Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Bulgaria
    Are you a native English speaker? Are you buying or renting a home in Bulgaria? We'd like to put your story on TV! We are looking for energetic...
    Zero | 42 min 56 sec
  • Czech Republic
    Are you a native English speaker? Are you buying or renting a home in Czech Republic? We'd like to put your story on TV! We are looking for energetic...
    Zero | 43 min 40 sec
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, we are potentially relocating to Frankfurt next autumn with our two kids. 3,5 and 1,5 years old. I am now looking into different preschools/...
    Zero | 1 day 2 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello dear friends, I got a job offer from one of the schools in Al Ain, but I am still thinking if it is a right decision to accept it. I am offered...
    2 | 1 day 4 hours
  • Melbourne
    HEllo Me, my husband and our two boys are planning to move to Melbourne from UK as my husband has gotten a job over there. I am really excited as I...
    3 | 20 hours 2 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    Recently I came to know that I am hcv c positive,it is true that I can apply for working visa for Dubai,plz let me knowhepa
    3 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Turkey
    I am interesting in relocating to Turkey for my retirement years. I am looking at what I can do for work,contributing to an area. I am not sure what...
    Zero | 3 days 13 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Am a hardware networking technician nex weak am going to saudi as networking techician can i bring my electronics tools and software(pendrive) to...
    Zero | 4 days 23 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I just moved to Riyadh with my husband and i am on his Iqama. I have over 8 years experience in Human Resources Management and absolutely...
    Zero | 5 days 21 hours
  • Norway
    Hi,I am 35 years old woman from Armenia, i have 5 years old son and i raise him alone,and it is hard for me to raise him in my country. i was...
    4 | 6 days 38 min
  • Shanghai
    I have been working in Shanghai\Pudong China for almost 3 years (arrived 5-2014), this October I will reach the age of 60, which from what I...
    Zero | 1 week 11 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi all, thinking of moving to cyprus and working, im 51 year old male, good health. I will be travelling alone....new start new life. My experience...
    Zero | 1 week 16 hours
  • Rome
    I am a retired American looking to live in Italy for up to a year. I've already figured out the "visa" requirements and have been...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • United Arab Emirates
    Do schools in the UAE hire Singapore trained teachers to teach elementary math in the UAE? Could anyone advise? Thanks
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • New York City
    Is the teaching cert from Singapore recognised in New York City? I have been teaching Singapore Math for 16 years and I am keen to relocate to teach...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Dublin
    We are two nurses that will be moving to Ireland in March, going to work at Beaumont. What are some good areas to live within commute distance of...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi Guys. Need your advice on something that has been bothering me for last few days. I completed my first 15 days in Abu Dhabi today. I am from...
    3 | 1 week 20 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    I am a single senior woman wanting to move from US to Costa del Sol in a few months. I have visited in the past and I think I would like to move to...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hi, I'm in need of a root canal urgently. Can someone suggest a good dental clinic near Dubai, that provides root canal services and is known for its...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    Please, does anyone know where one can buy fittings for desk lamps and standard lamps in Hong Kong? I am looking for switched lampholders (the brass/...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about