Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Malaysia
    Hi, I am a market research professional from India and have got an offer of RM 8900 pm.I am currently single but will get married in 6 months....
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day
  • New Zealand
    Which public schools are rated the best in Aukland and Wellington?
    2 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • New Zealand
    Is it difficult to get a medical sales job in Auckland or Wellington?
    2 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Melbourne
    My partner and I intend to move to Australia as soon as the visa process is finished so we are looking at schooling for our son (secondary education...
    5 | 3 days 7 hours
  • Qatar
    Hello, I have been waiting for my work visa 2 months now and the moi government site shows that it's still being processed. How much longer...
    3 | 4 weeks 6 days
  • New York City
    I am a Scottish citizen living in Scotland, but working worldwide in the oil and gas industry. The plan is to complete a series of health and safety...
    1 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Gibraltar
    Hi We are thinking about moving to Gib with a job opportunity however we have 2 children ages 4 and 9 The plan was to live in spain close to the...
    1 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • China
    I’m a British guy thinking about living permanently in Guilin or Yangshuo. I have quite high standards for aesthetics. On the other hand, I...
    1 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Estonia
    We would like to move to Estonia to start an environmentally friendly camp site. How complicated are the rules for being self employed out there?
    3 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Nigeria
    Please let me know availability of Sweet water Fish in Lagos. I am from India and wondering whether I can get certain items from home here.
    2 | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Costa del Sol
    Hola a todos, can anyone recommend some good places/urbanisations for senior expats to live. I have a couple who are interested in moving to the...
    Zero | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    I'm going to visit Riyadh on business, and need some advice about abayas. I know I need to arrive with one in my hand luggage, but I could do...
    2 | 5 weeks 2 hours
  • Canada
    Hi All, my Wife (34) and I (36) have been toying around with the idea of immigration for quite some time and finally decided to do something about it...
    3 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Oman
    Hi all, I am moving to Oman in August and have a housing allowance from my employer, however, I have to find my own accommodation. I am looking to...
    3 | 5 weeks 3 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi I am thinking of moving for a year to Paphos I will be renting but returning to the UK after a year, I have registered with other sites but need...
    1 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Mexico
    Hello community. I'm totally new on here an desperately need some advice. I am in the early stages of creating a travel/ tour business, catering...
    1 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Greece
    Could any one recommend a health company, secondly i will buy in Thesalonika any hidden moves to look out for, and can any one advise on cost...
    1 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    Does the American school of Johannesburg have a squash court since my son will be joining that school and he wants to take squash as his sport. We...
    2 | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Rome
    I am English man seeking advice on living in Rome. I will be visiting shortly to look around the city and practise my basic Italian. Can anyone...
    1 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Hi there, I'm new to this forum and just looking for some friendly advice or even just chat. I'm a Londoner and looking to leave the rat race...
    6 | 7 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about