Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Cape Town
    Can I ship my car to Cape Town?   If so  what do I have to do when it gets there. How much will it cost ? Please give me more details of...
    3 | 1 week 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Greetings! I'm living in Dammam, KSA and planning to visit Bahrain soon. I have Iqama already but it's single re-entry only. As I could hear...
    3 | 48 weeks 2 days
  • Oman
    Hi, I will arrive on next week in muscat, I am petroleum engineer with some years of experience. As skilled jobseeker can anyone gives me usefull...
    4 | 21 weeks 5 days
  • Berlin
    Hi! I have been accepted to HWR Masters program and looking for an student apartment which will be closely located to HWR university. Any offers?
    2 | 47 weeks 6 days
  • Philadelphia
    Hi there I'm in the process of moving to Philadelphia and wanted to know if anyone could help with what my public transport options are. I heard...
    1 | 49 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I am a pharmacist from India. I want to know in the Dubai and Saudi govt will allow me to work as a pharmacist if I suffer from Hep B/ Waiting...
    2 | 49 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hello everyone! I'm a ballet teacher and I would like to send some proposal to some of the big schools in oman. ballet is an after school...
    4 | 36 weeks 3 days
  • Seattle
    Hi there, Planning on moving to Seattle in 2014 to build my career in IT. I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on getting around...
    1 | 49 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    Hi everyone, I have a job offer from a company based in South Africa (Johannesburg). The salary is R425 000 per year plus a 40% quarterly bonus. I...
    3 | 23 weeks 16 hours
  • Seattle
    Hi there, I have recentley qualified as a software engineer and I've heard that Seattle is a great place for IT professionals to find work with...
    2 | 50 weeks 1 day
  • Barcelona
    We are looking for a real estate agent who knows the Castelldefels area well. If you worked with one in the past or know someone decent, we would...
    5 | 14 weeks 6 days
  • Australia
    Could someone please advise on the best private schools/colleges in Sydney. We are going to live in Sydney in September and need to enroll our 17...
    3 | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Abuja
    I am heading to Abuja this month until December. Here in NYC Crossfit keeps me healthy - and even more importantly SANE! I am wondering if there are...
    5 | 17 weeks 3 days
  • Minneapolis
    I'm moving to Minneapolis in November. Just wondering whether I will need to buy a car or can I rely on the public transport in Mennapolis? I...
    1 | 50 weeks 6 days
  • Ottawa
    Hi there, My husband and I are planning on moving to Ottawa early in 2014. We are from the UK and trying to research schools in the city. I see...
    2 | 50 weeks 16 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear all, I need some information about visa stamping. I came final exit from Saudi Arab , my past visa is construction Labor visa on my passport,...
    Zero | 51 weeks 6 days
  • Atlanta
    I'm so confused about the different areas in Atlanta and where would be the best place to live. I'm going to be working in Midtown Atlanta. I...
    1 | 51 weeks 6 days
  • Egypt
    Hi- I am looking for a long-term rental or possibly property purchase in or around Hurghada.Is there anyone out there who can recommend a reliable...
    2 | 51 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Dear sir, i have been working in UAE from last 03 years now i got a job in another company,the company require a medical test of HIV,hepatitis b,c...
    2 | 51 weeks 3 days
  • Vienna
    I am planning to study phd at austria, and would like to bring my family with me. my wife and smallest son my daughter who study at public school my...
    2 | 9 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about