Condition for a work visa in Israel?

Ossy's picture
By Ossy - Posted on

Can I get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa

EmmaL's picture

Hi Ossy

I would like to help you, but I need some more information about your situation. Where in Israel does your spouse work? What type of work do you do? Read our page on work permits for Israel for more information. Where are you from? What does your spouse do, and are you living in Isreal already?

Ossy's picture
Last seen: 35 weeks 1 day ago

Me and my wife we both are from India. My wife works as a care taker in Israel on a B1 work permit visa and now even I wanted to move over to Israel for the same job. So just wanted to know whether I can get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa B1.

EmmaL's picture

Hi Ossy

Have your wife's employers offered you the job? You should be able to get a B1 visa like your wife, provided that you have the job before applying for the visa. Have a look at this visa website for more information. Keep in mind that you will need an employment permit as well.

Good luck
Ossy's picture
Last seen: 35 weeks 1 day ago

Is there any such condition laid down by the Israeli government that only either of the spouse can work in Israel as a care taker on a work visa B1 and not both.

Read more posts about Israel