Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Lagos
    I just returned to Europe from home from a 30 days business trip to Lagos, and I decided to move there permanently and to start my own consulting...
    1 | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I will be moving to Dubai as an expat. I look at joining dance classes in Dubai. Any reference/contact would be of great help. Thanks
    Zero | 9 weeks 1 day
  • Romania
    Dear All, I'm from the Philippines and a Romanian company in Focsani is processing my application as customer service representative. I'm writing...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Poland
    Hi, I am an Indian and a graduate in IT. I am having 5 years of experience in software development/Web applications. I have been offered a job in...
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Bangalore
    Zero | 9 weeks 2 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All i am considering a role in an international bank in KL. i work in the energy trading space in the UK with good salary, i have 3 kids (10, 8...
    1 | 6 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    Hello, I am an Indian. I am going to south africa (Johannesburg) for 3 months for company work (going by Business visa). I want to know if I should...
    Zero | 10 weeks 7 hours
  • Mallorca
    I am a resident of Mallorca and I have a NIE number. I'm unemployed, 59 and married to a retired a teacher. My husband has private medical insurance...
    Zero | 10 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, recently I've been offered a position in Abu Dhabi with salary of 21000 AED a month, but no allowances, just medical insurance for self, entry...
    1 | 9 weeks 52 min
  • Madrid
    I am a Californian moving to Madrid, currently employed by a Swedish company, with whom I will have continued employment after the move. I have been...
    Zero | 10 weeks 1 day
  • Bahrain
    I recently accepted a job in Bahrain paying 2350 BHD/month plus relocation. There is no living or accomodation allowance. I am single with no...
    3 | 3 weeks 9 hours
  • Beijing
    I will be moving to Beijing in August to teach for 2 years. I am having a very hard time finding an airline that will transport my big dog (90-100...
    1 | 5 weeks 18 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm moving in august with my husband and two sons. The 9 year old currently plays academy level football and I would like him to continue with it in...
    Zero | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi, myself & husband along with our 10 year old daughter, are seriously considering a move to the Costa Del Sol in the next 10 months. I'm at...
    Zero | 10 weeks 3 days
  • Canada
    Hello! My family and I are thinking of moving to Calgary in the summer. We are wondering what (if any) European electrical appliances can be used in...
    1 | 6 weeks 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am looking for a good dentist in Dubai. I need teeth whitening. Please recommend a good dentist in Dubai. Thanks in advance.
    1 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Stockholm
    Hi I got a job offer from one swedish company but before I take final decission to move in sweden I want the bellow information 1) Is there any...
    Zero | 10 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi All! I hail from UK and a new member of this community. Well, I am new in town and would like to know which is the best beauty salon for females...
    Zero | 10 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I need some urgent dental treatment and don’t know who to go to. Kindly advise me of any good dentist on Jumeirah Beach Road Dubai. Thanks
    Zero | 10 weeks 4 days
  • Germany
    I have been prescribed with antidepressants before, but not taking them currently. If I develop the need for those medications, though, while...
    Zero | 10 weeks 5 days

Read more posts about