Can I work with my short time English course visa?

Saraspathayi's picture
By Saraspathayi - Posted on
15 October 2015

I decide to study short term english course. Is that I'm eligible to work as part time. How much the wages for per hour or per week. Please assist. Thank you

nata's picture

Hello, i'll migrate and work in malaysia, what can i do? at first find a job and after lokking for working visa, how it will be done? if it's possible for foriner, expirienced peopel sattled down in malaysia?

Last seen: 1 hour 13 min ago

Hi nata,

If you have a look at the Expat Arrivals page on Working in Malaysia I think you will find a lot of useful information pertaining to your question.

I would also suggest reposting your question as a new forum post rather than as a comment on an existing post as you are likely to get more responses that way.

Best of luck with your job search.

Read more posts about Malaysia