Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Thailand
    Are there American schools in Thailand?
    1 | 2 hours 9 min
  • Oman
    Hi My name is sheri and my wife got a job as dental technician in Oman. She have 600+ salary can she apply for a family joining visa for me?
    Zero | 22 hours 19 min
  • Spain
    Hi all, I´m with my boyfriend for 3 years now. 2 of the 3 years we spent in a long distance relationship (Ireland to Spain). I moved to Spain...
    1 | 21 hours 19 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, Do you have any idea how to pay customs duties via SADAD? I have a package sitting in Dammam for customs clearance. Follow up question: I have...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • Dubai
    Hello... I am an indian national who is completing almost 3 months now in a multi national forex trading company in dubai and i am on 6 months...
    1 | 1 day 26 min
  • London
    Greetings ! I'm on the move again and need to choose between London and Munich - any suggestions ? It's just the wife and I , no children or...
    1 | 1 day 19 min
  • Qatar
    Greetings. I have an unused temporary entry work visa/permit which will expire next month. This entry visa has not been stamped in my passport and I...
    4 | 38 min 34 sec
  • the United Kingdom
    Hey people am Lakew 26. Am from Ethiopia. I want to reside in manchester,UK. How to proceed with the process? Please help me!
    8 | 1 day 15 hours
  • Czech Republic
    How to find an Indian female room partner for my daughter who is joining a university in Prague?
    4 | 13 hours 34 min
  • China
    i have an offer of a job to work in shenzen. the offer is a 12 month contract where i will be required to be in the country for at least 6 months...
    2 | 2 days 20 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi! I read the post by D1238490 and felt so insecure about my possible relocation to Jozi! My would-be monthly salary is a tax free R17300. A mere...
    Zero | 5 days 31 min
  • Dubai
    Hi People, I am a website developer and social media expert looking for job opportunity in Middle east. I wanted to know about Freelance visa in uae...
    Zero | 5 days 1 hour
  • Eastern Province
    Need contact details for western expat compounds in Dammam, as well as international schools for primary kids. Thnks
    2 | 4 days 22 hours
  • Montenegro
    Hello greetings to every members of Expat Arrival can anyone help me with travel agency contact in Montenegro its urgent thanks
    Zero | 5 days 16 hours
  • Mexico
    My three daughters and I are here in Mexico city. My nine year old struggles a little bit in school and will need additional help . All three girls...
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Oman
    I would like to ask what is the exact time for getting visa ready for Oman, what is its process and how much time should iIexpect the visa from them...
    2 | 5 days 1 hour
  • Malaysia
    Can you inform for budget reasons the cost of an "average" health insurance for one adult?
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Oman
    Hi, I received a nice offer from one of reputed organisation. Below are detail: Basic: RO.200/- per month Fixed overtime: RO.100/- per month Food,...
    1 | 5 days 1 hour
  • the United Kingdom
    After 22 years in the USA I want to go home. However this is proving harder than I thought. I have my cottage up for sale in the USA, but until that...
    1 | 5 days 20 hours
  • Ireland
    Hello everyone, I want to meet people working in Pharma and related industries. I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this search. Best...
    2 | 4 days 16 hours

Read more posts about