Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• United Arab Emirates
    Dear frds, I got a job in abu dhabi.I got the offer letter from them.I was there on tourist visa,the company told me to exit the country.I exit uae...
    Zero | 11 min 46 sec
  • Vietnam
    Do you know about the summer promotion for Indochina cruises of Heritage line? Summer Promotion 2015 I/ HALONG SUMMER PROMOTION 2015: 01 May- 30...
    1 | 5 hours 45 min
  • Spain
    Hi! I am currently in the process of moving to Palma de Mallorca where I have a new job. Could anyone give me some advice on the best way to go...
    Zero | 11 hours 44 min
  • Oman
    I am an ACCA , frm Pakistan. I hv offr of a job in Oman in accounts department by a private SME, but he has not confirmed an employment and is asking...
    Zero | 16 hours 33 min
  • China
    Hello I currently looking into contracts to teach ESL in China. My concern right now in selecting a location is the air quality as I am somewhat...
    Zero | 16 hours 45 min
  • Valencia
    Hi everyone, We are an Australian family with 2 teenage children and we are wanting to move to Valencia, Spain. I am a fly in fly out worker and want...
    1 | 1 hour 2 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, I have lost my well paying job and been looking for a new one for a long period now but it seems that the system has spit me right out. Of...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am living in Saudia I would like to move Bronai any body can guide me about the visa policy of this country
    Zero | 1 day 22 hours
  • Oman
    1. I am working in Oman, I draw a Basic Salary 525/- Rial . Accomadation is provided by the company Around 275/-Ruak and Car Allowance is provided...
    Zero | 2 days 43 min
  • Ireland
    We're planning on staying in Ireland and England for about six months. Would it make sense to have a bank account that had local branches? We were...
    Zero | 2 days 14 hours
  • Turkey
    Hi We have been offered work in turkey One weird question When paying the security deposit. The info (on letter head from turkey immigration ) says...
    Zero | 2 days 18 hours
  • Adelaide
    Hi friends, I want to know the present outlook for Banking and finance jobs at Adelaide . I Intend to reach Adelaide by Min of Aug-2015. I have...
    Zero | 3 days 2 hours
  • Brunei
    I am a Muslim and thankfully, an Arab from the State of Sudan, holds a bachelor's degree in commercial science, and has worked at Banque Saudi Fransi...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, we are moving to Pretoria and I have found some great public primary schools, but am having trouble getting a response from them. Can anyone...
    Zero | 4 days 7 hours
  • Bangalore
    American Voice Artist for an NGO Project at Koramangala Bangalore AGEAC, an NGO present across more than 40 countries worldwide, is currently looking...
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • Israel
    I am Jewish American with a student visa. My schooling ends soon, and I'd like to continue to stay in Israel for a year to work. What are the...
    Zero | 4 days 18 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, just wondering what the regulations are for foreign children moving to Pretoria (or any other RSA city). Do they pay overseas student fees or...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, Few questions which are numbered for ease of response. I have a job offer on the table in Abu Dhabi. Just running through the usual decision...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I know this question has been asked before but wish to know the latest on this. I am being offered a role in Abu Dhabi- it is a travelling job...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Kazakhstan
    Hello There is a great chance that I might be moving to Kazakhstan in the next few months. However, I am a little worried whether I would be able to...
    1 | 1 week 3 days

Read more posts about