneto region due to my husbands job. Our boys are currently 6 and...
    1 | 1 year 7 weeks
  • China
    I got a job teachimg preschoolers in china, they sent me an invitation for a type m visa with the promise that I would be able to apply for a type z...
    2 | 1 year 14 weeks
  • Riyadh
    Hi, i have been offered a position to work in riyhad accompanied with the family but my wife has a wedding cake business which she is keen to carry...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Norway
    how long can i stay in norway without registering?
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Ukraine
    I would like to live in Kiev with my future Ukrainian wife, can anyone give me advice on finding work in kiev ?
    Zero | 1 year 15 weeks

Read more posts about