Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • South Korea
    Hello, I plan to go to Korea next year and I need details on the visa/citizenship/marriage process for a US citizen with a Korean citizen. My plan is...
    2 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • New Zealand
    My wife, 16 year old and 3 week old daughters and myself are moving to Wellington. I am looking for information on schools in Wellington. I have read...
    1 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    What should I state as expected monthly salary? Occupation: Service Engineer/Mechanical Maintenence Supervisor, Prior 5+ years of...
    1 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    I worked in UAE 2007-2008, employer issued a bank account with credit card, I moderately used and in 2008, due to recession, I lost job, Employer...
    1 | 3 weeks 15 hours
  • Mumbai
    Hi Everyone, Is there any best international school in Mumbai? I'm looking for my daughter.
    1 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Egypt
    Can some one advice me, I am USA and want to retire in Egypt. I like stay in old maradi, how's the rent and living expenses? and is it save for...
    1 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Hello, I've just applied for a resident visa (through marriage) in the U.K. I am originally from the U.S and was wondering if anyone has any...
    1 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Firstly any advice from anyone living in Oman would be greatly appreciated so I hope to get a few responses. I have family friends in Oman and...
    3 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Buenos Aires
    I have been trying to search for chemistry faculty jobs in Buenose Aires and nearby cities viz. La Platta . please let me know How to find a...
    1 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Planing to move from Switzerland to the Uk with my two children. Looking for areas that are safe and nice but not too expensive as a single mother....
    4 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hi I have got an offer for an IT company in Oman, Muscat. The company is offering me 1200 Oman Riyals. 1. Should I accept the offer? 2. My wife is a...
    2 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Belgium
    I may have plan to move to Belgium with my son in 2-3 yrs time. By the time we move, he'll start middle school. Any advice if I should put him in...
    Zero | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    I have a qatar work yearly resident visa status valid to use. But i havent used it. I want to cancell that visa and apply for a new one. 1) time to...
    Zero | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Nairobi
    Hello, We are relocating to Nairobi from Dubai. Looking to find a good apartment in Westlands preferably Brookside. Please advise or share your...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Turkey
    Hi, I just registered and tried to send a message through the contact page but it was returned. I am looking for an international secondary school in...
    1 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Kenya
    Can someone tell me how Long the Processing time is for Permanent Residence Permit in Kenya based on marriage to citizen? I was told 2 years?? That...
    Zero | 8 weeks 21 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    I just moved into KL with my husband. I am looking for a job as a teacher. I have work experience in my country and I can say I am quite well...
    Zero | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Adelaide
    Hi, We are currently living in Abu Dhabi and planning to move to Adelaide in Dec 2016. We have Parmanent Visas (subclass190). I have three kids. How...
    Zero | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hello, does anyone know where I can get keys cut without all the documentation? Thanks
    2 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Portugal
    I am interested in moving to Portugal to help open an office and I am wondering if there is a business out there you can pay to handle all of the...
    1 | 7 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about