Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    Hello everyone!
    Zero | 5 hours 33 min
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Does anyone have input regarding bringing our dog to Malaysia for a two year assignment? Housing availability, quarantine information? Thanks so much.
    Zero | 13 hours 53 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello , I lived in kuwait where there is sand dust in the breathing air. There is dust storm 2 days in a week , usually thursdays & fridays Is it...
    Zero | 20 hours 7 min
  • Qatar
    Can anyone give me some guidance on how to go about getting blood tests and an xray for the visa application process. In particular I'm interested in...
    Zero | 22 hours 6 min
  • Zurich
    I am looking for rooms in Zurich on behalf of working professionals for Google. Does anyone know of anyone who is looking to rent a room?
    Zero | 22 hours 58 min
  • Australia
    Hi all, I need help to find a house to rent (pet friendly - 2 Lhasas & 1 cat) probably in Qld or NSW right now I don't really care. Quick reason...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Moscow
    We are moving to Moscow and we would like to know if anybody knows The British International School (BIS) and the opinion. Our soon is 14 and will...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Beijing
    Hi I am considering a relocation with my company from Seoul South Korea to Beijing, how easy is it to brining our dogs into Beijing, I have 2...
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • Czech Republic
    Bilingual People International Language Recruitment Fair Date: 14th March 2015 Location: Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9 If you are Bilingual/...
    Zero | 2 days 16 min
  • Oman
    My question is can i directly fly to kuwait from oman after cancelling my Oman Viza or i have to first go india then i can fly kuwait. Regards
    1 | 20 hours 28 min
  • Portugal
    Hello Portuguese expats! I'm interested to know about the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. It appears that many people either move to...
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • Dubai
    I wants to know my house value in Dubai can anyone tell me how can I increase my house value?
    Zero | 3 days 40 min
  • Singapore
    Hi. I am moving to Singapore and don't know where to place my daughter. She is a high achiever in year 6. We are looking at Dover Court, Tanglin...
    2 | 2 days 13 hours
  • South Africa
    hi all, I applied for my permanent residence based on a spousal and this was submitted to South African Embassy in Riyadh July 2014. Was originally...
    Zero | 3 days 22 hours
  • Houston
    Hi there. I am likely to move to Houston on an expat assignment (~2-3 years duration) in the next 6 months or so. Work will be on Sam Houston Parkway...
    Zero | 4 days 18 hours
  • Oman
    Hello, I am most probably moving to Oman for work and wondering if bringing prescribed medication should be of any issue at airport arrival. I can't...
    Zero | 5 days 2 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi, I will be moving to Singapore in July 2015 with my wife and son. My son is currently studying in ESF school in Hong Kong in primary 3. I...
    Zero | 5 days 9 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    I see this is as a common issue and hope someone can help me here. I went through multiple interview with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (CCAD),...
    Zero | 6 days 14 hours
  • London
    Hello. My name is Meta and I am a student from Slovenia. In three years I am planning to move to London with my dog. He is a bull breed – American...
    Zero | 1 week 17 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hi, Is it possible for a women to work in saudi arabia with a family resident visa? Please suggest, Since my husband who is there working for the...
    Zero | 1 week 20 hours

Read more posts about