Cost of living in Kazakhstan?

Mlungisi Valisi's picture
By Mlungisi Valisi - Posted on
24 June 2015

Hello

There is a great chance that I might be moving to Kazakhstan in the next few months. However, I am a little worried whether I would be able to lead a decent life with my family (7 people incl. me) and still be able to save. I am also concerned about finding and being able to afford an international school for my kids (5 years, 6 years and 12 years old).

The job offers a salary of between $4000 and $5000, $2000 relocation fee and $4000 to cover school fees. Would this be enough or should I negotiate a higher salary?

Thanks!

Hi Mlunigisi,

Check out the Cost of Living in Kazakhstan for a breakdown of expenses commonly experienced by expats.Much of your costs will depend on your lifestyle as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Read more posts about Kazakhstan