Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Singapore
    What should I do to travel and search for jobs in Singapore And what is required. I'm ready for any action ... in restaurants or factories or...
    1 | 8 hours 37 min
  • Dubai
    we are high producers of documents such as passports, driver license, personal indenty card, visas and other documents, you can contact us for more...
    Zero | 1 day 5 hours
  • Melbourne
    Hello, I'm Australian citizen. I would like to relocate to Dubai for living and working. What options can I get after my arrival? What is the best...
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Leading the field in overseas placement, Vietnam Manpower Service & Trading JSC (VMST) confidently claims to help Vietnamese workers find secure...
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Singapore
    Hello, I am from India and have an offer from Singapore (contract),4600 sgd/month. I really appreciate if some can advice/ answer my below questions....
    Zero | 2 days 14 hours
  • the USA
    I'm wanting to move to London but I know that they have banned pitbulls and pretty much anything that resembles one. My service dog is a mutt but...
    Zero | 2 days 19 hours
  • Canada
    My immigration process is now complete and ready to move from Jeddah to Toronto. Kindly advise which is the best and cheap rate mover packer cargo...
    Zero | 3 days 13 hours
  • Taiwan
    Hi Guys! Can you all recommend any search firm expertise in the area of semicon industry based in Taiwan, preferably Hsinchu? Many thanks for your...
    Zero | 3 days 20 hours
  • Dubai
    Zero | 5 days 12 hours
  • Brussels
    Team, Please help me out in below queries. Please share the prevailing wage structure and work permit details for the below experience and role ....
    Zero | 5 days 14 hours
  • Beijing
    We will be coming to Beijing for a cancer treatment not available in the USA and do not speak Mandarin. The hospital has no English speaking doctors...
    Zero | 5 days 19 hours
  • Dubai
    We are thinking of relocating to Dubai but have two small children. Do any of the international schools provide after school care as we are reluctant...
    Zero | 5 days 20 hours
  • Malaysia
    We are thinking of relocating to Malaysia and have two children. Do any international schools offer onsite daycare as we are reluctant to leave them...
    Zero | 5 days 20 hours
  • Hong Kong
    We are thinking of relocating back to Hong Kong but do not want to leave our children with a helper whom we know very little about. Do any...
    Zero | 5 days 20 hours
  • Singapore
    We are thinking of relocating to Singapore and have a 3 and 5 year old son and daughter. Does any international schools offer on site after school...
    Zero | 5 days 21 hours
  • Valencia
    Hi Valencia expats!   I am a young woman living in Valencia Spain. I have got the great opportunity to start a franchise in the sports and...
    Zero | 6 days 6 hours
  • Poland
    Hi there, I need to learn about laws and rules of becoming and expat. I am an American with Polish roots. I have family obligations right now - but...
    1 | 3 days 4 hours
  • Portugal
    My wife Betty and I have just arrived in Faro and plan to stay for an extended period of time. We are looking to meet Americans and Brits for social...
    Zero | 6 days 9 hours
  • Australia
    Hi everyone! just to inform you. I have Indonesian language private course, there are some classes and programs that you might need, it isn't about...
    Zero | 6 days 11 hours
  • San Francisco
    Hi I may be moving to SF on an assignment for 2 years. Would like to know if I would be required to purchase a health insurance plan for myself from...
    2 | 6 days 12 hours

Read more posts about