Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Malaysia
    Hi - I am trying to find information on Expat schools (International or Private) near the Horizon Hills area. My wife and I will be moving with our 4...
    Zero | 13 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I am moving to Riyadh with family and wanted to check which essential items I should bring from India. I am planning to bring Indian spices,...
    1 | 13 weeks 3 days
  • Valencia
    Greetings, Hello, and Thank You all for your guidance to others in posts from which I have been garnering some practical knowledge. My husband and I...
    Zero | 13 weeks 4 days
  • Portugal
    hey, i have a bachelor (3year) design degree from UAD clujNapoca,Romania.I'd like to register as a freelance artist in Lisbon,and effectively...
    1 | 13 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hello I would like to open a bank account in Dubai as I travel there a lot. However I am not a resident and therefore I don't have a visa. I...
    3 | 13 weeks 3 days
  • New York City
    Hi, Basically, in 2 years time i want to move to New York City in Brooklyn. I am trying to convince a friend of my to live with me since it will be...
    2 | 12 weeks 2 days
  • Portugal
    hi i am taking rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis and was wondering if this is available in portugal and also how this would affect me if we moved to...
    1 | 14 weeks 10 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi I own an apartment in Portugal (€100,000 worth) along with a couple of bank accounts and an ongoing mortgage on the apartment. Completed my...
    1 | 14 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    I have got a job offer in Oman but i have old TB scar but no sickness as i have completed all medication 15 years ago. Right now my sputum and blood...
    4 | 1 week 1 day
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, Just like you guys, I am also likely to relocate to jo'burg in Oct. Have a 6.5 year old girl in Standard I, CBSE-International Board (podar...
    1 | 10 weeks 3 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Good afternoon, I am a EU retired person of independent means looking to move to the UK to be close to my daughter and her family. Post Brexit I know...
    1 | 9 weeks 2 days
  • India
    Is it legal for India's Income Tax dept. to ask for a detailed listing of my US assets? I am a US citizen, but tax-resident in India. I submit my US...
    Zero | 14 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Hello, I'd like to ask about the reasonable salary for a position of Quality and performance improvement expert (consultant) for MBA, Engineer...
    4 | 6 weeks 11 hours
  • Budapest
    Hi, I have over 10 year working experiences and try to spend 2 year in study different field in Budapest for doing something different. Plan to bring...
    3 | 14 weeks 2 days
  • Oman
    I have been offered OMR 1040 pm for Assistant Professor in Business Admin to work in Bakra,Oman. It includes all except air tickets and medical...
    3 | 12 weeks 23 hours
  • China
    Hello, After several years here, I will be leaving China at the end of my contract in a few months time. I estimate that the goods I want to ship out...
    1 | 14 weeks 4 days
  • Spain
    Hi we are looking for a long term rental in the Torrevieja area are their any expat groups in the area? Does anyone know any good estate agents who...
    Zero | 14 weeks 4 days
  • London
    I am a dual citizen born and raised. In the USA . Good time in my life now to transplant. Have spent a lot of time in London- even having lived there...
    1 | 14 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi There, Our family is in the process of relocating to Jeddah and we are bit concerned about kids schooling. The reason being majority of schools...
    Zero | 14 weeks 5 days
  • Malta
    Hi, could anyone recommend a website for Malta for properties except Zoopla and Rightmove, thanks.
    Zero | 14 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about