Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Denmark
    Hi, me and my wife have the opportunity to move to Fano, but we have some questions and obstacles that is hard to find the best answers to. We have...
    1 | 16 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi i am moving to dubai with a salary of 13000 AED. it does not include any benefits. I know its not much but will it suffice for a bachelor? Thanks
    1 | 15 weeks 6 days
  • Taiwan
    Which are stock brokers that where I can trade European, Taiwan and USA stocks. Reputable large firms only with English Website functionality.
    Zero | 16 weeks 5 days
  • London
    Hi my name is Kellan. Next spring I graduate from Kansas State University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I was wondering if anyone had any...
    1 | 15 weeks 4 days
  • Luanda
    Hi, I am got a new Job opportunity in Luanda. I will be staying at Palanca (city district of Kilamba Kiaxi). I am now worried about the safety,...
    Zero | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Nice
    Hi My partner and I are buying a two bed apt in old Nice or near with a terrace for apt 300,000. We are hoping to rent it out over the summer period...
    1 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Kenya
    Hi, this is Allwyn from India. I'm currently living in Muscat, Oman. Working as a Radiographer having 5 years of experience. I got a job offer in...
    Zero | 17 weeks 1 hour
  • Ireland
    I am a MBA Finance, Senior Accountant with more than 15 years of experience in accounts , My age is 47 years old.Can I get a job in Ireland,How is...
    3 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Which is the best place for shopping in Dubai? We are new in Dubai and we are only learning the way around the city. We are planning to buy and store...
    2 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Brunei
    how can i get job in Brunei as doctor
    2 | 2 days 10 hours
  • Ecuador
    Ecuador is currently on my short list for a retirement destination. I'll have to see it up close and personal first. I'll be there for a week...
    1 | 18 weeks 2 hours
  • Barcelona
    Could anyone tell me what online sites to look for a yearly rental for Barcelona please. Looking to relocate but can only find the usual expensive...
    2 | 16 weeks 16 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi guys I wonder if you could help me, I want to move to Malaysia with my wife and kids. I myself and my children are from Britain my wife is from...
    Zero | 18 weeks 4 days
  • Jeddah
    I would like to know if this is a good school to work in, Thanks
    Zero | 18 weeks 5 days
  • Belgium
    Is there an employment website to start sourcing/applying for jobs in brussels for expats? im british and currently living in madrid and have been...
    1 | 18 weeks 5 days
  • Auckland
    My husband is considering a job which would require a move to Auckland from the US.  Can anyone give me information about high schools, and how...
    Zero | 19 weeks 7 hours
  • Dubai
    How can I get a job for myself as family physician and my daughter as pharmacist?
    3 | 17 weeks 6 days
  • South Africa
    Hi, I'm a Software Test Engineer with 4 years and 10 months(around 5 years) of experience. I'm searching for a job and I stay in Midrand, Gauteng....
    Zero | 19 weeks 3 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi Can I register/license and insure a car if my visa status is a student visa?A student visa is structly speaking a longer term temporary residence...
    5 | 18 weeks 6 days
  • Ireland
    Hello, I am a European and I am planning to go to either Ireland or Scotland. I was a student in Scotland, but the fact they are not in Eurozone and...
    Zero | 19 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about