Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Czech Republic
    How to find an Indian female room partner for my daughter who is joining a university in Prague?
    5 | 14 weeks 4 days
  • China
    i have an offer of a job to work in shenzen. the offer is a 12 month contract where i will be required to be in the country for at least 6 months...
    2 | 15 weeks 15 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi! I read the post by D1238490 and felt so insecure about my possible relocation to Jozi! My would-be monthly salary is a tax free R17300. A mere...
    3 | 5 weeks 18 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi People, I am a website developer and social media expert looking for job opportunity in Middle east. I wanted to know about Freelance visa in uae...
    1 | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Eastern Province
    Need contact details for western expat compounds in Dammam, as well as international schools for primary kids. Thnks
    2 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • Montenegro
    Hello greetings to every members of Expat Arrival can anyone help me with travel agency contact in Montenegro its urgent thanks
    Zero | 15 weeks 3 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi. I got job in parlour. They said like, it will cost 10000 dirhams to hire me. Is that true or not? Am a degree holder. My contract period is for 2...
    1 | 15 weeks 3 days
  • Mexico
    My three daughters and I are here in Mexico city. My nine year old struggles a little bit in school and will need additional help . All three girls...
    1 | 15 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    I would like to ask what is the exact time for getting visa ready for Oman, what is its process and how much time should iIexpect the visa from them...
    5 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Malaysia
    Can you inform for budget reasons the cost of an "average" health insurance for one adult?
    2 | 13 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Hi, I received a nice offer from one of reputed organisation. Below are detail: Basic: RO.200/- per month Fixed overtime: RO.100/- per month Food,...
    1 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • the United Kingdom
    After 22 years in the USA I want to go home. However this is proving harder than I thought. I have my cottage up for sale in the USA, but until that...
    1 | 15 weeks 3 days
  • Ireland
    Hello everyone, I want to meet people working in Pharma and related industries. I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this search. Best...
    2 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hallo all, i am certain RAK Bank made a case against me in the UAE. I want to work in Saudi Arabia will it be a problem as Saudi is part of the GCC...
    2 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Denmark
    Hi! I've been offered a job in Copenhagen with a salary of 30 000 DKK gross (approx. 19 000 DKK net). It's notably less than I asked for and...
    3 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Ireland
    Hi, Need advice. I have received a job offer in Dublin, Ireland. The employers are offering me 80k eur, but the role is on a 12 months contract. I...
    1 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    I was over in Oman for two months and the taxi drivers were so bad I could hardly get anywhere, I recently read in the news they will be metered and...
    1 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • Munich
    I'm travelling to Munich for 6 weeks and have a 5 & 1 year old. Does anyone have any hints on where to look for accomodation? I need...
    1 | 15 weeks 5 days
  • South Korea
    What kind of visa will I need to enter Korea and work, even if its menial job? Or can someone help me with the visa process ? I will pay all charges...
    2 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • Australia
    Dear folks I am in a situation where I need advice of experienced people here. I was awarded skilled migrant PR visa subclass 175 back in Dec 2013. I...
    Zero | 16 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about