Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• South Africa
    Once I move in capetown I will asap need a vehicle. Regarding to that what's are car insurance expences in general can you provide me some link to...
    Zero | 12 hours 4 min
  • South Korea
    Hello I am Leyla from Germany.I just recently moved back to Germany due to family problems.I was studying level 2 Arts in England before that and had...
    Zero | 14 hours 11 min
  • Portugal
    Can anyone give me the name and adresses of good state schools in Lagos Portugal? I can not afford the private schools. I have a son who is 7 years...
    Zero | 18 hours 31 min
  • Barcelona
    hello, we are planning on moving to Barcelona wih three kids, aged 9, 7 and 7. We are not planning on staying for a full academic year, but just for...
    1 | 1 hour 14 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am looking to save quite a lot of my salary and are looking at spending around AED2900 a month, everything already paid for. Wil that be enough...
    1 | 1 day 19 min
  • Oman
    What is the criteria for a person say wife and children to visit oman if they have valid family visa of oman but not staying in oman.
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Zambia
    I'm very keen to move to Zambia but am worried about taking strong anti-malarials for 2+ years. Obviously I don't want to get malaria either. Just...
    2 | 1 day 1 hour
  • Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 3 days 1 hour
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • Jeddah
    I lived in india & i got offer for Jeddah with 6300 sar. pl. let me know is it good to move Jeddah with this package. Accommodation &...
    2 | 3 days 12 hours
  • South Africa
    I've got an salary offer of R40 000 per month. However I'm waiting payslip example with details. While waiting for the payslip details, can...
    1 | 4 days 1 hour
  • Dubai
    I am currently on a limited contract for 2 years with my employer in the UAE. If I get a better job offer before the expiry of the contract, can I...
    Zero | 5 days 2 min
  • Madrid
    I'm moving to Madrid in October. I will be working for a logistics company. I still have some basic Spanish language knowledge but I need to improve...
    Zero | 6 days 16 hours
  • Zambia
    Hi I'm an expat living near Choma looking to meet like-minded people. Are there any groups or social events open to new comers? Thanks
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi everyone, I am a single mother having had a job offer in dubai media city.. with two kids 4 and 7years old , i would like to know which are the...
    Zero | 1 week 26 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    I wanna know the value of my assets and shares, Please suggest me a good valuation service in UAE. Only good websites i know providing these services...
    1 | 1 day 20 hours
  • Dubai
    Hello, I am looking a nursery school in Dubai located in the Jumeirah area. Can any one recommend me please. Thanks in advance
    1 | 1 week 2 hours
  • Ukraine
    I am moving to the Ukraine and need help finding an apartment. The only american sites are all tourist prices and rent by the night. Can anyone...
    Zero | 1 week 9 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a position by Zahran operations and maintenance in Riyadh working for RSAF (Riyadh HQ) as IT solutions Architect. Currently in...
    1 | 1 week 5 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, we will be moving to AD in January but I cannot secure a school place for my five year old daughter. Does anyone know of any private tutors or...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days

Read more posts about