Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    I have been offered a position in Dubaï with a basic salary of 15 000 aed / month. I am from Canada and will leave my current positon in Montreal to...
    Zero | 3 hours 11 min
  • Malaysia
    Dear Experts Me and my spouse will be relocating to Kuala Lumpur within next 2 months with a job. This will be our first time visit to KL. My office...
    Zero | 10 hours 3 min
  • Egypt
    How much time Entry visa application takes applied by Egyptian employer for the candidate from India
    Zero | 22 hours 47 min
  • Egypt
    Hi, I want to know that Can employer apply for work permit before expat reach to Egypt? If yes how much time does it take in processing of work...
    Zero | 1 day 13 min
  • Hong Kong
    Hi I`m looking to move to HK as part of my package,I have been offered $25000 a month accommodation allowance. Is this enough for a single guy and...
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am a Kiwi and have been working in Sydney, lately I have been pretty much interested at working in Dubai. Now I would only be doing work as my...
    Zero | 1 day 17 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi, I'm a foreigner to Malaysia and considering a job offer for myself in an MNC in KL. An important factor for accepting the offer will be...
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • Oman
    I am a civil engineer with four kids from Canada. I have go job offer from a contractor with family status at a salary of 2500 O.R with accommodation...
    6 | 2 days 7 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi my husband has been asked by his company to move to another office which is in Breda (we are currently from the UK). We would be happy to go but...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • San Diego
    When you first arrive what are the first things to do to live in San Diego? My wife and I are both 56. I am an artworker with 20 years experience...
    2 | 2 days 14 hours
  • Houston
    Hi there, We are contemplating moving to Houston from Dubai, children are 7 and 8, would like to know the TOP schools there and nice safe areas to...
    Zero | 4 days 14 hours
  • Belgium
    Hello, We are a Brazilian family moving to Belgium from Norway in April. I am very concerned about the right school for my 12 year old son. He is a...
    Zero | 4 days 16 hours
  • Brussels
    Dear Forum, we are going to Brussels again next Summer. My daughters then will be 2 and 4,5 years. We are likely to live in Ixelles or Etterbeek area...
    Zero | 4 days 18 hours
  • Poland
    Hello, I would like to ask if anyone is looking for a job as a Testing Project Coordinator with German and English in Warsaw, Poland? If yes -...
    Zero | 4 days 19 hours
  • Dubai
    I will be coming to Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 3 weeks. I have a 3 year old and would like to enrol her in a nursery or play group that is a safe and...
    1 | 5 days 19 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi guys My husbands office is in Internet city. I have a 7 month old baby too. We're looking to move closer to his workplace. Any suggestions on...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I want to know which of these schools is better - Cambridge or GEMS Winchester ? Both have good ratings but I need info from those who have first...
    Zero | 1 week 24 min
  • Portugal
    Can you extend your tourist visa once you reach Portugal ? For example: if you land in Portugal with schengan visitors visa can you apply for its...
    4 | 5 days 29 min
  • Canada
    I want to move from Nigeria to Canada. How do I get a work visa?
    1 | 5 days 20 hours
  • Sydney
    Please advise where can I get a list of schools in Sydney and their contacts or mail ids? My son is 5 years old and in Nursery in India, I would like...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day

Read more posts about