Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Italy
    We are an American family from New York looking to relocate for a few years to the Veneto region due to my husbands job. Our boys are currently 6 and...
    1 | 17 weeks 12 hours
  • China
    I got a job teachimg preschoolers in china, they sent me an invitation for a type m visa with the promise that I would be able to apply for a type z...
    2 | 23 weeks 6 days
  • Riyadh
    Hi, i have been offered a position to work in riyhad accompanied with the family but my wife has a wedding cake business which she is keen to carry...
    1 | 24 weeks 5 days
  • Norway
    how long can i stay in norway without registering?
    2 | 23 weeks 6 days
  • Ukraine
    I would like to live in Kiev with my future Ukrainian wife, can anyone give me advice on finding work in kiev ?
    Zero | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    Hello everyone, Could you please help me for this: I have two sons - one of 11 years old, one just 1 year old. I hope my application to the Master...
    Zero | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    WE OWN AN APPARTMENT THAT WE RENT OUT IN STRAND,WESTERN CAPE.WE LIVE IN ENGLAND. WHAT DO WE NEED TO ENABLE US TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT IN CAPE TOWN...
    Zero | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    hi im jaspreet gill i have worked as truck driver in dubai for 2 years from 2011 to july 2013 not i have done blood sample it comes with hepatitis b...
    Zero | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Istanbul
    I am planning to move to Istambul, I have few queries as follows: What is the cost of living in Istambul as I am spending currently in Dubai 7,000...
    1 | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Ukraine
    I need help in finding a cheap furnished apartment by the month, in any of the major cities, i want to come from 1 to 3 months first trip.June...
    Zero | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Toronto
    We are moving to Toronto in the spring, my husband will be working at the airport near Mississauga and we want to live somewhere a bit rural rather...
    2 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Turkey
    Hi there I am a qualified nurse from the UK. I have a BSc in adult nursing from Kings College London and have worked in hospitals and community...
    Zero | 25 weeks 6 hours
  • Hong Kong
    i heard the block design and renovation is very good and efficient. their address is 30-32 Robinson Road Mid Levels their contact number is 2555 2599...
    Zero | 25 weeks 9 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, My husband accepted a job working in Abu Dhabi. We have two children who will be starting school next year and I was just looking for some...
    1 | 23 weeks 3 days
  • Valencia
    Good afternoon my name is Monica. I'm an American looking to move to Valencia in the summer and would like for my daughter to attend public school...
    Zero | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Zambia
    Hi I was born in Zambia and moved to the UK when I was only 6months old. I was wondering I its possible for me to move back and work and live there....
    Zero | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Dublin
    Can anyone advise, can I apply for space for my children in a public school in advance of moving to Dublin?
    Zero | 25 weeks 1 day
  • China
    Yes, its true - you actually have some very useful employee rights in China since some amendments were made in 2012 to China's Labor Laws. Prior to...
    Zero | 25 weeks 2 days
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Are there any other alternatives than the international schools? They cost as much as the universities in the US. I have a two children who will be...
    Zero | 25 weeks 2 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hi My wife is a dutch citizen. We have 2 children who both have dutch passports. We have decided to move to the Netherlands as all my wifes immediate...
    Zero | 25 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about