Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Greece
    BUY QUALITY PASSPORTS(sherryroberts733@yahoo.com) DRIVING LICENSE ETC Buy Quality Passports,Driving License,ID Cards,Visas,birth certificate,stamps...
    Zero | 7 hours 25 min
  • the United Kingdom
    Zero | 7 hours 26 min
  • Singapore
    Hello Everyone, I have been offered gross 5700 SGD per month. I'm married and moving with wife and no kid. Is it a good offer to afford a nice...
    Zero | 7 hours 30 min
  • Australia
    Zero | 7 hours 38 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Real Genuine Visa Work Permit passport and any other document you need visit us on ..... http://bantusdiego.wix.com/uniqueproducer
    Zero | 9 hours 2 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi there. I've been offered a post at an oil company in Abu Dhabi, and was wondering if anyone had any insights on some of the international...
    Zero | 9 hours 46 min
  • Dubai
    I'm new to Dubai and I'm looking for a great school for my daughter and myself. She's interested in vocals and I want her to take piano too. I also...
    Zero | 13 hours 13 min
  • The Hague
    Hi, I am in the process of being offered a job in the Oil and Gas industry, and it is based in The Hague. I have 2 (under 8 years old) kids and wife...
    Zero | 23 hours 37 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Due to physical health problem I have to quit job in the company of saudi arabia. I got final exit and returned to india for treatment. Now I am fine...
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Thailand
    Hi I'm looking at going on a working holiday to Thailand. I know there have been political tensions but that tourists have mostly been safe....
    1 | 10 hours 45 min
  • Belgium
    Hi there I am in the process of being transferred over to my company's Brussels office. I've done a little research but would love to hear...
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Qatar
    What are the mobile phone networks operating in Qatar (for example Airtel, Vodafone etc.) I am from India and I am coming to Qatar for a job for a...
    1 | 1 day 15 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi i want to ask, i currently have a multiple entry visa in malaysia, currently employed but i have an offer to move in to qatar they already...
    1 | 1 day 14 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    If you have signed a contract, have the visa and do not want the job, can you decline going to Saudi Arabia?
    1 | 1 day 13 hours
  • Oman
    Hi - if I am an expat in Oman and earn income overseas which is transferred to my bank in Oman do I get taxed on it? Thanks everyone! David.
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hello...how to go about looking for a language teaching job in Johannesburg?
    Zero | 2 days 14 hours
  • Doha
    hello..a qatari will grant me a visa..he said its already ready..so i email my passport copy to him..last year 2010-2011 i work in qatar and he is...
    1 | 9 hours 40 min
  • Guangzhou
    Hello everyone! My company want me to move to Guangzhou next year. I want my boyfriend to come with me, but first I need to know if its easy to find...
    Zero | 3 days 2 hours
  • Italy
    Hello, I am a 23 year old Canadian and I'd like to move to Italy within the next couple of months. I am currently researching job opportunities all...
    Zero | 3 days 3 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello readers. After months of deliberation and a good job offer I have made the leap and am moving to Abu Dhabi, a daunting prospect as alone. I am...
    Zero | 3 days 11 hours

Read more posts about