Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Saudi Arabia
    Hello, I am moving to saudi arabia - YANBU on a job visa for oil refiney. I would like to know few things. I will be travelling with my wife and kid...
    Zero | 16 weeks 1 day
  • France
    I have dual nationality with France and the U.S. (I have a passport from each country). I am from New York state which is NOT on the list of...
    Zero | 16 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    How are the mining job opportunities in Oman ?
    Zero | 16 weeks 2 days
  • Nigeria
    We recently moved to Nigeria and I want to get a kitten . We stay in Ibadan and can collect in Lagos ... Any ideas.....
    Zero | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Canada
    I had a DUI but have had my rehabilitation request approved by the Government of Canada. Do I still have to declare the offence on a new work permit...
    Zero | 17 weeks 4 hours
  • Thailand
    Hi, People tell me that you cannot collect N.Z 'superannuation' in Thailand. It seems that W.I.N.Z and N.Z immigration work together so that...
    Zero | 17 weeks 9 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am a pakistani . I am fresh graduate of Electronics Engineering from Pakistan. I got job offer from jeddah . They offer me the salary of 4200 saudi...
    Zero | 17 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    I am having residence permit and civil status id from Oman. But due to problems i came back from oman p8 months. if i want to go for new job in oman...
    Zero | 17 weeks 5 days
  • Norway
    Hi all, i had been offered a job as Quantity Surveyor in oil & gas company in Oslo. I have BSc. Civil Engineering & 4 years and half...
    Zero | 17 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi guys I would like information on how to work as a migrant worker in Dubai. Thanks
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    i have a resident visa of uae with profession as administrative supervisor, am i allowed to travel to oman over the weekend by road??
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I would like to get some feedback on how the public transport i.e. busses operate between areas within Abu Dhabi? Are they on schedule, easy to get?...
    Zero | 17 weeks 6 days
  • Russia
    What is the per month salary of a senior software Engineer in Moscow? I have an offer from Moscow, Russia to work in an IT firm as a Senior software...
    Zero | 18 weeks 11 hours
  • Nice
    Anybody any idea what time this supermarket closes on December 24th? Any idea if it is open on 26th December. All open close hours for Christmas and...
    Zero | 18 weeks 12 hours
  • Thailand
    I want to teach English abroad, but while I have TEFL certifications and several years' experience, I don't have a university degree. Most countries...
    1 | 13 weeks 6 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi My wife got an offer through a consulting agency for a goverment visa to work in HK as a staff nurse. They are offering a family, so she can bring...
    Zero | 18 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi guys I am moving to South Africa for a while to do some charity work and have a choice between moving to Johannesburg or moving to Cape Town....
    2 | 13 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good day all I am from Canada, I plan to accept a job in Abu dhabi and my wife will come with me. Income per month around 20 000AED, housing...
    1 | 18 weeks 5 days
  • Qatar
    I would like to ask you about a matter.A  few days ago I received via email a contract from " Awsaj Academy" and they send back to me...
    11 | 7 weeks 23 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hey there, I've moved to Nairobi recently and with school holidays about to start I am looking for recommendations on activities to keep the...
    1 | 16 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about