on 5 Oct 2015

I got job offer from Nairobi Kenya in hospital as consultant.My queries are: 1.Safety 2.Cost of living for four member family 3.Cost of schooling for 2nd standard boy 4.House rent for 3bed room in city 5.Food cost 6.Car cost 7.Petrol or diesel cost 8.Hospitalization cost 9.Taxation 10.Transport cost Regards Dr.Raja Dutta

AlexL on 6 Oct 2015
Hi Dr Raja Dutta,

As a rough guide, I would advise you to look at our Cost of Living page for Nairobi. This should give you a guideline of how much things will cost day-to-day and monthly.

Also have a look at our Safety in Kenya section, which should hopefully answer your questions. 

When does the job start?

Kind regards,
Alex