Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Luanda
    The product tends to create all of us satisfied once we find out that will we way to come arriving returning again within definitely new residence....
    Zero | 3 hours 15 min
  • Angola
    packers and moving companies from Chennai - It is a awesome idea to divide our projects in distributed way to several people..People want to do this...
    Zero | 3 hours 24 min
  • Argentina
    Gurgaon town is very well-known for the outfits organization which is very efficient organization of the organization company business owners on...
    Zero | 3 hours 40 min
  • Argentina
    While you are preparing a move make sure that you sit and chalk out a technique and assume merely what need to be done as it's not just concerning...
    Zero | 3 hours 58 min
  • Argentina
    These periods, the individuals can shift their personal home according to their need and without any pressure. Ensure that you ask the shifting...
    Zero | 4 hours 13 min
  • Buenos Aires
    Way to Make Office Moving Sleek and Economic Office moving is very challenging and traumatic process. A lot of responsibilities are there on head...
    Zero | 4 hours 49 min
  • Malaysia
    Hi, My friends have a kid who was diagnosed with autism. They are moving to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia soon. Does anyone know about any center,...
    1 | 20 hours 18 min
  • Nigeria
    Hello my name is aliu tahir I just completed my mbbs programme in nigeria.I want to work in qatar or kuwait.pls what are the options available for me...
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • South Africa
    Hello, I am an Indian. I am going to south africa (Johannesburg) for 3 months for company work (going by Business visa). I want to know if I should...
    Zero | 2 days 40 min
  • Mallorca
    I am a resident of Mallorca and I have a NIE number. I'm unemployed, 59 and married to a retired a teacher. My husband has private medical insurance...
    Zero | 2 days 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, recently I've been offered a position in Abu Dhabi with salary of 21000 AED a month, but no allowances, just medical insurance for self, entry...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Madrid
    I am a Californian moving to Madrid, currently employed by a Swedish company, with whom I will have continued employment after the move. I have been...
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Bahrain
    I recently accepted a job in Bahrain paying 2350 BHD/month plus relocation. There is no living or accomodation allowance. I am single with no...
    Zero | 4 days 6 hours
  • Beijing
    I will be moving to Beijing in August to teach for 2 years. I am having a very hard time finding an airline that will transport my big dog (90-100...
    Zero | 4 days 17 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm moving in august with my husband and two sons. The 9 year old currently plays academy level football and I would like him to continue with it in...
    Zero | 4 days 18 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi, myself & husband along with our 10 year old daughter, are seriously considering a move to the Costa Del Sol in the next 10 months. I'm at...
    Zero | 5 days 54 min
  • Canada
    Hello! My family and I are thinking of moving to Calgary in the summer. We are wondering what (if any) European electrical appliances can be used in...
    Zero | 5 days 2 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am looking for a good dentist in Dubai. I need teeth whitening. Please recommend a good dentist in Dubai. Thanks in advance.
    Zero | 5 days 5 hours
  • Stockholm
    Hi I got a job offer from one swedish company but before I take final decission to move in sweden I want the bellow information 1) Is there any...
    Zero | 6 days 54 min
  • Dubai
    Hi All! I hail from UK and a new member of this community. Well, I am new in town and would like to know which is the best beauty salon for females...
    Zero | 6 days 1 hour

Read more posts about