Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Abu Dhabi
    Hello, I am a 52 year old, experienced science teacher being recruited by a US company to teach science with a 2 year contract in Abu Dhabi.. I...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • India
    I am curious how successful Expats from the US living in India are at obtaining the everyday items that are otherwise easily obtainable here and that...
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Oman
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • Ireland
    I would like to move to Thailand and teach English in May. I have my TEFL certificate and a college degree. The problem is I don't have my...
    Zero | 2 days 3 hours
  • Oman
    Hi, I had applied for Tourist Visit Visa through Oman Embassy in my country of residence. They received necessary approvals from Oman for my...
    Zero | 2 days 15 hours
  • Taipei
    Hi! Just wondering if Taiwan government recognise the Diploma of Higher Education (UK version of an associates degree) alongside a 120 hour advanced...
    Zero | 2 days 15 hours
  • Dubai
    Considering move to Dubai with two boys, the older in 4th grade. Two concerns: School - they are in top-tier NY schools today and do well on private...
    Zero | 3 days 50 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    how far is the Abu Dhabi international school from AlMaryah island?( Cleveland clinic)
    Zero | 3 days 4 hours
  • Eastern Province
    Hello...I have accepted a job with Gulf Consolidated Contractors in Al Dammam, KSA. They advised me to use Riyadh Travel and Tourism for processing...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Lagos
    I would greatly appreciate any help and tips from anyone who has imported their own car or suv into Lagos, Nigeria. I am in the process of relocating...
    Zero | 3 days 12 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I want to bring my wife in visit visa.in her passport my name is mentioned as husband but in my passport my wife name is not there but I have...
    Zero | 3 days 12 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi  Just moved to Saudi. Can anyone give me tips on how to meet fellow expats and build a good social life here?
    Zero | 5 days 15 hours
  • Spain
    Hi,can anyone tell me how my assets in the UK I are assessed for tax in Spain.I own a house in the UK which I let. Thanks for any help Regards Eddie
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Poland
    What are the requirements to graduate from High School in Poland?
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    My kid is 5 years old and will need to start schooling in Dubai ( if we decide to move to Dubai, that is). I have read that Islamic studies is...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Greece
    I would like to buy property in Greece to live 6 months out of the year. How does a loan work if you live in the U.S.? Or do they want all cash? I...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I am an Indian and got an opportunity to work in a Dubai based Construction Co. with a monthly remuneration of AED 4,000/- per month (Excluding...
    Zero | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Cape Town
    HI! Need some info about my plans to travel to Cape Town in last week of March .15 - Is March the best time to travel to Cape Town? - Reliable Tour...
    1 | 2 weeks 6 days
  • Cyprus
    After thinking Cyprus would be a good place to come for the summer, and the possibility of staying long term I'm now hearing lots of conflicting...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Serbia
    If you're planning to relocate to Serbia, I strongly recommend a real estate portal http://selidbe.srbija-nekretnine.org/moving-serbia. They will...
    Zero | 3 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about