Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Hong Kong
    Hi there, I will be in Hong Kong for 6 months employed under a HK registered company. Just wondering how the taxes works for both HK and UK? Thanks!
    1 | 20 weeks 9 hours
  • Spain
    Does anyone know of any transport companies delivering into the Costa Brava region, i.e. Girona, Barcelona?
    Zero | 29 weeks 23 hours
  • Romania
    Any recommendations for great places to eat in Bucharest? :)
    1 | 29 weeks 21 hours
  • Cyprus
    My wife and I are considering moving to Cyprus in the next 18 months . But possibly buying a property in the next 6 months . We have been to near...
    2 | 26 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    I've been offered a position within a company however I would have to go and get my RP. Apart from the medical reasons is there any other reasons...
    Zero | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Cyprus
    Hello We are a couple that have been on holiday to Cyprus many times in the last 20 years, we are both in our early 50's and feel the time is now...
    1 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Melbourne
    I'm a 60 year old woman and I'd love to emigrate to the Western Suburbs of Melbourne from UK. My son and daughter in law emigrated over here...
    2 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    What if any, are the age restrictions for a work work visa for Dubai, (and other Middle Eastern countries)? Is it true that for some countries (which...
    1 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Nairobi
    Hi all My company is giving me an option to move to Nairobi. I have a few questions I was hoping the expat community could help answer for me. 1. How...
    6 | 19 weeks 2 days
  • Stockholm
    Hello, I am a Austrian citizen and my partner is South African. We have been living together for three years and would like to move to Stockholm. I...
    1 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Czech Republic
    Hi I'm a US Citizen. I was offered a job in the Czech republic. I contacted the Czech embassy about residency for my partner and was told he can...
    2 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • New Zealand
    Hi I am relocating to New Zealand from South Africa and plan to use Immigration Agents. I have dealt with 3 companies based in South Africa but don...
    1 | 20 weeks 4 days
  • Paris
    As a person who is bothered by gas fumes, high humidity and molds; would Paris France be okay to live in?
    1 | 21 weeks 3 hours
  • Washington DC
    Hi all, I am Charles from Toronto. I am looking for an job opportunity in US. Recently I attended an job interview and that job is almost confirmed....
    Zero | 31 weeks 1 day
  • Angola
    Having a rented property always gives you a privilege of being a land owner, but soon you rent your property your value drops. Many times you have to...
    Zero | 31 weeks 1 day
  • India
    Schools:what are some good international schools in Mumbai. I am moving there in June and what are some challenges with the native language? (am in...
    1 | 28 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Zero | 31 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    Hello, I am Ikram Ahmed, Indian national, staying in riyadh saudi arabia. I had come on Work visit visa (ziarat amal) to saudi arabia. The company...
    2 | 26 weeks 6 days
  • Jeddah
    Hi, my company has recently posted me from Riyadh down to Medina. I am a keen scuba diver, (one of the reasons I took this contract) and I am trying...
    1 | 22 weeks 3 days
  • New Zealand
    G'day! My name is Jason Ring and I would like to reach out to see if there is anyone who can help give me any advice on moving to New Zealand? In...
    Zero | 31 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about