Posted by hicool_hotel

Hello friends,
I Have worked in UAE for about 4 years and lastly had a bad experience as I have been gone through some criminal cases for which I have a ban and Deported on my name.

My question here is.. Is it possible to work in other GCC if I have sponsor.
KINDLY ADVICE ME IF ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU MAY HAVE ON THIS.

Meagan on 22 May 2017

In criminal cases such as yours, all GCC members are permitted access to this information on your file. From what I can gather, one of two things are likely to happen: either you'll be denied entry on the basis of the criminal charges, or you'll be allowed entry only to be arrested at the border and transported to the country where the charges originated and tried for the crime. (You can click here to read an article which gives more details.)

Sorry I don't have better news for you – it might be a good idea to look for work outside of the GC instead.

Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jul 2017
Hi, am from india,am bank loan defaulter in Dubai in 2009, personal loan for 33,000, and credit card for 26000, now pplanning to go Qatar or Oman can i get work visa, or can i work there ? please tell me.
Meagan on 12 Jul 2017

Do you know if the bank/s involved have filed a criminal case against you? If they have, then you might be in the same situation as the other person I replied to above – meaning that if you try to enter a GCC country you could be imprisoned on entry, or before that your work visa application could be denied. This is because GCC countries are allowed to share information on people with criminal cases including fingerprints, passport numbers, etc. As I advised above, it may be best to look for work in a non-GCC country to avoid this problem.

Best of luck.