Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Jakarta
    Hello, Me and my husband are planning to take a job assignment in Indonesia. We would really appreciate any advice on import rules for house plants (...
    Zero | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    Hi, I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and recently got a job offer from one of the companies in Qatar. I have been granted Engineer Visa (on...
    2 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • Hong Kong
    Also if you can guide on school admissions and with area would be better for Indians. My office will be in Two IFC, in Hongkong island, but will have...
    3 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    I'm looking for an eye doctor in Riyadh to treat an eye infection. Where do I go?
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Kuwait
    Hi we are moving kuwait in August from canada. I would like to ask how is elementary ib school in kuwait. Myself and my hubby don't know Arabic...
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Egypt
    Hi, I have signed a one year teaching contract with a private international school in Cairo. They told me to come on a tourist visa, and at the end...
    1 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • South Africa
    Hi. Do you happen to know of any Gujarati speaking schools in the Western Cape? Would really love my 4 year old daughter to learn more.
    1 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    Hi, I got a job in Riyadh to work on one of the Universities. Now, I am quite scared to go. What is the life like there for a single woman. My...
    1 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello everyone,
    2 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • Kenya
    Hi, I have just completed a 2 year contract of work in Kenya and I am keen on returning with another. I was working in Mombasa as a General Manager...
    2 | 8 weeks 4 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi, I would like to study Dubai and abu dhabi laws before moving to uae as I am planning to move to united arab emirates in September for a job in...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    Hello, I will be moving to South Africa from the UK on a 90 day visitors permit. I want to apply for a temporary residence permit whilst im in South...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • France
    I'm thinking of relocating in French Tuscany. I am an acupuncturist and a registered nurse in the US. Can anyone tell me what is required for a...
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Cape Town
    Our family is moving to the Constantia Area in Cape Town. I was wondering if anyone has any insights on schools in the area, and how private...
    2 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Moscow
    Can anyone recommend an international school in Moscow with an American curriculum, or IB - or preferably a school that offers both curricula. We...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all, I am an exchange student from california. I am currently doing a research on foreign expats living in Hong Kong. Can you guys please do me a...
    Zero | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    i am planning to shift to qatar, I have valid UAE driving licence, Will it be helpfull for me in Qatar for driving?
    3 | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Norway
    We will be moving to Stavanger, Norway later this summer from Malaysia. We currently have a Filipina domestic helper that we would be interested in...
    5 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Botswana
    My work permit was recently rejected for my current job. I recently found temporary work with another company which will only last for a few months....
    Zero | 8 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    my son is in 10th standard of the ssc board. Which school can he go for further studies in bussiness when we move to Dubai?
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 hour

Read more posts about