Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Qatar
    I have a qatar work yearly resident visa status valid to use. But i havent used it. I want to cancell that visa and apply for a new one. 1) time to...
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Nairobi
    Hello, We are relocating to Nairobi from Dubai. Looking to find a good apartment in Westlands preferably Brookside. Please advise or share your...
    1 | 4 days 17 hours
  • Turkey
    Hi, I just registered and tried to send a message through the contact page but it was returned. I am looking for an international secondary school in...
    1 | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Kenya
    Can someone tell me how Long the Processing time is for Permanent Residence Permit in Kenya based on marriage to citizen? I was told 2 years?? That...
    Zero | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    I just moved into KL with my husband. I am looking for a job as a teacher. I have work experience in my country and I can say I am quite well...
    Zero | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Adelaide
    Hi, We are currently living in Abu Dhabi and planning to move to Adelaide in Dec 2016. We have Parmanent Visas (subclass190). I have three kids. How...
    Zero | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hello, does anyone know where I can get keys cut without all the documentation? Thanks
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Portugal
    I am interested in moving to Portugal to help open an office and I am wondering if there is a business out there you can pay to handle all of the...
    1 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Cape Town
    My SA girlfriend and myself are planning to move to Cape Town. We are due to fly out end September. Should we delay and apply for partner visa in UK...
    6 | 1 day 23 hours
  • Thailand
    Are there American schools in Thailand?
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Hi My name is sheri and my wife got a job as dental technician in Oman. She have 600+ salary can she apply for a family joining visa for me?
    2 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    Hi all, I´m with my boyfriend for 3 years now. 2 of the 3 years we spent in a long distance relationship (Ireland to Spain). I moved to Spain...
    1 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, Do you have any idea how to pay customs duties via SADAD? I have a package sitting in Dammam for customs clearance. Follow up question: I have...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hello... I am an indian national who is completing almost 3 months now in a multi national forex trading company in dubai and i am on 6 months...
    1 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • London
    Greetings ! I'm on the move again and need to choose between London and Munich - any suggestions ? It's just the wife and I , no children or...
    2 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Greetings. I have an unused temporary entry work visa/permit which will expire next month. This entry visa has not been stamped in my passport and I...
    4 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • the United Kingdom
    Hey people am Lakew 26. Am from Ethiopia. I want to reside in manchester,UK. How to proceed with the process? Please help me!
    8 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Czech Republic
    How to find an Indian female room partner for my daughter who is joining a university in Prague?
    5 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • China
    i have an offer of a job to work in shenzen. the offer is a 12 month contract where i will be required to be in the country for at least 6 months...
    2 | 8 weeks 3 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi! I read the post by D1238490 and felt so insecure about my possible relocation to Jozi! My would-be monthly salary is a tax free R17300. A mere...
    2 | 3 days 5 hours

Read more posts about