Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Australia
    Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for...
    3 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Spain
    Hello, What is the process for someone who is an Australian Citizen holding Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK wanting to live and work in Spain?...
    1 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi, my name is izzy and I am 27, I have just moved to Nicosia for a job as a nanny, I am enjoying my job but looking to meet some people as I am...
    Zero | 27 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hi all, I have just received a job offer to work as a PE Teacher in the UAE for the Ministry of Education. The job is to work in Arabic schools. Due...
    Zero | 27 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am a 52 year old married guy, moving to Abu Dhabi without my family. I will be looking to get someone to look after my apoartment and cook for me...
    1 | 27 weeks 3 days
  • Taiwan
    Can many years of teaching English substitute for a degree for purposes of getting a work visa? (Like in Japan).
    Zero | 28 weeks 12 hours
  • Dubai
    I have a 2-3 month contract in Dubai and have been told by the business that I can do this on my tourist visa. At the end of each 30 day tourist visa...
    1 | 28 weeks 12 hours
  • Paris
    I need a work permit in paris
    1 | 28 weeks 12 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hai... I am sethu I am working in riyadh... Almost 2 year.. Recently my wife is also came here for a job in riyadh she is working here now.. Actually...
    Zero | 28 weeks 1 day
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello i have received a job offer in dubai and my employer has already started my visa procedures. Recently i got a better offer and i want to take...
    Zero | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Mumbai
    Hi All, I am moving to Mumbai for minimum a year in August 2017. I am trying to find housing in the city. I want to be close to work (Tata Memorial...
    1 | 20 weeks 2 days
  • Cuba
    I am a British citizen living in Ecuador. I am looking to marry my Cuban girlfriend and live in Havana. I have been working in the floral industry...
    Zero | 28 weeks 2 days
  • Zambia
    I am in the process of building a house in Kafue and need to locate building supplies. Can I purchase Laminate flooring and Plasterboard in Lusaka...
    Zero | 28 weeks 4 days
  • Ghana
    Hey all, I recently had a job offer as Head of Sales in Ghana, and during the interview they asked about what are my salary and my benefits...
    2 | 6 days 5 hours
  • Singapore
    Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Singapore by the time I'm aged 17. Can you kindly help me as to...
    2 | 27 weeks 5 days
  • Taiwan
    Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Taiwan when I turn 17. Can you kindly help me as to where to apply for...
    1 | 29 weeks 9 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I have been (in South Africa) for many years, but now we are wanting to return Britain as most of my family are there. What are the chances of us...
    2 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • Malaysia
    Hello, Me and my husband are planning to move to Kuala Lumpur this year from Ireland. I will come as a dependent with my husband. I would like to...
    1 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    How can i check am i black listed or not in Dubai please send me any suggestion or any website link...i checked it online through http://ednrd.ae/...
    2 | 2 weeks 4 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi! I have a TB scar and a hepatitis B active. I am planning to apply for a job in any of the gulf countries where I can find vacancy for Accountant...
    1 | 29 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about