Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Ghana
    I am from India and want to marry a girl in Ghana....can anybody help me in this regard? I need a job and work permit to relocate in Ghana, my field...
    1 | 9 hours 34 min
  • South Africa
    Zero | 5 weeks 6 days
  • Toronto
    what is the usual procedure for newly contracted personnel in construction companies? Is the apartment provided by the company or the person itself...
    Zero | 6 weeks 12 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good Morning I hope you can help me. My husband moved over to Abu Dhabi at the end of last year and I am in talks with my company to see if I can...
    2 | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Chile
    I am getting my TEFL certification and hope to obtain a job teaching in Chile. I want to know how to get started in the apartment hunting process...
    Zero | 6 weeks 20 hours
  • Australia
    Hey! I am a single mom currently living in Washington State. After my daughter was born, I realized that the US does not truly value family time and...
    1 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Zambia
    My husband was offered a position in Lusaka, I am very skeptic to move there with a baby (I am still pregnant) and my toddler. We live in Denmark, I...
    Zero | 6 weeks 1 day
  • Zurich
    Hello, we may be relocated from Singapore to Zurich - we hope!!!! We are both Australian citizens. We will move with my husbands work. My question (...
    Zero | 6 weeks 1 day
  • Valencia
    Hello, My partner and I will be moving to Valencia in August and are currently looking for a long term rental but we are unsure of the best areas. We...
    Zero | 6 weeks 2 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi, my husband is in Nairobi on secondament for six months. I won't be joining him for the duration of his stay and therefore need to find out where...
    Zero | 6 weeks 2 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi, my husband is on secondament for six months in Nairobi. I won't be joining him for the duration of his secondament and need to find out where he...
    Zero | 6 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Zero | 6 weeks 2 days
  • Doha
    I have got offer of 24K QAR per month. I am family guy with 3 yr old kid. I have 8+ years of exp. in IT consulting. How enough this amount stay in...
    Zero | 6 weeks 3 days
  • Rwanda
    Hello There,
    Zero | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Spain
    We are hoping to move to Spain as early retirees in the next 6 months. I understand that you have to be resident for at least 12 months to be able to...
    Zero | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Is it possible a house driver visa can able to take his wife in visit visa
    Zero | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Qatar
    I am relocating to Qatar in sept 2014 on dependent visa and my husband in currently working in Doha. I want to know if I can apply for a job when i...
    Zero | 7 weeks 11 hours
  • Mexico
    Hi Expats.I have two children in grade 5 and 3. We are moving to Chihuahua, Mexico in this summer. The most important concern for me is school and...
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Doha
    Hi< I commence a teaching post in Qatar i August and want to ship some personal items via sea into Qatar. To date I have been told it will cost £...
    1 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hai , I am working in a pharmaceutical company in oman for the past 3 years. I have applied for my family visa recently and my salary was above 1000...
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about