Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Madrid
    Hello, everyone! My name is Joe. I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy vitamins in Madrid that are not too pricey. Or if there is a website...
    Zero | 3 hours 28 min
  • Belarus
    Please give me an advice have can i do that? I have no idea...This man from Belarus is very good person. It was very fast for me so now i'm in GN......
    Zero | 10 hours 7 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    1) HOW MUCH BASIC(PAY) ELIGIBLE FOR PERSONAL LOAN & HW MUCH interest % in KSA? 2) INITIALLY I ll come b y labour visa, once i finished my degree...
    Zero | 17 hours 51 min
  • China
    Please tell me which is best hospital in Shanghai, where doctors know several languages to help patient.
    1 | 21 hours 20 min
  • Riyadh
    My wife has been working in KSA for 5 months now,is it possible for me to visit her?.I understand a woman cannot sponsor a man but she has told me i...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi Im hoping someone on here can give me a bit of advice, I am currently a machine tool service engineer with 10 years out of apprenticeship...
    Zero | 1 day 10 hours
  • Canada
    Do you have plans to immigrate in Canada or apply for Quebec Immigrant Investor Program? Feel free to send us your message or share your comments and...
    Zero | 1 day 12 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all, I'd like your advice on moving to Hong Kong in a year. I'm 24 years old and have a four year computer science degree. Since graduating, I've...
    Zero | 2 days 7 hours
  • Dubai
    I have work visa and valid resident permit of Qatar. Can I join company at Dubai without cancelling RP at Qatar ?
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Singapore
    I am from india.i want to apply for sinapore work permit.can i apply here from india,if yes where and how?
    Zero | 2 days 12 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi Could anyone share the info about a good art supplies shop in Kuala Lumopur ? Adam
    1 | 1 day 16 hours
  • Dubai
    We would like to send you our warmest greetings. Our company, VMST are the professional manpower supplier from Vietnam. We supplies all types of...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dears I have got job offer from Qatar Gas and thining to accept it and nee dyour advise. Recently QP laid off some employees, can anybuddy advise if...
    Zero | 3 days 18 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hello All, I need help. I am currently working in Hong Kong and have monthly salary of around HK$ 26000 after Rent and Tax Deduction. I have received...
    Zero | 3 days 20 hours
  • Canada
    Hi I'm a mother of two small children and I plan to make the move to Canada in around 2 years. We're British but live in Spain, have lived in...
    Zero | 4 days 12 hours
  • Dubai
    hi, I have got a job offer at dubai software concern? they ask me to submit original documents? Can I get job without submitting original documents...
    Zero | 4 days 13 hours
  • the USA
    Please could you assist us with some information/advice on choosing a state in the USA. The states we are able to choose from are Washington DC,...
    1 | 4 days 14 hours
  • India
    What the average school fees in indian school in riyad or jeddah Thanks BasheerAhmed.sa 919940416332
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • India
    Dear expert I have got offer in one of the company in riyad as Electrical engineer with basic salary of 8000SAR+2000house rent allowance+500...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • Slovenia
    Hello, I'm looking for some options, I have done some travelling around Europe this year and for the last two months I have stayed in Kranj.The...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours

Read more posts about