Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Jeddah
    Hi, I will come to jeddah in may and I am looking for a 2 bedrooms apartment for 60000-75000 SAR in a compound with mixed nationalities, not far from...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Am fahis, I reached in Dubai on feb 3rd for a job in a IT solutions company. Now am facing 2 problems.. 1. My employer taken me for ERP consultancy...
    5 | 5 weeks 4 days
  • Hanoi
    I am an expat who has just arrived in Hanoi. I am looking for tips of where one can run and do outdoor activities in the city. Are there any clubs...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi there My husband's been offered a job in Joburg that will be hard to refuse but I'm a little worried about the education system in South...
    1 | 8 weeks 6 hours
  • Dubai
    I'm moving to Dubai with my boyfriend, and we've heard so many different things about co-habitation, religion and strict cultural rules. How...
    1 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • San Jose
    We're moving to San Jose from Miami in July and I'm looking for advice on where the best schools are. Anyone with insights about the best...
    2 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Sao Paulo
    Hi there, I have just graduated with an MBA and I'm struggling to find job opportunities in New York (which is where I am from). The situation...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Sao Paulo
    We're moving to Sao Paulo in the summer and I am in the process of organising my kids schooling. We're coming for New York. Can anyone...
    1 | 8 weeks 8 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi Experts, I am working in Malaysia from more than 1.5 yrs. My contract will expire after I complete my 2 yrs, i.e. in May,2014. My EP visa will...
    1 | 5 weeks 9 hours
  • Dubai
    Dear Sir, I have a question. I worked for a third party payroll company's loan department in Dubai. I joined the company on 22 May 2012 and moved...
    4 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    Hello I am a British architect/project manager/ business developer negotiating a contract as a project director based in Oman with extensive travel...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Romania
    I have been thinking of studying in babes-Bolyai University in cluj-Romania. what job options do I have as a student living in Cluj? Can I live in...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    I am shifting to honkong and have a 3yrs 2month kid . I would like to know the Age criteria for kindergarten as he is going to nursery now in india....
    1 | 2 weeks 2 days
  • South Korea
    We are moving to Busan in South Korea. Our daughter is 3 yrs old and school is let out at 2:30 pm (1430), both my husband and I will be working full...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Currently preparing shipment for move to Khobar, KSA with husband.  Is it permissible to ship cooking spices with my household goods?
    3 | 8 weeks 8 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm considering a position as an locomotive engineer with SAR. Wondering if anyone has the same position and what I could expect in terms of...
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have got a job offer for 5000 AED in Abu Dhabi. IS this salary suffiecient for me? Since am a bachelor, accomodaion is free for me. Please advise...
    3 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Libya
    Any Indian mobile network working as a international roaming free in Tripoli,Libya ??
    1 | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Libya
    Hey there, I've been offered a Plant supervisor contract in Libya(Tripoli medical center) but I'm worried about the security situation there...
    2 | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Kyrgyzstan
    Hello, im planning to mve to Kyrgyzstan, it will be very helpfull if somebody knows about low price apartments in the city. Thank you!
    2 | 8 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about