Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Johannesburg
    Hi, we are moving to Pretoria and I have found some great public primary schools, but am having trouble getting a response from them. Can anyone...
    1 | 6 weeks 1 day
  • Bangalore
    American Voice Artist for an NGO Project at Koramangala Bangalore AGEAC, an NGO present across more than 40 countries worldwide, is currently looking...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • South Africa
    Hi, just wondering what the regulations are for foreign children moving to Pretoria (or any other RSA city). Do they pay overseas student fees or...
    2 | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, Few questions which are numbered for ease of response. I have a job offer on the table in Abu Dhabi. Just running through the usual decision...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I know this question has been asked before but wish to know the latest on this. I am being offered a role in Abu Dhabi- it is a travelling job...
    Zero | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Kazakhstan
    Hello There is a great chance that I might be moving to Kazakhstan in the next few months. However, I am a little worried whether I would be able to...
    1 | 9 weeks 2 days
  • the Netherlands
    My husband is to move to work in the Netherlands from India. We are a family of four. What would be our living cost if we are living near to Henegelo...
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, I need some advice about bringing my existing domestic helper, a Filipina from my country of origin, Malaysia to Hong Kong when I get posted...
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hello, I am anticipating a job offer in the Netherlands, in Arnhem or Groningen, mainly doing work with the Groningen earthquakes. I am a structural...
    Zero | 9 weeks 5 days
  • Minneapolis
    Hello My family and I have been offered the chance to relocate to Minnapolis from the UK. I am 32, my fiancée is 31, our daughter is 8 and we...
    1 | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Sydney
    I am 65 years, retired No Health issues at all; quite active. My daugher/son in law are PR of Australia.Could I work in Australia? What are my...
    Zero | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am black south african male,who got an job offer in Saudi Arabia,i am married and my wife is working as a agricultural scientist.If i want take her...
    2 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi everybody, We are moving to Hongkong in Aug this year. We are worried abt education of our 5 year old daughter. Pls suggest a good english/...
    3 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am looking for a nursery school who follows the British curriculam(EYFS) in Dubai. If any of you aware please do let me know. Thanks
    3 | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am South African.I have a job offer to teach English at the Royal Saudi Air Force in Al Kharj.Can anyone please provide me with objective...
    3 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi , please assist I have been offered the following (monthly) Basic salary - SAR 18000 Housing allowance SAR 4500 Get a company car (fuel and...
    3 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am trying to get my son into school in Abu Dhabi - I need a British curirculum school. He will be joining year 11 (4th year in UK) but I can...
    1 | 4 weeks 2 days
  • Italy
    Hello everybody, I am English, from Cambridge, and my husband and I have planned to move to Italy. We already have some contacts with a real estate...
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Turkey
    Can I bring my UK car to turkey for 1 month for a re-spray while being a resident of Turkey. Rumour control says that this is not possible. Does...
    Zero | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Portugal
    Hello there! I'm EU citizen, lived many years in UK and now legal resident in Portugal as a housewife :) I am not retired, not employed, not...
    1 | 1 day 15 hours

Read more posts about