Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Eastern Province
    Single Female moving to Al Khobar to work as Business Lecturer. Will I be able to rent accommodation in a compound? and access the gym?
    4 | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Australia
    Hi all, I am moving back to Australia from San Francisco. Any advice from those in the group on reliable and quality moving companies? Ideally,...
    1 | 9 weeks 4 days
  • the United Kingdom
    If you are planning a short visit to the Netherlands and you do not have the Dutch nationality, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa. ?
    Zero | 23 weeks 2 days
  • Belgium
    Dear expats and natives, I've accepted a job offer in the Antwerp region and might relocate there soon. However, I have few questions that keep...
    1 | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Ireland
    Hi everyone, I need assistance finding work in Ireland. I have gone through the traditional route, applying online, going through newspaper adverts....
    4 | 12 weeks 1 day
  • Fiji
    My partner and I plan to sell up in NZ and purchase either a small resort or rental holiday homes in Fiji, any ideas on the best places to buy in...
    1 | 3 days 22 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi everybody, I have a quick question. Does anyone have experience with companies in Bahrain which bring your wishlist from the Ikea at Dharan to...
    3 | 20 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, can anyone advise if they have shipped goods over from the UK to Abu dhabi/UAE at a cost effective price? if so any companies they suggest?...
    2 | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I will be moving out to Abu Dhabi in October and have been researching car prices via dubizzle. does anybody know of any other sites which...
    2 | 21 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I have recently accepted a job offer in Abu Dhabi and have been intensely researching accommodation options. My ideal option would be to have...
    2 | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Oslo
    HI Everyone, My name is Gerald. I just finished my Master program in WALDORF EDUCATION in Oslo, Norway.I wrote my thesis on Education For...
    1 | 23 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I currently work in an insurance company but I studied business management so I want a job in my field how do I get it in dubia
    3 | 23 weeks 13 hours
  • Germany
    Hi Everyone, I am Elizabeth and currently working and living in Singapore. I am waiting for the draft of the job offer of our HQ office since there...
    3 | 20 weeks 6 days
  • Montreal
    Hi All, I am Moving to Montreal, Canada from Mumbai (for long term). I will be accompanied by my wife and my two kids (age 6 & 3). I am well off...
    2 | 22 weeks 2 hours
  • India
    Any one the Exact Address of Saroj Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
    Zero | 23 weeks 6 days
  • Israel
    Hi sir.i am a driver.i have valid gulf license.i looking work in israel.so how can i get visa in israel.how can i choos sponcer.pls tell me sir
    3 | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Fiji
    Hi Hope you people doing great. Please allow me , how to apply retail job in Fiji. I have more than +7 years of experience in retail store operation...
    3 | 17 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I am getting a lot of fraudulent Job scams saying I have to send money over for visas and travel, I am trying all the main job sites for working in...
    5 | 10 weeks 1 hour
  • Abu Dhabi
    My husband and I are considering a move to Abu Dhabi with our 2 children aged 3 (nearly 4) and 7. My husband already works for a company in Abu Dhabi...
    Zero | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Toronto
    We are moving to Toronto and our 14 year old son has some moderate learning disabilities. We can live in any area of Toronto or the surrounding areas...
    1 | 22 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about