Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Guangzhou
    Hello to you all in sunny Guangzhou. I am relocating to Guangzhou this summer from Cambodia and I really want to bring my cat. Does anyone know what...
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi, We are moving to Kuala Lumpur this summer and are looking for some honest feedback on the following schools: Nexus International School, IGB...
    Zero | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    I am leaving my employment in Oman and therefore residency will be cancelled. I am also closing my bank account. I am currently looking for work in...
    Zero | 7 weeks 2 days
  • Afghanistan
    I am looking for International School in Kabul. If anyone can help me by suggesting one along with website. Thanks, Ibtisam
    Zero | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hello there Expats, I hope everyone is doing well. A friend of mine is possibly moving to HK from NYC and I am trying to help her understand a few...
    Zero | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Johannesburg
    I have recently got an offer in Johannesburg, South Africa. How much is the salary that I can ask with an 9 years IT experience for the role of...
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Munich
    do they have an annual inspection for motor vehicles purchased in Germany ? I was thinking of buying a motor home and traveling around Germany/France...
    Zero | 7 weeks 4 days
  • Tokyo
    Where are the competitive gymnastic -( J.O) facilities for girls located in Tokyo? My daughter is currently a level 7. And are there any that speak...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Poland
    I might go to Poland for working purposes. Would like to share apartment with 1 or 2 persons.
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • London
    Hello, I basically the same question that everyone ask and I am single and I am being offered 24K a year before tax. Is it in line with the cost...
    Zero | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Seoul
    Hi gang,
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am from india, but in 2010 i was working in abu dhabhi. A serious matter happen in my home, so i came back to india and now cannot get back...
    Zero | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Spain
    Hi, I want to move to spain to live and work. What's the best way to start? I have lots of ideas on how I think I should start, but how do I...
    Zero | 7 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    I have been offered by my current employer to relocate to Sharjah with an offer of 1000 USD per month excluding my indian salary, housing, conveyance...
    1 | 3 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Zero | 8 weeks 17 hours
  • Ireland
    I am just beginning my research into a move to Ireland. The first question I have relates to my dog. She is three year old mutt. Will she be allowed...
    1 | 4 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hello everyone, Me and my husband recently moved to Dammam from the UK. I was thinking of holding informal coffee mornings for ladies at my place (...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I have a single entry governmental visit visa to Saudi arabia for 3 months. I have not (Iqama) made. (permit of stay) Could i change this 3 months...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Toronto
    Hi, I'm a Canadian citizen, moving back to Canada after 20 years. Am a marketing professional. I'm on the hunt for good recruiters in Toronto who...
    Zero | 8 weeks 2 days
  • Oman
    I need to join my husband in Oman with our two kids. most schools advised there is a waiting list. I don't know if I should just go up and look...
    Zero | 8 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about