Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Qatar
    Hi i'm jagan i have doubt about getting electric-tech visa for qatar,actually i'm from india(south),apparently no one's offering me clear...
    4 | 1 week 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi I am looking to relocate to Dubai and looking at Nursery Management as this is where my experience. I have lived in Dubai before but was under my...
    1 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    I AM coming to malaysia on visit visa before that i applied for DP 10visa application is under process.. Employer is asking me to come in visit visa...
    2 | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Ireland
    I am a 57 year old American. Born in NY but currently living in Florida. I have decided to relocate and looking to move to an English speaking...
    3 | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Jakarta
    Hi, my wife and I are thinking of accepting a job offer in Jakarta, The package includes 60 million for housing allowance. We are not sure if this is...
    2 | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Florence
    Could some one who lives in Florence have a look at this and confirm if the prices given for Florence are accurate, please. https://www.numbeo.com/...
    1 | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, I have an offer from an IT company based in Johannesburg, to relocate to Johannesburg. I am being offered a salary of R56K before tax + fully...
    8 | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Vancouver
    Hey I am trying to get a job in Vancouver whilst based here in Uk. I am an IT manager/developer Is this the best way to get a working visa...hoping...
    1 | 10 weeks 3 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Dear All, I might be moving to UK soon and have no idea where would be the best location to stay at. I'll be working near Gatwick Airport and my...
    2 | 10 weeks 6 days
  • Italy
    Is it possible to run a food business from home in Italy, and if it is, what hoops do you have to jump through with the authorities in order to make...
    2 | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Ireland
    Hi All, I am planning to move to Dublin in the next couple of months after having lived in London for 10 years ( I'm an EU citizen). I would be...
    1 | 11 weeks 3 days
  • Austria
    Hi, My wife has just registered in Austria for residency and has received the "Anmeldebescheinigung" (confirmation of registration). I will...
    Zero | 11 weeks 4 days
  • Poland
    Hi All, Could you please let me know, how much time it will take to get the Poland Work permit. In my case, i have applied 4 months back, but i have...
    Zero | 11 weeks 4 days
  • Melbourne
    Hi, I'm intending to move to Melbourne and I'm trying very hard to find more information on public primary schools For my 8 & 11 yrs old...
    3 | 8 weeks 3 hours
  • Kuwait
    Hi everybody, I am moving to Kuwait soon and looking for an appropriate school for my daughter (soon turn 3). Does anybody have an experience with...
    Zero | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Australia
    Due to various reasons i haven't had time to use my Visa yet ( although i activated it). Im planning on heading to Australia this year. However...
    Zero | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Portugal
    Considering move from us to Peniche have been working as a financial advisor -, english speaker only, looking for info on how to find work at any...
    Zero | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Valencia
    I am looking for a shop that sells supra footwear because I love them and they are the only shoes that actually feel comfortable to me but I don't...
    Zero | 11 weeks 6 days
  • Vietnam
    I am retired and not looking for employment. I have been to Vietnam twice and have more than sufficient income.
    2 | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Italy
    I am australian and my partner is italian citizen, I have done the tourist visa many times but am needing to find a more permanent answer. We have...
    1 | 5 weeks 9 hours

Read more posts about