Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • United Arab Emirates
    My name is Tongo Tony Osazuwa, I live in Nigeria, and which to come to UAE to work and stay. I am Married with a kid. How shod I go about it. Please...
    Zero | 29 weeks 5 days
  • Vietnam
    I have recently moved from Malaysia with my Vietnamese partner of eight years to Nha Trang Vietnam. My company terminated my contract due to downturn...
    2 | 23 weeks 3 days
  • Berlin
    Hey expats, thanks for reading this. I have to move in less than 4 weeks to Berlin, and getting a bit the panic not being able to figure everything...
    1 | 29 weeks 6 days
  • Moscow
    The private kindergarten is looking for qualified professional native English teachers from Great Britain to work with children, ages 3-6. It is a...
    Zero | 29 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, My wife and I were English teachers in South Korea. We are thinking of moving to anywhere in the UAE that offers good salary and have an...
    1 | 29 weeks 1 day
  • Brussels
    I have a job opportunity in Brussels but have only just started doing research on the area.  My first and chief question is about how far my...
    Zero | 30 weeks 4 days
  • Sydney
    Hi, We are planning to move to Sydney in mar/april 2016 along with our two daughters who are in year 7 and year 3.would like to know if admissions...
    4 | 29 weeks 5 days
  • Nigeria
    hi iam naren from India. Iam getting offer for director Sales & marketing in Branded Hotel. what are the salaries structure in Nigeria and how...
    3 | 30 weeks 1 hour
  • Ecuador
    pls provide the guide about Djibouti
    2 | 30 weeks 3 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi All, I am from India, and i have been offered a job in Sandton. Offer is for R650k p.a. comes to about R55K PM plus company will provide R20000...
    Zero | 30 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    We are researching a new documentary series and are looking to talk to British expats who receive benefits, either from the UK or the country they...
    Zero | 30 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I want to move to Cape Town in a few months. One of my friends told me that everywhere is closed around 7pm. Is that true? if yes why is it like...
    1 | 30 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am looking to bring my dog to Dubai. She is 2 years old and is a shuitzu half poodle. She weighs around 6-7 kgs.    Thanks, Mavilyn
    2 | 19 weeks 2 days
  • Beijing
    Hi There, My name is Stephanie and I'm a casting director working in NYC. We are currently developing a series about young people who are planning...
    Zero | 30 weeks 6 days
  • Glasgow
    Hi All! I am pretty new to Glasgow, Scotland (about a year), moved here to take care of a sick relative who unfortunately passed away. I fell in love...
    2 | 31 weeks 2 hours
  • Glasgow
    I'm an American academic who will be moving to Scotland for 12-18 months in January/February 2016 to complete an international research project....
    2 | 28 weeks 20 hours
  • Singapore
    Hey! Hope you don't mind, I'll probably start asking a lot of questions on here as our leaving date comes closer! We fly out on 31st December...
    Zero | 31 weeks 18 hours
  • Portugal
    What do you consider the best city for young, active seniors in Algarve to live?
    1 | 31 weeks 1 day
  • Mozambique
    Hi I came across this site via Google, so I'm not sure if I'm actually on the right web page. I would really like to move to Moz, but I have...
    2 | 30 weeks 5 days
  • Cyprus
    After holidaying for many years in Cyprus, I am hoping to retire to the Famagusta area, initially giving myself a year living there to see if all...
    1 | 31 weeks 22 hours

Read more posts about