Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    My labour card has expired on 09/11 and my residence visa is scheduled to elapse on 14/12.What is the procedure? As I still have unfinished work of...
    1 | 1 day 5 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi, I got an opportunity in behrain as IT Mager in a bank. I have 15 years experience in IT. So, I would like to know the average salary in behrain...
    1 | 3 days 22 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    If anyone knows of any female ESL teachers living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, who would like to work full-time or substitute teach, they can inquire at...
    1 | 3 days 22 hours
  • Sweden
    Hi to Everyone, Good day..I am new here..I am researching and gathering information about applying for resident in Sweden and common law partnership...
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Amsterdam
    Hi all! I am new in this forum. I am from mexico and will soon move to Amsterdam (1 month). I would like to know how to make international transfer...
    1 | 3 days 21 hours
  • Israel
    Hi. I’m living in Israel, I get a B1 visa because my partner is israeli and I would like to travel back home to expend the Christmas holidays with my...
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Geneva
    Can you advise which companies offer the best healthcare in insurance in Geneva.
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Spain
    My name is Rut and I am really interested to share this information with you I work for The Correspondent , a multinational communication and...
    1 | 3 days 21 hours
  • Malaysia
    hi myself and my husband are wanting to move to malaysia. he has his efl certificate and a b.a degree. any advice and recomendations? thanks
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Bangalore
    I have been threatened by one person in Bangalore that I will be harmed when ever I come to Bangalore. He has some Goonda contacts and I am scared...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Switzerland
    Hi, my children have attended a private British school in Dubai, with my eldest in Year 6 and my youngest in Year 4. Which would be the best schools...
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • Vienna
    I'm from India. I am interested in moving down to Vienna with my wife and 2 kids.   I am looking for information about how to start the...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Paris
    Hi there, We were busy planning a move to Paris for the new year but following this weekends terrorist attacks we are seriously reconsidering the...
    4 | 15 hours 51 min
  • Riyadh
    Hi I'm a British expat working for a Saudi subsidiary of a large British company. I'm new out here and having a few concerns i'm hoping people can...
    1 | 4 days 11 hours
  • South Africa
    I am a SA expat currently living want to move back to Cape Town, South Africa. My background is in travel and have been a travel agent for 20 years....
    1 | 1 week 10 hours
  • Hong Kong
    What is cost of living in hongkong for 1 family. (3 member). how much is rental for Apartment?
    1 | 5 days 21 hours
  • Ireland
    We are an American family. My husband has Irish citizenship through descent; the rest of us do not. We are strongly considering relocating to...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Sweden
    My daughter is planning to marry next year and reside in Sweden She has spent 5 summers there with a family and fluent in German and Swedish with an...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • South Africa
    Hey guys! We are moving to Johannesburg in a couple of months. We have already started to look for an accomodation but your help would be highly...
    2 | 6 days 7 hours
  • Spain
    A family looking for jobs and somewhere to live to relocate, we need 3 beds cheap safe and secure area with schools. Both english. Can carry out...
    1 | 1 week 5 days

Read more posts about