Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• the United Kingdom
    hi I wish to to buy a house jointly with my daughter in the uk we can only travel separately ,so do we need to set up some sort of power of attorney...
    Zero | 17 weeks 1 day
  • Jeddah
    Dear all, kindly suggest what is good salary in Jeddah for university assistant professor in business management/economics with 9 years teaching...
    Zero | 17 weeks 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    I have a 12 year old son who is in 6th grade, a wife (hose maker). I have got a 50000HKD per month job offer in Hong Kong? How much would be...
    3 | 11 weeks 4 days
  • Doha
    Hi, I am planning to move Qatar-Doha. I have 3.5 year old kid and I wanted to know about the schooling details. 1. Academic year start date? With...
    Zero | 17 weeks 3 days
  • Ireland
    I'm trying to look everywhere, but it always says that childcare costs depend on how many hours the child spends there and their age. Could...
    2 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Taiwan
    Hi, I'm due to start a new life in Taiwan around September.   My fiancée has got a job teaching in Chang Hua, which is great, but I...
    Zero | 17 weeks 4 days
  • London
    I am a US citizen and I've been traveling back and forth from the US and UK for the last 3 years. I have a partner in the UK and want to live here...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Poland
    Hi I am a Filipino citizen, i have already an employer in Lodz Poland, i already have a work permit and contract. I also been in Malaysia for my VISA...
    Zero | 17 weeks 5 days
  • Malaysia
    I'm considering starting a food truck business in KL, and was wondering if that's allowed for foreigners or limited to locals. Incase it's doable,...
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • Johannesburg
    My family and I will be in Johannesburg in May. This is within a week and we still have not found a house to rent. We are looking for a 4 bedroom...
    1 | 10 weeks 3 days
  • the Algarve
    I'm having a hell of time getting any info. I plan to be involved with coaching the Algarve Sharks and I need to get into contact with a relocation...
    Zero | 18 weeks 1 hour
  • London
    My boyfriend and I are both from ireland but have been living in Toronto for two years. Our visas are up in October 2015 and we are looking into the...
    2 | 17 weeks 4 days
  • Israel
    Hi, i am saikumar I have some confusion about isreal work permit visa, Please tell me which age is eligible for work permit visa
    Zero | 18 weeks 16 hours
  • Vietnam
    Hi All Does anyone have any info/advice on the availability of purchasing or building a bar/restaurant aimed mainly for the backpackers scene in the...
    Zero | 18 weeks 1 day
  • Philippines
    2 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am being asked my minimum salary for a position in Saudi Arabia. From what I understand its a position working with the Saudi Military. I'm former...
    Zero | 18 weeks 2 days
  • Riyadh
    Hi,i am from india. it's been 2 months since I have arrived to saudi arabia .I got a good offer from an another company.I want to join there..I did...
    2 | 1 day 3 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hi All, I'm hoping to work in Shanghai, can anyone please direct me to the popular job search websites? And are there any recruitment agencies I...
    Zero | 18 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Guys We are already in Dubai for a while but recently moved to a new residence(rented)in a compound, the sales literature describes the area "luxury...
    Zero | 18 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi My name is Rahal and i am from India . i had offer from one Saudi company and i went through medical test and the visa is stamped which has the...
    1 | 18 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about