Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • United Arab Emirates
    Slim’n Lite is a lifestyle and nutrition center that caters real food made from farm fresh ingredients. We offer diet meal delivery in Dubai that is...
    1 | 5 hours 1 min
  • Dublin
    Hi, I have just got a 6 months contract offer to work as an Orthopedic trauma doctor (SHO)at a University Hospital. The HR rep at the hospital has...
    1 | 10 hours 47 min
  • Canada
    I am planning to send my kids to Canada for education ( private school), what is the step i should make & which the right department to contact...
    3 | 10 hours 37 min
  • the United Kingdom
    Hi, I plan to marry my boyfriend, a citizen, born and raised in London and living there. We plan to marry in the States, then I will move to the...
    1 | 4 days 9 hours
  • Qatar
    My husband has been offered a job as a Quility contol/Lab person at 65,000 month in qatar is that 17,000 in usd dollars. still trying to figure out...
    Zero | 6 days 20 hours
  • China
    Everything on my pad is out of order in China... I mean everything... Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and... This must be the internet censorship from...
    1 | 4 days 18 hours
  • India
    I am a KPO professional.I have 6 years exp in KPMG Global services kochi. I am married. 2 sons as well. My wife is a English teacher Bed passed. Now...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Italy
    I am traveling to Italy as a tourist for a 90 day stay. During this stay can I apply for a long stay visa and if so how do I begin this process?
    3 | 1 week 5 days
  • South Africa
    Hello Folks, I wish to apply for South Africa - Critical Skill Visa. I know what are the stages involved in it. But, I wish to hire a consultancy and...
    1 | 1 day 1 hour
  • Guangzhou
    Hi! I want to join an amateur choir in Guangzhou. I have been in choirs in the UK and really enjoyed being part of a singing group. I'm willing to...
    2 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Houston
    Hi everyone, my husband has recently been offered a transfer to Houston, so it looks like we'll be heading there next year or 2019. My kids are both...
    3 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Hi All, I had applied for critical skills visa , i don't hold an offer form a SA company currently. i had made my application with SAQA membership...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 hours
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I'm a Canadian resident, recently visited Sarajevo and had gotten engaged. My bride to be resides there and I'm interested in moving there...
    1 | 3 weeks 9 hours
  • Taiwan
    I am filling out job applications for EFL teaching jobs in Taiwan and they are asking for a lot of medical questions.They are asking about current...
    Zero | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Singapore
    How does the E1-E9 grade for software developer in Singapore work ?
    Zero | 3 weeks 4 days
  • Riyadh
    I completed my masters degree in computer application(MCA).Also i have a previous experience in a finance sector in India. Im Interested in teaching...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Nigeria
    I am an Indian, Civil Engineer with 25 yrs experience. What salary should I ask for the position of Construction Project Manager for a MNC in Nigeria...
    1 | 3 weeks 6 days
  • Thailand
    Hello; I plan to move to Thailand with my two children. On the internet I only find expensive moving services or services that don't seem to pack...
    Zero | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    My wife works as teacher with a school in Abu Dhabi and draws DHS 5900 per month. She teach Maths in Year 5. Can she sponsor her husband and child.
    1 | 4 weeks 5 days
  • Mozambique
    I am from Ethiopia. I am considering moving to mozambique for education in Eduardo Mondlane University for three years. Is 450 Euro per month enough...
    1 | 4 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about