Cancellation of visa for Oman

Amit Sharma's picture
By Amit Sharma - Posted on
Is it necessary for family to travel to Oman for cancellation of Omani VISA? Is it possible that the family members VISA automatically get cancelled with the cancellation of the family head VISA?  
Catherine's picture
Last seen: 16 hours 37 sec ago

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Amit, unless your visa still has many months left, I'm not sure it's necessary to go through the hassle of cancelling it, unless of cuorse you're intending to return and work in Oman again in the near future. If you stay out of Oman for more than six months your visa could be automatically cancelled. Your company should be responsible for and assist you in cancelling your visa, and you should do this on your final exit of the country, as it looks like it may not be possible to do this outside of Oman. I suggest contacting the Ministry of Manpower in Oman directly to enquire about your options.
Anonymous

procedure of switching a job in Oman?within how many days we can entry back?

Anonymous

Hi, we can get Omani visa if UAE visa
still valid

Anonymous

we can get Omani Employment visa if UAE Employment visa
still valid

Anonymous

Hi I am working in a F & b company for the past 6 months and now i got better offer so i gave the resignation before 40 days and now they told me they want to take my visa charges from me shall i pay or not and wether there will be any problem while i leave from here.

Anonymous

Hai.. I have exited Oman and came back and joined for the new job. During my exit, my family (having dependent visa), was in India only. Can their visas get cancelled automatically when I exited and cancelled my visa?

Anonymous

Hi I am working in a company for the past 6 months and now i got better offer so i gave the resignation before, but they told me they want to take my visa charges from me shall i pay or not and wether there will be any problem while i leave from here. if they should not cancel my visa, what could i do.

Anonymous

Hi I came back from oman on last july , but my visa valid till dec . Can i enter with new sponser to oman

ShantalH's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 50 sec ago

Hi Anon,

You will need to have your old sponsor cancel your visa and then reapply for a new work visa that is tied to your new sponsor. You can enquire with Ministry of Manpower for more details.

Good luck

Read more posts about Oman