Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Madrid
    Adopting in Spain , how difficult is it ? How about fostering . Thanks
    3 | 16 weeks 4 days
  • Jeddah
    Hello Guys, A friend is looking for an international school in Jeddah, he is concerned about his children... is it obligatory to attend Arabic and...
    3 | 20 weeks 2 days
  • Romania
    I am a 29-year-old, newly single American woman, and figured that the best way to mend a broken heart would be to move far away - very far away - and...
    2 | 20 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    I am a single UK expat teacher working in Muscat for an international school for 6.5 years. My daughter wants to join me here, I have accommodation...
    1 | 17 weeks 4 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi Can anyone tell me the if I can get car finance in Mallorca. I need to know how much I can borrow and what deposit they may want. Also Do main...
    1 | 16 weeks 4 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi can anyone tell me what the mooring fees per annum in malloca for a 60ft yacht.
    Zero | 21 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hi There , I am currently being offered a job in Muscat . Can you please provide me with information : 1. Whats is the Driving License Fee in Oman? 2...
    1 | 16 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    Hello, We're planning to move to Qatar in July 2016 and so confused about the schools requirements. Most schools ask for an assessment test. Well...
    2 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Vietnam
    Dear guys, I am planning to move to Vietnam and have some questions about long-term visa. Do I need a sponsor from Vietnamese company? Can I extend...
    6 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • London
    My daughter Brandy is an American student about to graduate from Middlesex University in London with a degree in Music business. She has made a life...
    Zero | 21 weeks 6 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi.I am student in north Cyprus.I have girlfriend from Germany.we wanna marry in south Cyprus.but as a none EU person I can't cross the boarder. But...
    Zero | 21 weeks 6 days
  • Delhi
    Has anyone moved with their Filipino helper to India? What is the process for a visa for her?
    Zero | 22 weeks 2 days
  • Ireland
    Hi, I have been offered 55Keuro per annum. I am an It professional with 10 years of relevant exp. I would like to know if 55k euro is enuf for decent...
    3 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Eastern Province
    I am looking for a good quality pet carer who can look after my young cat while I am on holiday. Any referrals?
    Zero | 22 weeks 3 days
  • Ireland
    My boyfriend and I are currently planning on moving to Ireland (or the UK, as a backup plan) but as we need to live and work there, i read we needed...
    Zero | 23 weeks 7 hours
  • Nairobi
    Any recommendation for great american schools in Nairobi?
    5 | 14 weeks 2 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi, Is there a website where we can check rental properties in Nairobi?
    4 | 10 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My husband is working in jubail saudi arabia. we get familyvisa. but when I go to medical I found hepatitis c virus in my blood. Can I get medical...
    Zero | 23 weeks 17 hours
  • Dubai
    My son is now in 9th grade (CBSE) and I am shifting to dubai from India (Mumbai) in march, at which point he will be in 10th grade. Given that the...
    1 | 14 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    I have been working in Malaysia as a teacher since August 2015 with my contract ending in March 2016. I work for an international school. I have...
    Zero | 23 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about