Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Madrid
    what are the working visa requirements for the Colombian citizens to work in spain?
    Zero | 19 hours 17 min
  • Turkey
    I am an Indian  looking at my new assignment to Turkey . How is socio security of an Indian Expat in Turkey? Are Indians residing in Turkey in...
    Zero | 1 day 1 hour
  • the United Kingdom
    Is there anyone at all who would be traveling back to UK by a car anytime soon, that could take one passenger with a baggage and a rabbit pet? With a...
    1 | 1 day 6 hours
  • Iran
    What are the working days & normal weekday working hours like for the upper or upper middle management office people. Is late evening working...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • India
    Hi there. I m from Sri Lanka, I m planing to study in Poland,hence I would like to know more details, how comfortable living in Poland?, can I work...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Sweden
    Looking to purchase a house in Sweden and i need a resident to advise me on preferable locations in Stockholm where i can purchase a house. Please...
    Zero | 2 days 13 hours
  • Hungary
    Hello all, I'm thinking about buying a bar here in Hungary. It's already a running bar, so I would just like to keep it going. anybody have...
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Philippines
    Are there any? I have been on so many websites and they all ask crazy fees! My children are in a British school but we are willing to change...
    1 | 3 days 13 hours
  • San Jose
    Hi my husband has a 3yr placement in the San Jose area. We will be moving out a the end of the school year. I am looking for recommendations on...
    1 | 3 days 17 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello, Can you tell me if it is possible to buy a resident visa as an expat visiting Sharjah, UAE? I was told by my friend that companies can sell...
    2 | 3 days 13 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear admin Its urgent please help me. Thanks in advance. i came on a vacation for three months from ksa on oct 24 and my return ticket is on jan 21st...
    3 | 3 days 17 hours
  • Qatar
    planning to move to Doha. Anyone knows if is it possible for a retired person to get a Resident Visa without working? Any suggestion about where to...
    1 | 3 days 13 hours
  • Oman
    How many days will it takes for Oman working visa to be out
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Egypt
    Hi,All Iam Indian based in mumbai ,Iam expecting a job offer in Egypt as logistics Manager.there fore what would be the salary range to survive...
    Zero | 1 week 19 hours
  • New Zealand
    Dear Team and Kia Ora Greetings from myself and my family. Im relocating to Auckland in a short while and very much excited about it. My Kid will be...
    4 | 11 hours 7 min
  • Shanghai
    I currently have a Foreigner Expert Certificate in Shanghai.I understand that the format is changing/has changed to a universal permit with three...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Qatar
    Hi there My wife and I will be starting new jobs in Qatar in 2 months. We're currently working out what to take with us, and what to place in...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • St Lucia
    HI - Thinking of moving to St Lucia with an 8yr old from US - it would be just the 2 of us ... can anyone share their experience on schools, safe...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am currently looking for an elementary teaching position in Dubai for the 2017-18 school year and I am seeking advice and assistance on the best...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • London
    Hi all, I am swiss national currently in an application process with a company in Egham London. Just wanted to know which part of London is a cool...
    1 | 1 week 3 days

Read more posts about