Can you legally work while on a visitor visa in Saudi Arabia?
Catherine on 20 Apr 2017
Hi Darren, it's not premitted to work in Saudi Arabia on a visitor visa and the country is very strict when it comes to enforcing their visa rules. Are you currently in Saudi Arabia?

If you want to work in Saudi you'll need to get a job offer first, before arriving in the country, and then your work visa (known as an Iqama) will be tied to the job and be sponsored by the hiring company. To read more about the visa process, have a look at our page on Visas for Saudi Arabia.
Gozie on 23 Dec 2018

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for the time you have always created to respond to people's questions.

Please permit me to deviate a little from the subject discussed. I am currently a Production Operator in an Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria; my profile says more. I have always loved to work in Saudi (even if it is a new career) and have made so many efforts in which one of them brought me to this forum.

Please, what is the best way to achieve this dream? Where can I see new jobs that I could apply and have positive results?

Thanks a lot.