Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• London
    Located in beautiful Byron, just steps from village shops and Springbank Park! Backing onto parkland and Thames River with quiet surroundings....
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Toronto
    One of the best place to retire near Toronto's Core is Trinity Ravine Towers. This lively community is just minutes from Highway 401. The Scarborough...
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Luanda
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Germany
    Hi all! My name is Kate Kaiser, I'm a psychologist, counselor and coach. I offer online counseling and coaching for people from all over the world,...
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi everybody, I have to write an assessment on school, and therefore I need to take out a survey on interior companies on Dubai. Could you be so kind...
    Zero | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Nairobi
    I am currently living in a Hotel in Westlands looking for a place to rent a room or share a flat. My intention is to work and live in the area on a...
    1 | 4 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi to all , I have selected as a IT Supervisor ,But the company providing me as a salesman visa ? Is it possible to change my IQAMA once i will reach...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    Hello, this is newbie Steve. This is going to be a bit vague but I am thinking of moving to Spain. I don't mind being away from the big cities,...
    1 | 1 day 1 hour
  • the Netherlands
    Hi i am thinking of moving to Netherlands. I have son who is in 8th grade. Wondering if there is a public English schools anywhere in Netherlands...
    2 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Canada
    Hi, My colleague recently moved to Canada from UAE as i am going there as his replacement. His wife wants to start a business here.They have no prior...
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 hour
  • Sweden
    Hi, We are providing services to make it easy to find skilled private teachers, as well as for teachers to find students and run their teaching...
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Lithuania
    Dear Readers, Its a great opportunity for expats in Middle East working from other asian countries to move Lithuania on Business Immigration....
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Canada
    Hi, I am from Abu Dhabi. I am currently living in Canada. I want to few medical malpractice lawyers in the Ontario region. I have already found a...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Singapore
    Hi! We arrive in Singapore on New Year's Day and I'm aware that the local schools begin their new academic year early in January too. We don...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Spain
    I'm getting marry to the smallish national . now they telling us to start the civil marriage earliest appointment its in 4 months. i can't wait that...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Entrepreneurs Association of India has launched Medical Tourism to India Initiative in association with some of the world's best qualified medical...
    Zero | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Kazakhstan
    Hi All, Wondering if anyone here is an expat from the US in Kazakhstan with experience bringing pets? There seems to be some slightly conflicting and...
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    I Have a Saudi Driving licence valid up to 2018 can i replace it with Qatari driving licence? i am here on work Visa.
    2 | 5 days 8 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    Hi there, We've had another mass shooting here in the US, this time at a facility for the developmentally disabled. I had been thinking for a while...
    2 | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have received the offer letter of emplyement from ADOBE PETROLEUM CORPORATION (APETCO)in Hamdan St. Abu Dhabi from Engr. Rami Toderaso.Moreover...
    3 | 6 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about