Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Spain
    Hi... My partner and I are thinking of purchasing property in or around the Villamartin area. The reason for our choice is the access to golf courses...
    3 | 15 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, We are thinking of relocating to Johannesburg around Sept October 2016 and we have a dog that needs to move with us. I have contacted a...
    Zero | 20 weeks 3 days
  • Australia
    Hi I am a B.E Mechanical Engineering graduate with 15 years of experience in Production and Manufacturing ,Industrial engineering looking to relocate...
    3 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I went to KSA several times in business visa with the profession as Advice Manager. Now I got a job as Network Support Specialist with the profession...
    2 | 19 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Hello Everyone! I just moved to Muscat two weeks ago and been searching for a place to live. It is tough finding something suitable. My wife and dog...
    Zero | 20 weeks 6 days
  • Qatar
    Hi, I was offered work in Qatar, but there has been a problem with the visa process. The Visa sent by my sponsor has no middle name on it, so the...
    2 | 19 weeks 2 days
  • Oman
    Hy Guys! :D I need your help! Does anybody know of a supermarket that can deliver to me at home? I'm new in Oman and I used to do it like this in...
    Zero | 21 weeks 2 days
  • Italy
    Hello, I am from philippines. I applied as an au pair for my host family in italy, but unfortunately their lawyer said that it is not possible for me...
    1 | 19 weeks 2 days
  • Shanghai
    Hello, we are looking to come visit Shanghai later this month but I'm struggling to pin down an area suitable for our family move in July this...
    4 | 1 week 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I am new to this forum and found it very useful. One of my friends got a job offer from a reputed company in Al Ain, UAE and HR applied for...
    2 | 18 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    Hi, I have proposed a project to an investor in Oman (Sohar) and to reduce his risk he has offered me a portion of the project's profit +...
    4 | 5 weeks 1 day
  • France
    Hi, we are looking to maybe buy a house in France. At the present time we have an income of roughly £1000 a month, which will increase slightly...
    2 | 21 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dear all, I have got an offer from ADCB bank for technical support - finance role with a salary of 15000 AED per month. I just want to know, Is this...
    2 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Taiwan
    Is it possible to renew a Taiwan ARC for a sort period of time (ex:3 months)? My current one year ARC will expire soon but I need to continue with my...
    1 | 19 weeks 2 days
  • Shanghai
    I got a teaching job offer in Shanghai XuHui district, and they offered 14,500 RMB. I think a one bedroom apartment rentals are 7,000-10,000 RMB. Do...
    1 | 22 weeks 13 hours
  • Germany
    Hello, I will be moving to Frankfurt in August to teach at an international Kindergarten. I was wondering if anyone could advise me on where is best...
    1 | 22 weeks 13 hours
  • Cyprus
    I’m going to move to Cyprus, but I don't know which option would be better – buying or renting. I considered Larnaca, as the property...
    1 | 22 weeks 1 day
  • Seoul
    Hi, I am coming to Seoul, South Korea at the end of june this year and I want to find this particular phone (Sky Vega Iron 2 im-a910). Would anyone...
    2 | 22 weeks 1 day
  • Canada
    Morning, I am a South Africa citizen looking to immigrate to Canada with my family. We are about 5 (3 adults and 2 teenagers)in our family. With us...
    5 | 6 weeks 1 day
  • Madrid
    We are hopefully moving to Madrid later this year. We have two girls, 8 and 6. I have been looking at Endaze international school and The English...
    3 | 21 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about