Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Israel
    I applied for an A-1 visa through the local Ministry of the Interior office in Be'er Sheva, Israel. I initially came on a tourist visa. I gave all...
    1 | 16 weeks 6 days
  • India
    I am graduate & i have good knowledge of agriculture work. Can i have a work permit of Italy on this base.
    2 | 8 weeks 12 hours
  • South Africa
    I am currently on a Spousal permit and i am staying in SA. i got a scholarship to study in Australia for a year... i want to know if my absentia to...
    1 | 17 weeks 9 hours
  • Lagos
    Hi, I am moving to lagos shortly, and would like to know which areas does the expat communities reside in? Thanks a stack, Regards, Janni
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • Oman
    I am from Pune my wife have got job in Oman and they are offering 916 OMR. Accomodation + Medical + Air Ticket for my wife + three childrens yearly...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Australia
    Hi all, Myself ajay from india. I have a good experience in telecom sector in billing and revenue assurance. Presently I am working in wipro and I am...
    1 | 16 weeks 5 days
  • Zambia
    1. I want know Cost of living for an individual person to live on his own. How much money do we need to have. 2. What is the average/minimum salary...
    Zero | 17 weeks 2 days
  • Jeddah
    Just moved to Jeddah two weeks ago, have no been given every friday off so I can make friends and go out. But where do you meet people? I am dying...
    3 | 1 week 13 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hello, my name's Christina, originally from Egypt. I'm going to move to Johannesburg next January, i have too many questions. First of all,...
    1 | 17 weeks 4 days
  • Australia
    Hi my husband and myself are looking to come to Australia for about 6 months, it is something I have wanted to do for many years, can someone tell me...
    1 | 17 weeks 4 days
  • Kuwait
    Are there any day time clubs for the older woman who is not at work?
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • China
    Can anyone advise me on any products that I can look at wrt Life and Medical Insurance? More of an international variety if possible that at least...
    1 | 16 weeks 5 days
  • Qatar
    Hi My partner has just been offered a job at as a physiotherapist in Doha. Is it possible for me and our son to enter the country with him ? We will...
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    Hey there.i am considering taking up an Expat offer that will find my wife and I based in Raslaffan, Qatar. Can anyone give me a heads up about life...
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi. I'm new in Dubai and looking to enroll my son in guitar lessons. he was already having lessons before we moved. Does anyone know a good...
    1 | 16 weeks 5 days
  • Kenya
    I would like to know the average number of expatriates working in Kenya. Where can we get that data and is it updated? Alternatively, i would also...
    2 | 17 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    Hello,Me and my husband are moving to doha from India in decemeber.He has got a work visa and his employer has told him that I can only move after 6-...
    1 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Houston
    We have a 5 and 8 yr old and will be relocating to Houston in April. Would be very grateful of any advice.......
    1 | 18 weeks 12 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello, My employer has started working on my work visa and it has been more than 21 days now. I have an American citizenship and I know that I have...
    Zero | 18 weeks 19 hours
  • Qatar
    I have been offered a role with my current company in Qatar and am discussing with my partner at the moment. We have 2 main concerns/questions so any...
    1 | 18 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about