Hello everyone, I am looking for a english or german speeking doctor in Budapest close to the city center wich is accepting the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). Can anyone recommend one to me? I just need a general practitioner. Or otherwise does someone knows how to find doctors wich are contracted to the OEP (the public health system in hungary)? Thanks already! Tobi
Shantalie on 14 Sep 2015
Hi Tobi,

The Healthcare in Budapest page contains a list of hospitals which are recommended for expats. Hopefully, you can contact them for a recommendation on a GP.

Good luck