Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I have been offered a job with a salary of AED20,000. I have 4 kids aged 16, 13, 9 & 6. I am not sure yet if this offer includes any...
    6 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Zambia
    I am Indian, recently moved to Lusaka. Wanted to learn musical instruments and swimming to make myself engaged with activities. Please let me know...
    Zero | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Indonesia
    I just arrived at Jakarta 2 days ago. I got my sim card and phone credit at airport. Now I start running out of it. Somebody told me that I can buy...
    6 | 4 weeks 5 days
  • Vancouver
    Hi all, My partner and I are considering a move to Canada. He already has a job offer and I am looking. We are interested to know [B]the differences...
    1 | 5 weeks 6 days
  • Vancouver
    I'm a relatively healthy disabled person, 59 years old and have a permanent stable disability income. Is it possible for me to immigrate to...
    1 | 6 weeks 6 days
  • Barcelona
    I have started researching the possibility of retiring abroad, and Spain is one of the countries on my list. Very unexpectedly, I will have a chance...
    1 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Ukraine
    How long can I reside in the Ukraine at any one time? I would like to live there permanently. Are there any restrictions? Would I need Ukraine...
    6 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • China
    Dear All, Please help me. I need to know if it possible for a Japanese citizenship holder (originally Chinese) living in China to send 110000 USD...
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Philippines
    I'm thinking of moving to the Philippines but I can't help but think of the life I might be giving up in my home country, Jamaica. Which...
    6 | 6 days 2 hours
  • China
    I will soon be joining my husband in Golmud and would like to know if there is an expat community there. It's very difficult to get any...
    Zero | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi, I am considering relocating to Cyprus. I am a specialist medical practitioner. What will I be the requirements to register and practice in Cyprus...
    1 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Ukraine
    Are there any US banks/affiliates doing business in Ukraine?
    Zero | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Japan
    Hi I am from the United Kingdom, I work offshore and am soon being sent on rotation to Saudi Arabia. I have visited Japan and now being 28 x 28...
    3 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • Tunisia
    I am moving to Tunisia in September 2016 with 4 of my children. The two youngest will go to the British International School but I have a problem...
    1 | 7 weeks 14 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi dear expats. Actually we are living in Abu Dhabi since many years but we're planning to move to Dubai because of our work. The work location...
    3 | 6 weeks 4 days
  • Romania
    Please provide me trusted agency dealing with visa, marriage etc in Romania (non-EU nationality).
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Romania
    Hi, I am an American citizen and moving to Romania for my new job. I spoke with someone in the Romanian Embassy in the U.S. yesterday about work...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hello all, Could you please if you have time, confirm that this online tax calculator works correctly - that is to say, is accurate. http://thetax.nl...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • New Zealand
    I'm from the Philippines and currently employed in Kuwait. I applied for jobs in New Zealand but most need NZ residency or work visa. So, my...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Perth
    Hi, Looking to buy some very thinly sliced pork belly and beef. Where can I find this in Perth? The ones sold in Asian shops are all frozen and...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about