Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Qatar
    Hi there I'm seriously considering an offer to move to Qatar, and was wondering what my choices are with regards to banking in Qatar. Is it...
    1 | 42 weeks 4 days
  • South Africa
    We are planning to move to South Africa for retirement. Should we use an immigration practitioner and if so which ones are good?
    1 | 42 weeks 6 days
  • Brussels
    I am about to move to Brussels with my two kids, aged 11 and 9. They are both being educated in the French system, and I want to put them into a...
    5 | 23 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, Is it easy to make friends in Dubai ? Where can you meet other expats ? Need to find new friends in Dubai..
    1 | 43 weeks 2 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Does anyone know please what accommodation we'd expect if my husband gets a teaching job at BC please. We're a family of three with a five year old...
    1 | 42 weeks 6 days
  • Turkey
    Hi, I'm getting married in Turkey in May 2014 and m looking for an Indian chef to cater at my wedding in Kas. I'm also looking for a tall Ganesh...
    Zero | 43 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    Hi Experts, I am an expat working in Malaysia under a contract of service (not employment contract) with the duration of 2 years. The company is not...
    Zero | 43 weeks 3 days
  • Israel
    Hi There, Can someone tell me about education models and the curriculum in Israel. I am a script writer and would like to know about education...
    1 | 43 weeks 9 min
  • Belgium
    Hi! I need to know if I have any chances at all to get a job as a nurse in Belgium. I am a registered pediatric nurse in Sweden and have just moved...
    1 | 42 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    Thanks for answering my last question. I know a lot of people get stars in their eyes about moving to that side of the world, the moment they hear...
    1 | 42 weeks 6 days
  • London
    I currently live in North Carolina, USA and I am thinking of relocating to London. However, I have two cats and one dog. I was just wondering how to...
    3 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Jeddah
    Need info on business centres or any other place where you can have a professional and reliable meeting room. I've been searching in the internet...
    Zero | 43 weeks 4 days
  • Kuwait
    Hi all, we're thinking of moving to Kuwait in the new year. My husband has been offered a fantastic opportunity in Kuwait City. I'm just...
    2 | 41 weeks 5 days
  • Jakarta
    Net monthly salary (including all allowances) = 2500 USD / 28 Million IDR in Jakarata. As a single expat i will have to manage housing, food, travel...
    2 | 42 weeks 5 days
  • Kuwait
    I keep reading conflicting reports about when the weekend in Kuwait is. Any expats living there who can confirm if it falls on a Thursday and Friday...
    1 | 43 weeks 5 days
  • Dublin
    Hi everyone, My company is sending me to Dublin and I am exiting about it! I am moving to Dublin in december and I have a lot of questions: -...
    1 | 44 weeks 1 hour
  • Fiji
    Hey, I travelled to Fiji last year and totally fell in love with the place. At christmas, I am returning but I have plans to stay their more long-...
    1 | 43 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    Hi there I was offered a job at a gas company in Qatar. I haven't really started looking into it yet but was wondering if there was anything I...
    1 | 43 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Deciding whether I should accept a job in Abu Dhabi. the salary includes benefits such as medical aid and a transport allowance, but no accommodation...
    1 | 44 weeks 3 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi there Thanks for the responses Xavier. I might actually stay in Cyprus for a year or two. The obvious choice would be to rent, but I was thinking...
    1 | 44 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about