Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Kuala Lumpur
    Hi, We are planning to move to Kuala Lumpur by Sept 2015. Can anyone please advise on a good school for my 5 year old, as well as a condo (apartment...
    4 | 1 week 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I am planning to move Arab Countries and then search for job over there. This was suggested by my friends and colleague. Who are living in Arab...
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Singapore
    Could anybody recommend some family friendly areas to live in please? We have 2 boys (5 and 3 years old) and would prefer to be nearer to outdoor...
    2 | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Jakarta
    I'm a Diploma qualified Remedial Massage Therapist & Reflexologist. My understanding is that I will not be allowed to work from our new house in...
    1 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Jakarta
    Hi, Just found out today that we'll be moving to Jakarta with my husbands work. We are planning on taking our beloved family dog with us (boxer x...
    1 | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Brussels
    I'm a British citizen who plans to move to Brussels soon. I'm not working, but wish to rent a little studio flat for about 10 months and...
    2 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Portugal
    Hi, I run my own business in the UK and am planning on relocating my place of residence to Lisbon and commuting part-time for work. I will not be...
    2 | 5 weeks 3 days
  • Poland
    Hi all I have been offered a Software Engineer position in Krakow. My company is handling doing all the work permit stuff for me. My application has...
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • China
    Hi - I'm trying to find out about using the internet while in China. I read that some sites such as Facebook and Skype are blocked. Also I'd...
    2 | 5 weeks 3 days
  • China
    What are the International hospitals available in Tianjin?
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Canada
    Hi everyone, I'm moving over the Calgary in about a month and was just wondering, as a foreigner/expat from Australia - I am looking to get a job in...
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Nice
    I am retired in U.S. and my Medicare plan is not effective in France. What kind of health insurance I can obtain in order to be qualified when I...
    Zero | 8 weeks 5 days
  • Adelaide
    Hi, I am moving to Adelaide, alone in the beginning and my family would join couple of months afterwards once I settle down , and seek help in...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Azerbaijan
    Buy driving license,ids, passports, diplomas,Citizenship,work permit,resident permit(skype:kenhiner600) Sell driving license category A,B,C,D,E,T,...
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 day
  • South Africa
    Once I move in capetown I will asap need a vehicle. Regarding to that what's are car insurance expences in general can you provide me some link to...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • South Korea
    Hello I am Leyla from Germany.I just recently moved back to Germany due to family problems.I was studying level 2 Arts in England before that and had...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Portugal
    Can anyone give me the name and adresses of good state schools in Lagos Portugal? I can not afford the private schools. I have a son who is 7 years...
    1 | 5 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am looking to save quite a lot of my salary and are looking at spending around AED2900 a month, everything already paid for. Wil that be enough...
    1 | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 9 weeks 4 days
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 9 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about