Posted by Ossy
Can I get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa
EmmaL on 17 Aug 2017
Hi Ossy

I would like to help you, but I need some more information about your situation. Where in Israel does your spouse work? What type of work do you do? Read our page on work permits for Israel for more information. Where are you from? What does your spouse do, and are you living in Isreal already?

Ossy on 18 Aug 2017
Is there any such condition laid down by the Israeli government that only either of the spouse can work in Israel as a care taker on a work visa B1 and not both.
Ossy on 17 Aug 2017
Me and my wife we both are from India. My wife works as a care taker in Israel on a B1 work permit visa and now even I wanted to move over to Israel for the same job. So just wanted to know whether I can get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa B1.
EmmaL on 17 Aug 2017
Hi Ossy

Have your wife's employers offered you the job? You should be able to get a B1 visa like your wife, provided that you have the job before applying for the visa. Have a look at this visa website for more information. Keep in mind that you will need an employment permit as well.

Good luck