Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• South Africa
    I will like to buy a car to travel in South Africa and neigbours countries. Is it possible to buy it as a Tourist? Do I need a temporary visa,...
    1 | 14 weeks 4 days
  • Fiji
    Hi, I am looking to rent an apartment for 5 weeks this summer, from june 29th until august 2nd. I am a student doctor from England and myself and my...
    1 | 26 weeks 6 days
  • Lagos
    My question is that amount what is being deposited in domiciliary account in Nigeria is taxable or not
    Zero | 27 weeks 11 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    We are hoping to gain employment as teachers and have been refused a job due to my daughter having a different surname to ourselves! Will be able to...
    3 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Shanghai
    Hi My wife received a job offer to work in Shanghai for a Chinese company. I would like to work there and may have the opportunity to keep working...
    Zero | 27 weeks 1 day
  • Kazakhstan
    I may be moving to Almaty later this year to an area in the north west called Kahkaman ( I believe this is the correct spelling.North west of the...
    Zero | 27 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    dear frnds, i have a BA Degree in Arts, what kind of profession will match to my degree to bring my family by permanent visa ???
    1 | 19 weeks 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Dear Concern , I return from UAE in last 2011 oct , I got travel ban due to my Bank Liberalities, I have faced the leagl process to settle my bank...
    1 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    AM A FEMALE WORKING AS ACCOUNTANT I WOULD LIKE TO SHIFT MY CAREER TO JEDDEH, SAUDI ARABIA SINCE MY PARTNER IS NOW WORKING THERE HIS IQAMA NOT ALLOW...
    1 | 27 weeks 1 day
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, we are a working couple who are originally from Delhi (India) but currently living in Melbourne and moving to Hongkong in April for work reasons...
    Zero | 27 weeks 1 day
  • Auckland
    Hi everyone, I just moved to Auckland and I am currently looking for jobs. I want to get the working visa, the problem is that the job agencies wont...
    1 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Nigeria
    I have been offered a job in Lagos I understand my family and I will be on a str visa. Is there a process whereby I can sponsor my mother and get...
    4 | 13 weeks 6 days
  • Zambia
    what should I do to get job .
    1 | 27 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    Is 20000 riyal pm enough to live and save in doha, qatar? If yes, what is the maximum amount that can be saved. I am from India and I am a bachelor...
    2 | 13 weeks 22 hours
  • Johannesburg
    I am new to this forum and would like to know the legislation and process of buying a car from Dubai and exporting it to South Africa. I have seen...
    Zero | 27 weeks 4 days
  • Qatar
    How Can qatar Health and Medical Directory will Help Me In qatar
    2 | 20 weeks 3 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    With a posdibity of my husband transfering to KL for work I just wondered if I would be able to work in KL too? How difficult it may be to obtain a...
    2 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • China
    I am interested in getting to know different stories from chinese people leaving or who were leaving for a while in Africa, how did they found this...
    1 | 24 weeks 11 hours
  • Melbourne
    I work and live in the western suburbs. I heard that the schools are good in SE suburbs. Should I have to move. On what basis a good school is rated...
    1 | 27 weeks 6 days
  • Taiwan
    Hello, I'll be travelling to Taiwan next week and I am wondering if I'll be able to use my visa electron debit card there?
    1 | 27 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about