Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dear all I have got an offer from ADCB bank for Technical support - finance role with salary 15000 AED per month. I just want to know, Is this...
    Zero | 11 hours 50 min
  • Taiwan
    Is it possible to renew a Taiwan ARC for a sort period of time (ex:3 months)? My current one year ARC will expire soon but I need to continue with my...
    Zero | 13 hours 30 min
  • Shanghai
    I got a teaching job offer in Shanghai XuHui district, and they offered 14,500 RMB. I think a one bedroom apartment rentals are 7,000-10,000 RMB. Do...
    1 | 1 day 12 hours
  • Cyprus
    I’m going to move to Cyprus, but I don't know which option would be better – buying or renting. I considered Larnaca, as the property...
    1 | 2 days 13 hours
  • Seoul
    Hi, I am coming to Seoul, South Korea at the end of june this year and I want to find this particular phone (Sky Vega Iron 2 im-a910). Would anyone...
    1 | 2 days 13 hours
  • Canada
    Morning, I am a South Africa citizen looking to immigrate to Canada with my family. We are about 5 (3 adults and 2 teenagers)in our family. With us...
    2 | 2 days 11 hours
  • Madrid
    We are hopefully moving to Madrid later this year. We have two girls, 8 and 6. I have been looking at Endaze international school and The English...
    2 | 2 days 13 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Is it easy to take dogs to live in Costa del Sol with me and do they allow dogs in rented apartments ?
    1 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Mozambique
    Hi everyone,  I am interested in moving to Mozambique but I have a few concerns so I'd like information from those who have experienced life...
    4 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Spain
    Any guidance, info and help with looking for work in the mental health field in Spain? I have lots of experience and am intermediate level in Spanish.
    1 | 5 days 16 hours
  • Spain
    I am a retired female living on benefits with a small pension. What are my chances of moving to spain?
    1 | 5 days 12 hours
  • Italy
    I am currently a student who is in need of information about expatriating to Italy. What are some challenges of working in organizations in Italy?...
    2 | 5 days 16 hours
  • China
    Are there any Singaporeans living in Changsha? I have plans to relocate there and I wonder if there are any good international schools for young...
    1 | 5 days 18 hours
  • Oslo
    Hi I will be relocating to Norway (Oslo) in a few months. I would like to enquire about English teaching medium schools around Blindern suitable for...
    1 | 5 days 17 hours
  • China
    Hello, my husband has been offered a job in China. We have been given the option of Shanghai or Beijing. We currently live in a very rural part of...
    1 | 5 days 14 hours
  • Malaysia
    In which town or city do most expats who are originally from India mostly live?
    1 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Spain
    Hi we want to move to Costa deal sol ASAP have been looking into this for a few years and are a family of 7 husband and I and daughter 26, son 25 son...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Berlin
    I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a dry cleaner who they know and trust, particularly for items like silk? I've had negative experiences...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Doha
    Hi All, I have moved to Qatar last year after getting married (my husband is working in Doha) and I resigned my job in India with assumption that I...
    7 | 1 week 2 days
  • Poland
    Hello. I have been offered a job opportunity by my employer in Poland. The company handles all the residence and work permit for myself. I will be...
    2 | 1 week 3 days

Read more posts about