Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Dependent visa without marriage certificate

Chitra Kumar's picture
By Chitra Kumar - Posted on
29 June 2013
Hi, I am from India and got married 5 months back. Due to some reasons, I was not able to register my marriage until now. And all of a sudden, my husband got his Mexican visa processed by his company and has reached Mexico already. He has not yet applied for a dependent visa for me. Now all I worry is, if I would get a visa without having our marriage certificate. Is there any other document that can be produced in lieu of marriage certificate. I am very desperate to stay with him. Please advice. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Mexico

Search Expat Arrivals

Become our local expat expert for your area!

Become our local expat expert for your area! We are looking for contributors to help make this the ultimate guide for expats. Get in touch if you can provide useful info on your city or answer forum questions from new expats.
Find out more.

Got a question about your new country?

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.