Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Paris
    I need a work permit in paris
    1 | 11 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hai... I am sethu I am working in riyadh... Almost 2 year.. Recently my wife is also came here for a job in riyadh she is working here now.. Actually...
    Zero | 11 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello i have received a job offer in dubai and my employer has already started my visa procedures. Recently i got a better offer and i want to take...
    Zero | 11 weeks 6 days
  • Mumbai
    Hi All, I am moving to Mumbai for minimum a year in August 2017. I am trying to find housing in the city. I want to be close to work (Tata Memorial...
    1 | 4 weeks 1 hour
  • Cuba
    I am a British citizen living in Ecuador. I am looking to marry my Cuban girlfriend and live in Havana. I have been working in the floral industry...
    Zero | 12 weeks 16 hours
  • Zambia
    I am in the process of building a house in Kafue and need to locate building supplies. Can I purchase Laminate flooring and Plasterboard in Lusaka...
    Zero | 12 weeks 2 days
  • Ghana
    Hey all, I recently had a job offer as Head of Sales in Ghana, and during the interview they asked about what are my salary and my benefits...
    1 | 11 weeks 22 hours
  • Singapore
    Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Singapore by the time I'm aged 17. Can you kindly help me as to...
    2 | 11 weeks 2 days
  • Taiwan
    Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Taiwan when I turn 17. Can you kindly help me as to where to apply for...
    1 | 12 weeks 5 days
  • the United Kingdom
    I have been (in South Africa) for many years, but now we are wanting to return Britain as most of my family are there. What are the chances of us...
    Zero | 13 weeks 5 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hello, Me and my husband are planning to move to Kuala Lumpur this year from Ireland. I will come as a dependent with my husband. I would like to...
    Zero | 13 weeks 17 hours
  • Dubai
    How can i check am i black listed or not in Dubai please send me any suggestion or any website link...i checked it online through http://ednrd.ae/...
    1 | 13 weeks 57 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi! I have a TB scar and a hepatitis B active. I am planning to apply for a job in any of the gulf countries where I can find vacancy for Accountant...
    1 | 13 weeks 20 min
  • Oman
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am working in a Sharjah based company and have a employment visa from that company. I have Electrical Engineer Visa. Now our...
    Zero | 13 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hey , I have been offered a job in Dubai ( office in near DIFC) and doing some research on housing and schooling. Any suggestion where would be the...
    1 | 13 weeks 4 min
  • Dubai
    I am being offered 55000 UAE per month how does that stack up for the economy there and what class would that put me in.
    3 | 12 weeks 1 day
  • Australia
    Hey everyone, I was planning on moving to Australia for work and have been in the process of looking for a job. But now I hear from a friend the work...
    3 | 13 weeks 5 hours
  • Cambodia
    How to go to Cambodia by bus from Sai Gon of Viet Nam - Can book online at site bustocambodia.com ?? , And what the Vip Limousine and Services...
    Zero | 13 weeks 5 days
  • London
    My son and I want to go to London and stay from August to the following May so that he can attend school there. What documents/visa do we need? Can...
    2 | 13 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    What insight does anyone have about Bahrain being less restrictive than Saudi Arabia or Dubai? Food, alcohol, entertainment, tv/satellite channels...
    Zero | 13 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about