Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Qatar
    Recently received an offer from a bank in Qatar with a salary and allowances of QR14,800 + medical + life insurance + return airfare. I have another...
    2 | 20 weeks 2 days
  • Vietnam
    Anyone who face difficulties in Vietnam work permit? We can share all information and advice about it.
    Zero | 22 weeks 12 hours
  • Kazakhstan
    Any advice on best areas to live in Astana ? We will probably be moving the first part of March. Will there be many 2-3 bedroom apartments available...
    Zero | 22 weeks 1 day
  • Turkey
    My husband has been offered a job in ankara turkey so the lawyer responsible for processing his work permit says he needs to get an expatriate...
    Zero | 22 weeks 1 day
  • Singapore
    who should pay for the working visa?how much would it be? how long will it take to process?
    Zero | 22 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    I am a civil engineer with 3yrs experience a company in Oman is offering me a salary of 450 Riyal with free food and bachelors accommodation is this...
    Zero | 22 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Pls, help! The employer are offer to work in Abudhabi. The need me to apply the work permit and visa by Ethad tour agency. Question is? 1. The...
    Zero | 22 weeks 3 days
  • San Diego
    Newspapers, job centres, recruitment agencies? We are coming over in April 2015 looking for interviews. I am an experienced Artworker, working on...
    1 | 22 weeks 8 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I have recently moved to live within the United Kingdom capital - London. The city is wonderful and all that jazz but.. It turned out I wasn't...
    1 | 21 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a post in KSA at the start of the Year and having to make a decision regarding my Mobile phone, The Provider either as 'Pay As...
    2 | 20 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I have been offered a position in Dubaï with a basic salary of 15 000 aed / month. I am from Canada and will leave my current positon in...
    7 | 11 weeks 2 days
  • Malaysia
    Dear Experts Me and my spouse will be relocating to Kuala Lumpur within next 2 months with a job. This will be our first time visit to KL. My office...
    Zero | 22 weeks 5 days
  • Egypt
    Hi, I want to know that Can employer apply for work permit before expat reach to Egypt? If yes how much time does it take in processing of work...
    1 | 21 weeks 5 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi I`m looking to move to HK as part of my package,I have been offered $25000 a month accommodation allowance. Is this enough for a single guy and...
    1 | 15 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am a Kiwi and have been working in Sydney, lately I have been pretty much interested at working in Dubai. Now I would only be doing work as my...
    5 | 5 weeks 3 days
  • Malaysia
    Hi, I'm a foreigner to Malaysia and considering a job offer for myself in an MNC in KL. An important factor for accepting the offer will be...
    Zero | 23 weeks 7 hours
  • Oman
    I am a civil engineer with four kids from Canada. I have go job offer from a contractor with family status at a salary of 2500 O.R with accommodation...
    7 | 23 weeks 3 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi my husband has been asked by his company to move to another office which is in Breda (we are currently from the UK). We would be happy to go but...
    1 | 22 weeks 4 days
  • San Diego
    When you first arrive what are the first things to do to live in San Diego? My wife and I are both 56. I am an artworker with 20 years experience...
    2 | 23 weeks 1 day
  • Houston
    Hi there, We are contemplating moving to Houston from Dubai, children are 7 and 8, would like to know the TOP schools there and nice safe areas to...
    1 | 23 weeks 21 hours

Read more posts about