Well one of my friend want to ship to India. Is there any company which is reliable for shipping to India?
tonyben on 17 Sep 2012
Hey Alisha here is one of the most cheap companies i.e sky2c Inc which offers affordable prices for shipping to India as well as for other countries. fro more information click here www.sky2c.com
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Sep 2012
Sky2c best service provider.....
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Sep 2012
Hi Mate. Yeah i had tried lot of such type of companies. According to me best company for shipping services is sky2c. They are providing good service and take responsibility till the lugage not reached at customer end. Now most of the time, i preferred to sky2c company. They have good support too.
Newznest on 6 Oct 2016
Hi, I have availed services from PPOBox.com and trust me there are the best. With an affordable price and excellent customer service, they will ship your product to India within 5-7 working days. Go for it!